PDA

View Full Version : The Thursday Night Football Guys all like the 49rs LOL

BParcells777
10-11-2012, 08:32 PM
Same 4 fools Eli made look like Dunce's in Carolina

I love it........they're going to get to Eli all night long.......Do these idiots realize Eli has not been sacked but once in the last 4 games???????

What Morons........BTW San Fran's D has had almost as much trouble as our 4 getting to the QB this year

Rudyy
10-11-2012, 08:37 PM
Why do you act so surprised?
This isn't anything new. We were under dogs in both of our Super Bowl runs.

Toadofsteel
10-11-2012, 08:50 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/666/_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

Diamondring
10-11-2012, 08:52 PM
Good, we like it that way.

BParcells777
10-11-2012, 08:53 PM

I'm not suprised.....it does suprise me how little respect Champions get in the NFL........especially one who lost no significant personel and added a lot of real strength

Rudyy
10-11-2012, 08:56 PM
I'm not suprised.....it does suprise me how little respect Champions get in the NFL........especially one who lost no significant personel and added a lot of real strength Well I agree with that notion, but people are looking at an inconsistent run game, shaky o-line, shaky defense, and Hakeem being questionable. I don't think we are going to lose, but I can see why they pick against us..which I kinda like.

BParcells777
10-11-2012, 09:00 PM
Well I agree with that notion, but people are looking at an inconsistent run game, shaky o-line, shaky defense, and Hakeem being questionable. I don't think we are going to lose, but I can see why they pick against us..which I kinda like.

The Giants always start a little slow........we are in 3rd gear now heading towards 6th gear in the SB

blue_truth
10-11-2012, 10:32 PM

^^truth

Buddy333
10-11-2012, 10:54 PM
Why should they pick the Giants?

miked1958
10-11-2012, 10:55 PM
Who's playing tonight?

Moke
10-11-2012, 10:56 PM
Why should they pick the Giants?

Why would you pick the Giants?

Buddy333
10-11-2012, 10:59 PM
Why would they pick the Giants?

Moke
10-11-2012, 10:59 PM
Why would they pick the Giants?

Well I'm asking you, negative nancy. You'd never pick the giants, even if your life depended on it.

Buddy333
10-11-2012, 11:01 PM
I asked 1st.

Moke
10-11-2012, 11:06 PM
I asked 1st.

Cause we're the giants and we play up to our opponents!

Buddy333
10-11-2012, 11:09 PM
That's it? So if you are in the media and picking teams without being a fan and use that why would you pick the Giants? How did they play to the two opponents that have a winning record this year? They lost both games. Now they are on the road against another wining team that also wants a little pay back for las years playoff game.

Rudyy
10-11-2012, 11:11 PM
That's it? So if you are in the media and picking teams without being a fan and use that why would you pick the Giants? How did they play to the two opponents that have a winning record this year? They lost both games. Now they are on the road against another wining team that also wants a little pay back for las years playoff game. You know we play better on the road right? You know NE wanted revenge for that 2007 SB loss and we STILL beat them. That doesn't mean anything.

Moke
10-11-2012, 11:14 PM
That's it? So if you are in the media and picking teams without being a fan and use that why would you pick the Giants? How did they play to the two opponents that have a winning record this year? They lost both games. Now they are on the road against another wining team that also wants a little pay back for las years playoff game.

So...... both teams seem equivalent according to your logic, so I can't pick the giants?

Ok buddy.

Buddy333
10-11-2012, 11:17 PM
Didn't they show the home and away win loss record of Eli since he was named the starter as being almost identical?

BlueSanta
10-11-2012, 11:18 PM
Why do you guys come to the boards every time some guy picks whatever team we are facing? I am just curious

Buddy333
10-11-2012, 11:19 PM
I didn't ask why you couldn't pick the Giants. I asked why anyone in the media would or should pick the Giants.

Rudyy
10-11-2012, 11:30 PM
I didn't ask why you couldn't pick the Giants. I asked why anyone in the media would or should pick the Giants.It's not even that. You have a history of making the Giants look like the worst team in the NFL. I don't know if you're just pessimistic, I don't know. I did agree with you that the 49ers are a great team, they are, and yes we didn't really face any power house, but we have just as much of a shot as they do. It's more to do with your posts and the history of your posts.

Buddy333
10-11-2012, 11:32 PM
I have never once said they don't have a chance. I asked why the media should or would pick the Giants. I'll be honest, I don't think that the Giants match up well against the 49ers as of today. They need to be a better team than they have been so far this year to win this game. The 49ers as they are seem like they could beat anyone.

BParcells777
10-11-2012, 11:37 PM
I didn't ask why you couldn't pick the Giants. I asked why anyone in the media would or should pick the Giants.

well they could start by realizing we are world champions....an improved team, a deep team........winners

Ultimately the team with the mental toughness will win.....the last time we met them we won....nothing has changed other than that the Giants have bolstered their team with awesome young talent

in the NFL the rules dictate that the team with the better passing game and QB win 9 times out of 10........their is no debate which team that is....even amongst 49r fans

Rudyy
10-11-2012, 11:39 PM
I have never once said they don't have a chance. I asked why the media should or would pick the Giants. I'll be honest, I don't think that the Giants match up well against the 49ers as of today. They need to be a better team than they have been so far this year to win this game. The 49ers as they are seem like they could beat anyone.I see..but how? Defensively? Offensively? overall?

Buddy333
10-11-2012, 11:39 PM
See the problem is something did change since the last time they played. The Giants defense is not playing like they where when they met the last time. We also don't know for sure if Nicks and Bennett will play. If they do play will they be a factor?

BParcells777
10-11-2012, 11:41 PM
Buddy stop worrying about the Champs and give more thought to how the Eagles will ever win a Lombardi with the Giants in the League

Buddy333
10-11-2012, 11:45 PM
I see..but how? Defensively? Offensively? overall?I would lean mostly towards the defense. The simply have not been the unit they where last year in the final two regular season games or the post season. Not even close. They don't get to the QB anymore and they lose contain in the running game. The season is only 5 games old and they have given up huge scoring plays in all but one game. I mean wide open plays where they look lost or confused or not good. Take your pick. The offense keeps going even with all the injuries, but I need to see more than them running on the Browns before I say his OL is ok. Plus we have no idea if Nicks and Bennett will play and if they do we have no idea how they will play. You have to know the media guys know this as well.

Rudyy
10-11-2012, 11:45 PM
See the problem is something did change since the last time they played. The Giants defense is not playing like they where when they met the last time. We also don't know for sure if Nicks and Bennett will play. If they do play will they be a factor? It's not like we don't have other receivers that can step up. I agree with you defensively, but mind you we are getting some key players back, Hosley being one of them. If the secondary can hold it's own, I expect Fewell to blitz more. Nicks was doing cuts and slants and back pedaling today and I personally think he should be good to go, but we'll know by tomorrow and if he makes the trip.Martellus says he was feeling better, but again we should know. We have the weapons to totally beat them, we aren't the Jets.

You worry too much man.

BParcells777
10-11-2012, 11:47 PM
in the NFL the rules dictate that the team with the better passing game and QB win 9 times out of 10........their is no debate which team that is....even amongst 49r fans

Moke
10-11-2012, 11:48 PM
Why do you guys come to the boards every time some guy picks whatever team we are facing? I am just curious

Because some people are butthurt about it

Rudyy
10-11-2012, 11:50 PM
Because some people are butthurt about it
"GUIZE SO AND SO PICKED AGAINST US.. GRR..RAAAH..THIS HAS NEVER EVER HAPPENED TO US BEFORE!!!!11 WE ARE ALWAYS PICKED AND WE ARE THE GREATEST."

Buddy333
10-11-2012, 11:50 PM
I do like the back up WR's, but they are not Nicks. As far as them looking good or saying they feel fine I don't believe anything until I see them on the sideline in pads before the game. As for the defense, they do seem to be getting a few guys back, but the DE's have been healthy all year. Even Carl Banks said its time to stop with the excuses and get it fixed. If they do, then things change greatly. The possibility of not having Bernard hurts and they need KP back ASAP.

Rudyy
10-11-2012, 11:51 PM
I do like the back up WR's, but they are not Nicks. As far as them looking good or saying they feel fine I don't believe anything until I see them on the sideline in pads before the game. As for the defense, they do seem to be getting a few guys back, but the DE's have been healthy all year. Even Carl Banks said its time to stop with the excuses and get it fixed. If they do, then things change greatly. The possibility of not having Bernard hurts and they need KP back ASAP.Fair enough.

Moke
10-11-2012, 11:51 PM
"GUIZE SO AND SO PICKED AGAINST US.. GRR..RAAAH..THIS HAS NEVER EVER HAPPENED TO US BEFORE!!!!11 WE ARE ALWAYS PICKED AND WE ARE THE GREATEST."

Then when they pick the giants, people complain about how the jinx is in and how we're going to lose.

WHICH ONE IS IT PEOPLE?

Mbeach49er
10-11-2012, 11:55 PM
Ultimately the team with the mental toughness will win.....the last time we met them we won....nothing has changed other than that the Giants have bolstered their team with awesome young talent

Nothing has changed? Even your own fans are calling you out. The Niners are ready, and should win. Even your own fans see that. Yes the Giants can win,this is no easy win. You are not the Bills or NYJ.

You really think nothing has changed? You dont think the Niners are better than last year? LMFAO....

Stop posting, you are pissing off our own fans.

Giants fans, real Giants fans, please tell him to stop talking stupid. All Niner fans/NFL fans know the Giants can win.

Rudyy
10-11-2012, 11:55 PM
Nothing has changed? Even your own fans are calling you out. The Niners are ready, and should win. Even your own fans see that. Yes the Giants can win,this is no easy win. You are not the Bills or NYJ.

You really think nothing has changed? You dont think the Niners are better than last year? LMFAO....

Giants fans, real Giants fans, please tell him to stop talking stupid. All Niner fans/NFL fans know the Giants can win. We tried.

Rudyy
10-12-2012, 12:00 AM
Then when they pick the giants, people complain about how the jinx is in and how we're going to lose.

WHICH ONE IS IT PEOPLE? Or this happens:

Someone on the opposing team makes fun of one of our players, it's okay. "You guys are so sensitive"

Meawhile, JPP says we are coming for them..

STOP TALKING, PLAY THE GAME, TALK IS CHEAP. AAAH.

Wait, what?

BParcells777
10-12-2012, 12:00 AM
one thing has changed

with all this new talent your 49rs will be crushed like an empty beer can under an 18 wheeler

Moke
10-12-2012, 12:04 AM
Or this happens:

Someone on the opposing team makes fun of one of our players, it's okay. "You guys are so sensitive"

Meawhile, JPP says we are coming for them..

STOP TALKING, PLAY THE GAME, TALK IS CHEAP. AAAH.

Wait, what?

It's the same people too. Hypocrites.

Mbeach49er
10-12-2012, 12:15 AM
one thing has changed

with all this new talent your 49rs will be crushed like an empty beer can under an 18 wheeler

Classic Analysis........as a 49er Fan, we know it is not the analysis of most Giants fans..

Moke
10-12-2012, 12:17 AM
Classic Analysis........as a 49er Fan, we know it is not the analysis of most Giants fans..

You know? Tell me when what I want to eat right now, mind-reader.

Rusty192
10-12-2012, 12:22 AM

Giants fans, real Giants fans, please tell him to stop talking stupid. All Niner fans/NFL fans know the Giants can win.He is a real fan.

So he's a lot more passionate about it then other people. The 49ers are not that much better then we are honestly, so if he wants to predict a blowout lol more power to him.

Lets not pretend that a lot of 49er fans aren't thinking the same thing for their team.

Honestly no one knows how this game will turn out. Right now it's all talk. From you and from us.

Moke
10-12-2012, 12:25 AM

Giants fans, real Giants fans, please tell him to stop talking stupid. All Niner fans/NFL fans know the Giants can win.

Okay tool. We'll listen to you.

Captain Chaos
10-12-2012, 08:32 AM
Same 4 fools Eli made look like Dunce's in Carolina

I love it........they're going to get to Eli all night long.......Do these idiots realize Eli has not been sacked but once in the last 4 games???????

What Morons........BTW San Fran's D has had almost as much trouble as our 4 getting to the QB this year

I don't think it will be that easy, but they should give us a fighter's chance!