PDA

View Full Version : Rolle needs to shut his mouth, he s tinks.

foosball
12-18-2011, 05:34 PM
I wish I could tell him to his face "you suck". He's in denial. Receivers don't even run fakes on him anymore, they just run to a spot and are WIDE open. He sucks and he talks like he's a pro bowler. He's the worst safey in the NFL, really they surveyed all the snaps and statistically proved he's the worst safety in the NFL... What a bad day.

RobCarpenter
12-18-2011, 05:35 PM
Rolle has been flat-out terrible. What a bust of a Free Agent signing. </P>

We need an upgrade at Safety.</P>

Kase-1
12-18-2011, 05:39 PM
OK everyone asks for a vocal leader in the offseason, then we get one and God forbid he has 1 bad game, you guys wanna throw him off of the team

This isnt Madden, everyone cant have a perfect game every week

foosball
12-18-2011, 05:47 PM
One bad game? He was statistically named the worst starting safety in the entire NF over the course of the entire season. Try 14 bad games. He sucks.

netplus
12-18-2011, 05:53 PM
"one bad game"

You can't be serious.

mrg3
12-18-2011, 05:56 PM
Vocal Leader? Puts down 2 of his teammates in the Media, Cant Tackle." At The End Of The Day" He sucks. You must be from the'U"

RobCarpenter
12-18-2011, 06:09 PM
OK everyone asks for a vocal leader in the offseason, then we get one and God forbid he has 1 bad game, you guys wanna throw him off of the team

This isnt Madden, everyone cant have a perfect game every week
</P>

One bad game? How about twopoor seasons.</P>

Kase-1
12-18-2011, 06:17 PM
Vocal Leader? Puts down 2 of his teammates in the Media, Cant Tackle." At The End Of The Day" He sucks. You must be from the'U"Vocal leader is right, we have Tuck pouting on the sidelines when we need some fire and motivation so he aint it. While Rolle may not say the right thing all the time, the guy speaks the truth and he's totally honest when speaking to the media

And BTW I hate 'Tha U'