PDA

View Full Version : Giants' Injury Report - 10/11/2012

RoanokeFan
10-11-2012, 02:48 PM
Giants' Injury Report - 10/11/2012

http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Giants-Injury-Report---1011/151f69f5-fedc-4ad4-96fb-62f487c40667

Did Not Participate in Practice

DT Rocky Bernard(Quadriceps)
RB Andre Brown(Concussion)
S Kenny Phillips (Knee)

Limited Participation in Practice

TE Martellus Bennett (Knee)
LB Chase Blackburn (Hip)
T David Diehl (Knee)
WR Hakeem Nicks (Foot/Knee)
CB Coery Webster (Hand/Hamstring)

burier
10-11-2012, 02:51 PM
Corey Webster should probably take the week off.

repeatchamps
10-11-2012, 02:55 PM
Giants' Injury Report - 10/11/2012

http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Giants-Injury-Report---1011/151f69f5-fedc-4ad4-96fb-62f487c40667

Did Not Participate in Practice

DT Rocky Bernard(Quadriceps)
RB Andre Brown(Concussion)
S Kenny Phillips (Knee)

Limited Participation in Practice

TE Martellus Bennett (Knee)
LB Chase Blackburn (Hip)
T David Diehl (Knee)
WR Hakeem Nicks (Foot/Knee)
CB Coery Webster (Hand/Hamstring)

Good to see Hosley's and Rivers' names not appearing any longer and fully practicing.

Easy E.
10-11-2012, 03:00 PM
Good to see Hosley's and Rivers' names not appearing any longer and fully practicing.

I feel much better when Hosley is available to our secondary, despite him still being a rookie. I just think he has more talent than the other options there and as long as he plays smart, is more effective than the likes of coe/tryon. Allows Rolle to be more of a hawk too which is more to his strength

repeatchamps
10-11-2012, 03:06 PM
I feel much better when Hosley is available to our secondary, despite him still being a rookie. I just think he has more talent than the other options there and as long as he plays smart, is more effective than the likes of coe/tryon. Allows Rolle to be more of a hawk too which is more to his strength

Agree completely.

I also want to add that I am hoping Rivers spent his time away learning every aspect of this defense so he can avoid thinking too much out there and just play instinctively. I actually think we will see Kiwi-Boley-Rivers majority of the game Sunday. When Kiwi goes to the D-line for NASCAR, Jacquain comes in.

timmytimm3
10-11-2012, 03:16 PM
Agree completely.

I also want to add that I am hoping Rivers spent his time away learning every aspect of this defense so he can avoid thinking too much out there and just play instinctively. I actually think we will see Kiwi-Boley-Rivers majority of the game Sunday. When Kiwi goes to the D-line for NASCAR, Jacquain comes in.

YES!

repeatchamps
10-11-2012, 03:29 PM
YES!

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m05woryvER1r5hsoxo1_400.gif

Cool Papa B.
10-11-2012, 03:39 PM

+1.....

They'll probably put Hosley on Crabtree. Advantage Hosley!!!!!

Easy E.
10-11-2012, 03:45 PM
I hope Manningham has one of his brain fart games

johnson
10-11-2012, 04:07 PM
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m05woryvER1r5hsoxo1_400.gif

http://www.abload.de/img/bryanno2dffnv.gif

repeatchamps
10-11-2012, 04:10 PM
http://www.abload.de/img/bryanno2dffnv.gif

ROFLMAO! Touché :D

Daniel is in tip-top shape but if he keeps doing promos that vigorously he is going to have a heart-attack. Everytime I see him snap like that with the No's and the Yes's I start to think he is just going to collapse in the middle of the promo, lol.

GMan-67
10-11-2012, 04:13 PM
good news on Hosley ... he's a playmaker

Webby nursed a hammy thru the playoffs last year, so he might be able to do that

and the more i think about it ... a starting d-line of Kiwi Tuck Joseph JPP makes sense .... we got plenty of LBs now and Kuhn vs. Frank Gore makes me queasy

repeatchamps
10-11-2012, 04:15 PM
good news on Hosley ... he's a playmaker

Webby nursed a hammy thru the playoffs last year, so he might be able to do that

and the more i think about it ... a starting d-line of Kiwi Tuck Joseph JPP makes sense .... we got plenty of LBs now and Kuhn vs. Frank Gore makes me queasy

Maybe they can try that front every now and then but Tuck will be worn out real quick if he plays at DT for too many snaps.

GMan-67
10-11-2012, 04:18 PM
Maybe they can try that front every now and then but Tuck will be worn out real quick if he plays at DT for too many snaps.

yeah that's true, not so much worn out, but it puts a lot more hits on his shoulder/neck where he's had issues before and could even be now

repeatchamps
10-11-2012, 04:20 PM
yeah that's true, not so much worn out, but it puts a lot more hits on his shoulder/neck where he's had issues before and could even be now

Most definitely.

Toadofsteel
10-11-2012, 04:22 PM
+1.....

They'll probably put Hosley on Crabtree. Advantage Hosley!!!!!

I think Hosley will be on Manningham to be honest. Manningham's inability to understand what a route is means that Hosley would be more easily able to stay with him. Prince will get Crabtree... but then again, all this is just my take on things and not what will actually happen.

RoanokeFan
10-11-2012, 04:22 PM

+1

repeatchamps
10-11-2012, 04:24 PM
I think Hosley will be on Manningham to be honest. Manningham's inability to understand what a route is means that Hosley would be more easily able to stay with him. Prince will get Crabtree... but then again, all this is just my take on things and not what will actually happen.

Let's not forget the Giants secondary plays pleny of zone looks so the match-ups with the SF WR's will not be the same all the time of course.

RoanokeFan
10-11-2012, 04:25 PM

I agree but because Hosley is a ball hawk and should be near the receiver most likely to make a mistake.

Toadofsteel
10-11-2012, 04:29 PM
Let's not forget the Giants secondary plays pleny of zone looks so the match-ups with the SF WR's will not be the same all the time of course.

True, there is that. You kinda can't decide which receiver you match up to in zone coverage... so what I say mostly applies to when we're in a man look.

I agree but because Hosley is a ball hawk and should be near the receiver most likely to make a mistake.

So he should be on Kyle Williams then is what youre saying...

RoanokeFan
10-11-2012, 04:45 PM
True, there is that. You kinda can't decide which receiver you match up to in zone coverage... so what I say mostly applies to when we're in a man look.

So he should be on Kyle Williams then is what youre saying...

Williams has had his turns (over) now we look to secret agent Mario who is still on the Giants' payroll