PDA

View Full Version : Looks like the Giants and Jets will be playing a playoff eliminator next week

VBGiantsFan
12-18-2011, 05:31 PM
Mainly the Giants getting eliminated.

I don't care how bad a team is that we play, we don't have a line that can prevent pressure or a d-line that can get pressure, or a secondary that can stop a 10 and under flag football team.

jakegibbs
12-18-2011, 05:36 PM

I don't care how bad a team is that we play, we don't have a line that can prevent pressure or a d-line that can get pressure, or a secondary that can stop a 10 and under flag football team.

Sad but probaly true. The Jets will rule NYC for a decade if that happens.

Mr Excitement
12-18-2011, 05:41 PM

I dont know if the Jets will rule for a decade or at all for that matter...they are just as bad as the Giants...I guess if one team goes .500 that could be called ruling..lol

Sarcasman
12-18-2011, 06:05 PM

Yeah, in the minds of Jets fans.

No one else cares who the temporarily second worst team in NY is.

Only a moron would take solace in beating a regional rival while not making the playoffs. Although certainly the playoffs are more realistic for the Jets playing in the crappy AFC.

fan since fran
12-18-2011, 06:35 PM
Playoffs?

You're talking about playoffs? ( sorry Jim Mora)

No.

We're talking about the Who's- The- Slightly-Better-Of-Two Slightly -Better-Than-Mediocre-Pro-Football-Teams-In-The-NY-Metro-Area Bowl.

VBGiantsFan
12-18-2011, 06:39 PM
Playoffs?

You're talking about playoffs? ( sorry Jim Mora)

No.

We're talking about the Who's- The- Slightly-Better-Of-Two Slightly -Better-Than-Mediocre-Pro-Football-Teams-In-The-NY-Metro-Area Bowl.

This game is pretty simple to predict:

Eli > Sanchez

Giants WR > Jets WR

Giants TE = Jets TE

Giants RB < Jets RBs

Giants Defense <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Jets Defense

number30
12-18-2011, 06:43 PM
is the giants defense worse than the jets offense?

is the giants defense worse than the skins' offense?

get it?

3rd &amp; 17 is just as easy as 3rd &amp; 1 against these mopes.