PDA

View Full Version : Prince Improving?

Easy E.
10-12-2012, 11:52 AM
Just wanted everyone's opinion on if they think Prince is starting to look better to you.

I haven't heard his name much the last two weeks, which usually is a good thing when you're a DB. I actaully think teams have been picking on Webster more than Prince this year. I feel like he has been improving each week and might start to be the corner we hoped when we drafted him. I'm not saying he's a stud yet or anything, just want to see if people agree that he is improving since many were calling for him a bust already. Patience!

Eli TO Shockey
10-12-2012, 11:55 AM
He's been our best CB since Hosley got hurt. He held Maclin to 6 yards and Greg little to 0. Which is why you haven't heard his name .

Toadofsteel
10-12-2012, 11:58 AM
He's been our best CB since Hosley got hurt. He held Maclin to 6 yards and Greg little to 0. Which is why you haven't heard his name .

This... Prince is so good they're targeting Webster now...

Jahh
10-12-2012, 11:58 AM
I thought the same thing until I heard Fewell's interview and he said its hard to judge Prince because he hasn't been on the field consistently. If he had done the past couple of games, you'd think he said he was doing well. Instead he decided to say it was hard to say.

Easy E.
10-12-2012, 11:59 AM

Exactly. Kid has been playing extremely well the last few weeks.

repeatchamps
10-12-2012, 12:04 PM
I thought the same thing until I heard Fewell's interview and he said its hard to judge Prince because he hasn't been on the field consistently. If he had done the past couple of games, you'd think he said he was doing well. Instead he decided to say it was hard to say.

I think he may have said that because it is possible he wants to keep Prince's ego in check and also not advertise how great he is to other teams who may still underestimate Prince at this point. I would take what Fewell said with a grain of salt.

Easy E.
10-12-2012, 12:06 PM
If he continues to improve and Hosley does as well, I'm getting more confidence back in our secondary. Especially once KP is healthy again, although Brown has not been terrible. If TT ends up coming back too, it could be interesting to see how the secondary does.

Now, if only the defensive line could get some pressure!

Jahh
10-12-2012, 12:10 PM
If he continues to improve and Hosley does as well, I'm getting more confidence back in our secondary. Especially once KP is healthy again, although Brown has not been terrible. If TT ends up coming back too, it could be interesting to see how the secondary does.

TT is done

Eli TO Shockey
10-12-2012, 12:11 PM

T2 is done my friend. But I agree ... Bright future in our secondary.

Ruttiger711
10-12-2012, 12:13 PM
I like the hustle ive been seeing in the last couple of weeks... this weekend's going to be a good test. He seems like hes done well with the injury but I think people just want to see more games with him playing well so he can live up to the #1 pick status.

Easy E.
10-12-2012, 12:16 PM
T2 is done my friend. But I agree ... Bright future in our secondary.

I agree with you and Jahh that he is pretty much done, but for some reason, i would still rather have him in over Tryon. At least for this year. After that, i'd get him and his contract out of here

The Notorious B.I.G BLUE
10-12-2012, 01:00 PM
Yeah he's improved...however they are targeting Webster bc he's playing with 1 hand/

Toadofsteel
10-12-2012, 01:03 PM
I agree with you and Jahh that he is pretty much done, but for some reason, i would still rather have him in over Tryon. At least for this year. After that, i'd get him and his contract out of here

Tryon is good as a special teams guy at least... he forced a fumble in carolina on a punt return...