PDA

View Full Version : ProFootballFocus

ibbill
10-11-2012, 07:37 PM
Does anyone subscribe to this site.I have a slight disagreement I said that Tuck lined up at DT a lot 2011 season is that stat availabe from this site.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/snapcounts

Sure would be greatly appreciated to find out if they list that type of stat or you could post if he did.

slipknottin
10-11-2012, 09:36 PM
Yes, they list how many snaps players have at different positions.

Moke
10-11-2012, 09:39 PM
Isn't this a free site? What perks do you get for paying/subscribing?

slipknottin
10-11-2012, 09:41 PM
Isn't this a free site? What perks do you get for paying/subscribing?

The stats, only the articles are free.

Moke
10-11-2012, 09:41 PM
Looks legit, Eli Manning most valuable right now? I'll take it. Didn't think Peyton would be #2.

Moke
10-11-2012, 09:42 PM
The stats, only the articles are free.

I'm into the statistics right now, looking at 2012 QBs. Am I doing something wrong? lol

slipknottin
10-11-2012, 09:43 PM
I'm into the statistics right now, looking at 2012 QBs. Am I doing something wrong? lol

somehow you are already a premium member. I cant see the stats, it says "premium stats" and if I click on it it says please login to your account.

Moke
10-11-2012, 09:47 PM
We're talking Footballoutsiders?

On the green tab, if you click any of the statistics besides "premium", you get a message that you aren't subscribed?

Unless you're talking about profootballfocus, which is different.

I noticed he has profootballfocus in the title but a different site as a link...

slipknottin
10-11-2012, 09:48 PM
We're talking Footballoutsiders?

lol, oh. I dont know what site he was talking about. Profootballfocus is the place where they list what position players are lined up at every snap. FO does not have that info.

profootballfocus was the one i was talking about being a premium member is what gets the stats.

Moke
10-11-2012, 09:50 PM
lol, oh. I dont know what site he was talking about. Profootballfocus is the place where they list what position players are lined up at every snap. FO does not have that info.

profootballfocus was the one i was talking about being a premium member is what gets the stats.

From what my friend showed me, they offer nice stats, real nice stats.

I don't know why he listed football outsiders but it gives a little detail I guess.

slipknottin
10-11-2012, 09:52 PM
From what my friend showed me, they offer nice stats, real nice stats.

I don't know why he listed football outsiders but it gives a little detail I guess.

Yea, I would get a subscription if I didnt have daily issues with their coverage stuff. Seems to me they should not be evaluating defensive players in coverage when they dont know what is going on... but alas....

For stuff like snap counts at certain positions there is nothing else. The NFL releases just pure snap counts, not where players were lined up at every play.