PDA

View Full Version : 49ers will be picked, but Giants have something for them methinks

flimflam
10-11-2012, 10:45 PM
We've had one of our usual back and forth seasons so far, and our injury bug is still with us. While people are screaming bloody murder, Jerry Reese, has once again been pretty damn shrewd and added some excellent young talent that we have caught glimpses of, namely Randle, Wilson, Hosley, and Kuhn. though we're hurt and haven't been consistent, we have a nice blend of talent, youth, and have gained more speed. We are spoiled by JR really. And we're still disrespected and underestimated.

Anyway, the 49ers are media darlings and the alleged class of the NFC, while the Giants are still the team that sleep walks and have just gotten lucky. While I agree that sometimes the Giants play to their level of competition and lose some games that we should win, the traits that are team possesses are some of the best you can have and are uncoachable-that is rise up to a challenge with your backs against the wall and in adversity in a media circus. Also, this team is clutch-they own the 4th quarter. I will take clutch and tough over being a bit lacksadaisical at times.

So everyone will pick the 49ers, and maybe rightfully so. We lost to Dallas and Philadelphia. And we are playing at San Fran and they want payback. But I think this team, namely the defensive line, is going to have its coming out party. Our O has shined, and our secondary has held up. Our D-line, which is supposed to be our strength has been downright ordinary. I am a humble guy and usually avoid trash talk, but I really think the D-line is going to rise up and wreak havoc. And with our O, which is arguably the best in the league, I think they are going to put up points and carry forward the running gamewhat they did against The Browns last week.

In a shocker, I think the Giants D is going to stifle the 49ers offense and our offense, while having to grind it out, is going to put points on the board to win this by a big margin. We need this win. We are more talented, and I think we are going to destroy them. The Giants know they need this win, and I am predicting 6 sacks on Mr Alex Smith by <font color="blue">Big Blue</font> while our offense line is going to give up the same amount of sacks as they have since the Dallas game, 1.

Plus, we are starting to get tall, but he has freakish measurables and play's like a 6'2" corner. While Prince might become a solid starting all-around CB, Hosley has the makings of a slick cover corner/ballhawk-keep an eye on him.

Giants 31, 49ers 13. Book it.

Rudyy
10-11-2012, 10:51 PM
I want to say I don't think we'll score that much, but I said that last week against Cleveland.
We'll see!

BParcells777
10-11-2012, 10:51 PM
BRAVO!!!!!!! Post of the year

Moke
10-11-2012, 10:53 PM
I'd like to see that happen. I plan on getting hammered if we win.

jomo
10-11-2012, 10:55 PM
BRAVO!!!!!!! Post of the yearNicely played and well written. Go Blue!!

Rudyy
10-11-2012, 11:03 PM
If we win, I plan on trolling the Eagles, Cowboys, and Niner message board.

Buddy333
10-11-2012, 11:05 PM
If we win, I plan on trolling the Eagles, Cowboys, and Niner message board.Why the Eagles or Dallas? They beat the Giants. At least wait for the rematch.

Moke
10-11-2012, 11:05 PM
I WANT TO WISH RGIII GOOD LUCK SINCE PEOPLE CRY OVER IT.

nygfan90
10-11-2012, 11:07 PM
If we win, I plan on trolling the Eagles, Cowboys, and Niner message board.You can't troll the Niner's boards, remember? lol

Rudyy
10-11-2012, 11:14 PM
You can't troll the Niner's boards, remember? lol LOL oh yeah.

Moke
10-11-2012, 11:16 PM
You can't troll the Niner's boards, remember? lol

Why? Is it invincible or something?

nygfan90
10-11-2012, 11:51 PM
Why? Is it invincible or something?Seems that way lol..Have you tried signing up?

Moke
10-12-2012, 12:04 AM
Seems that way lol..Have you tried signing up?

No thanks. I just join here and general sports forums where people are actually engaging lol

nygfan90
10-12-2012, 12:13 AM
No thanks. I just join here and general sports forums where people are actually engaging lollol prob your best bet!

flimflam
10-12-2012, 12:14 AM
BRAVO!!!!!!! Post of the year

Lol, thanks man. Oh yeah, Mr. Kyle Williams said we stole their championship from them, which was rightfully the 49ers. Ala a Clay Matthews, Jerry Jones, and Cam "I Do Superman Even When We're Down Multiple Scores" Newton quote-The Giants didn't Win, We Lost!

And Carlos Rogers said he'll be doing the Salsa Dance, not Mr. Cruz.

Anyone see the highlights from the Giants-49ers Championship game? Carlos Roger Mic'd Up at 50:36 on timer from Giants 2012 Season video - It's classic. Carlos Rogers is talking on the sideline to a teammate "I can't cover the option route all day [on Victor Cruz]. If I go inside, the man run outside, know what I'm sayin'?" Classic.

JPP=BEASTMODE
10-12-2012, 12:22 AM
LOL oh yeah. You're going to have to do some undercover trolling.

Rudyy
10-12-2012, 12:44 AM
You're going to have to do some undercover trolling. I probably shouldn't go on their boards..It's not like they'll accept me anyway LOL

flimflam
10-12-2012, 01:09 AM
I probably shouldn't go on their boards..It's not like they'll accept me anyway LOL

How can you reject a guy with a name like Rudyy? Sounds downright benign and like a nice guy ala Notre Dame Rudy.

FlimFlam, yeah, but not Rudy. Real name is Kenji. :-) FlimFlam was a nickname from my US Army days.

Rudyy
10-12-2012, 01:11 AM
How can you reject a guy with a name like Rudyy? Sounds downright benign and like a nice guy ala Notre Dame Rudy.

FlimFlam, yeah, but not Rudy. Real name is Kenji. :-) FlimFlam was a nickname from my US Army days. I'm female, an even better reason not to reject me, haha.

Antwuan
10-12-2012, 01:25 AM
We've had one of our usual back and forth seasons so far, and our injury bug is still with us. While people are screaming bloody murder, Jerry Reese, has once again been pretty damn shrewd and added some excellent young talent that we have caught glimpses of, namely Randle, Wilson, Hosley, and Kuhn. though we're hurt and haven't been consistent, we have a nice blend of talent, youth, and have gained more speed. We are spoiled by JR really. And we're still disrespected and underestimated.

Anyway, the 49ers are media darlings and the alleged class of the NFC, while the Giants are still the team that sleep walks and have just gotten lucky. While I agree that sometimes the Giants play to their level of competition and lose some games that we should win, the traits that are team possesses are some of the best you can have and are uncoachable-that is rise up to a challenge with your backs against the wall and in adversity in a media circus. Also, this team is clutch-they own the 4th quarter. I will take clutch and tough over being a bit lacksadaisical at times.

So everyone will pick the 49ers, and maybe rightfully so. We lost to Dallas and Philadelphia. And we are playing at San Fran and they want payback. But I think this team, namely the defensive line, is going to have its coming out party. Our O has shined, and our secondary has held up. Our D-line, which is supposed to be our strength has been downright ordinary. I am a humble guy and usually avoid trash talk, but I really think the D-line is going to rise up and wreak havoc. And with our O, which is arguably the best in the league, I think they are going to put up points and carry forward the running gamewhat they did against The Browns last week.

In a shocker, I think the Giants D is going to stifle the 49ers offense and our offense, while having to grind it out, is going to put points on the board to win this by a big margin. We need this win. We are more talented, and I think we are going to destroy them. The Giants know they need this win, and I am predicting 6 sacks on Mr Alex Smith by <font color="blue">Big Blue</font> while our offense line is going to give up the same amount of sacks as they have since the Dallas game, 1.

Plus, we are starting to get tall, but he has freakish measurables and play's like a 6'2" corner. While Prince might become a solid starting all-around CB, Hosley has the makings of a slick cover corner/ballhawk-keep an eye on him.

I hope you're right, I want to see it happen. Im not doubting it I just want to see it happen.

giantsfan420
10-12-2012, 02:07 AM
iagree but i have us winnin by 10.

dcpd813
10-12-2012, 05:13 AM
Is it really that tough to get onto forums.49ers.com? There are tons of opposing fans every week on that board, but I will say the mods are somewhat oppressive. As far as the Niners getting picked by all the talking heads, how can they not? The Niners have looked more impressive so far and the game is in SF, but c'mon any fan knows this is the game of the week. The Giants are easily the best in the NFCE and the Niners seem to be the best in the NFCW..................Niners 28 Giants 13.

BurnerNYG
10-12-2012, 05:42 AM
How are the Giants the best in the East when we're 0-2 in the division? Lmaooooo!!! This board kills me!

Captain Chaos
10-12-2012, 07:08 AM
I liked your thoughts; however, don't think the D will be as successful, they will get 18-20 points. For our O I like 24-27, just my thoughts!

flimflam
10-14-2012, 08:37 PM
The Giants know they need this win, and I am predicting 6 sacks on Mr Alex Smith by <font color="blue">Big Blue</font>

Well, I was off a bit, but I am glad Big Blue played like I thought they would; I knew this team would show up with their backs against the wall. What a freaking win. I am so happy right now, it is sick.

I cannot believe that I predicated 6 sacks and they got 6 sacks! If I only could pick lotto numbers like this. I definitely didnt think J.Tuck wouldnt be part of that equation.

We ripped their heart out and ate their soul. I feel bad for the Niners fans. But I'll get over it.