PDA

View Full Version : Can the 49er's cover all the weapons we have on Offense?

Razur
10-11-2012, 04:42 PM
So far, we have seen guys stepping up and making plays for us...The dpeth chart is pretty impressive on receivers..If the running game can get enough juice into it...I don't see Niners taking this away from us. Oline protects Eli, and I see us grinding up T.O.P.

Funny how these guys seem to show up, when everyone is counting them out.

Contain Niner's running game, and I think we win this in the 4th quarter..

Giants 20
49 ers 17

Easy E.
10-11-2012, 04:51 PM
So far, we have seen guys stepping up and making plays for us...The dpeth chart is pretty impressive on receivers..If the running game can get enough juice into it...I don't see Niners taking this away from us. Oline protects Eli, and I see us grinding up T.O.P.

Giants 20
49 ers 17

I'm usually a guy who says "we are a passing team now" and want to pass a lot, but these types of D's i feel like you have to match their intensity by running the ball to truly open up the pass. I see this game starting off as a field postion battle and am hoping the Giants get a couple runs going, then can open up the big pass plays.

CDN_G-FAN
10-11-2012, 04:59 PM
the Niners could ask the same question about us.

We can win this game, but i doubt we do it just throwing the ball. Their defense is too good. We need them on their heels a bit and we won't get them there throwing it 55 times.

drewz
10-11-2012, 05:00 PM
It's all gonna come down to the pass protection.

Diamondring
10-11-2012, 05:15 PM
Yes I think that the Giants have too much talent for the 49ers defense to handle so it may be a high scoring game unless the Giants try to run a lot and establish the run and worry about the clock. Doing that limits your offense. Giants did the right thing going deep here and there expanding the offense.

I know some of you want the Giants to run the ball but come on look at other teams play. Some are made to pass the ball a lot and the Giants should do just that to open up the run. Giants just don't worry about any time clock but just scoring and moving the chains. that is all.

GMan-67
10-11-2012, 05:15 PM
please, nobody can ... they need to make Eli uneasy in the pocket like Philly did in the 1st half

johnson
10-11-2012, 05:22 PM
please, nobody can ... they need to make Eli uneasy in the pocket like Philly did in the 1st half

Are you talking to me man? What did I do?

giantsfan420
10-11-2012, 05:44 PM
im lookin forward to the bennett (if he plays) vs Willis/Boweman matchup. We couldn't get our TE's involved much last year when we played SF bc their LB's could handle Ballard and Pascoe.
I dunno if they can handle Bennett. That'll be like when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object

Buddy333
10-11-2012, 05:58 PM
We have to see what weapons they have first. Will they have Bennett and if they do will he be healthy enough to be a factor? The same question goes for Nicks. I believe they will play, but I'm worried that when the 49ers realize they may not be healthy hey will switch things up and just smoke the healthy guys.

Razur
10-15-2012, 11:39 AM

Giants 20
49 ers 17

Well...I guess we know the answer is ..NO ! : ) Good job Blue !!!!! Way to show up!!!