PDA

View Full Version : Maybe now you guys will finally start to listen to me

BParcells777
12-18-2011, 06:34 PM
<font face="Arial">I dont think I was any kind of prophet to ask for Coughlin and Fewell's head.....it was always patently obvious to me neither could inspire the team.

We wiffed on Fox (twice), Spags (once), Lombardi (Once), Landry (once), Bellicheck (3 times)

Maybe it will dawn on Mara he should pick up the phone and invite Bill Cowher to dinner this week or next.

Get Fewell and Coughlin some of those Brown shipping boxes and a few rolls of tape............and send them packing after we lose to the Jets and are eliminated

and get Tiki under contract for 2012..........maybe bring Fassel back as OC, and Spags as DC

who's crazy now!!!!!????
</font>

miked1958
12-18-2011, 06:36 PM
<font face="Arial">I dont think I was any kind of prophet to ask for Coughlin and Fewell's head.....it was always patently obvious to me neither could inspire the team.

We wiffed on Fox (twice), Spags (once), Lombardi (Once), Landry (once), Bellicheck (3 times)

Maybe it will dawn on Mara he should pick up the phone and invite Bill Cowher to dinner this week or next.

Get Fewell and Coughlin some of those Brown shipping boxes and a few rolls of tape............and send them packing after we lose t the Jets and are eliminated

and get Tiki under contract for 2012..........maybe bring Fassel back as OC, and Spags as DC

who's crazy now!!!!!????
</font>
And me.. I say fire some coaches this week

allentown PA
12-18-2011, 06:42 PM

Get Fewell and Coughlin some of those Brown shipping boxes and a few rolls of tape............and send them packing after we lose to the Jets and are eliminated

who's crazy now!!!!!????
</font>

yup..thats the first thing I thought of when they lost today...bparcells or jack was rite....nothing personal im sure ur a good guy in real life but ur an ignorant fan on here imo.

BParcells777
12-18-2011, 06:46 PM

who's crazy now!!!!!????
</font>

yup..thats the first thing I thought of when they lost today...bparcells or jack was rite....nothing personal im sure ur a good guy in real life but ur an ignorant fan on here imo.

Listen I do not hate Coughlin....he's a decent man, but the world has passed his schtick by.....he is stuck in the 1940's mentally

I'm in sales and sales mangement all my life.......I understand motivation, and I know a un-motivated group when I see it

We have a lot of talent, but no one to inspire them.....and this has been going on since Spagnuolo left

When I heard David Diehl on Sirius NFL Radio a few weeks ago decribe that Coughlin read General Patton's speechs to them to inspire them......I laughed and almost fell off my chair

allentown PA
12-18-2011, 06:51 PM

who's crazy now!!!!!????
</font>

Listen I do not hate Coughlin....he's a decent man, but the world has passed his schtick by.....he is stuck in the 1940's mentally

I'm in sales and sales mangement all my life.......I understand motivation, and I know a un-motivated group when I see it

We have a lot of talent, but no one to inspire them.....and this has been going on since Spagnuolo left

i dont completly disagree with u on TC maybe a change is in order..I will always have love for TC but a change may help...but dont tell us that ur experience in sales makes u an expert on the motovation of a pro football team..lmao

BParcells777
12-18-2011, 06:53 PM
Obviously you have never lead a sales team.......no worries

jakegibbs
12-18-2011, 06:55 PM

who's crazy now!!!!!????
</font>

They could have had Jack Del Rio as DC 2 weeks ago & the D would already be vastly improved but JR & TC wouldn't pull the trigger.

Kase-1
12-18-2011, 06:56 PM

who's crazy now!!!!!????
</font>Did you just say Tiki!?!?!

You MUST be roastin that good shkt to mention that clownshoe's name round Big Blue

BParcells777
12-18-2011, 06:58 PM
Tiki is better than anyone we have now........Coughlin would not even give him a tryout

allentown PA
12-18-2011, 07:07 PM

have lead some teams in my day but thats not the point....u sound foolish..btw i always viewed people in sales as a bunch of hacks who were too lazy to get a real job...jk

giantsfan420
12-18-2011, 07:08 PM
u said we were winning the super bowl just 4 weeks ago numb nutz.

if being a prophet means coming up with some stupid *** prediction every other week and only needing to be right once than everyone is a prophet.

lmao at first i was kinda confused with ur posts, could agree with some of it...but wtf happened to u this last month, u hit ur head?

well too be fair, this team has knocked us all on our *** so

Kase-1
12-18-2011, 07:26 PM
Tiki is better than anyone we have now........Coughlin would not even give him a tryout
With a crazy statement like that, how can I take you seriously

BParcells777
12-18-2011, 07:32 PM
Look in the mirror

Even Mike Strahan and other teamates of Tiki do not understand why no one gave him a chance

If you want to lump me and Mike as Idiots go ahead............orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

LOOK IN THE MIRROR

BParcells777
12-18-2011, 07:34 PM
u said we were winning the super bowl just 4 weeks ago numb nutz.

if being a prophet means coming up with some stupid *** prediction every other week and only needing to be right once than everyone is a prophet.

lmao at first i was kinda confused with ur posts, could agree with some of it...but wtf happened to u this last month, u hit ur head?

well too be fair, this team has knocked us all on our *** so

4-5 week ago it looked like we might........now we have lost 5 out of the last 6 games

We are going........you misread it- TO THE STUPOR BOWL

LOL

allentown PA
12-18-2011, 07:34 PM
Look in the mirror

Even Mike Strahan and other teamates of Tiki do not understand why no one gave him a chance

LOOK IN THE MIRROR

wtf ru talking about?? You think tiki is the answer??? lol..a back who is on the wrong side of 35 and hasnt played in 4 years...cmon dude

tonyt830
12-18-2011, 07:38 PM
<FONT face=Arial>I dont think I was any kind of prophet to ask for Coughlin and Fewell's head.....it was always patently obvious to me neither could inspire the team.

who's crazy now!!!!!????
</FONT> They could have had Jack Del Rio as DC 2 weeks ago &amp; the D would already be vastly improved but JR &amp; TC wouldn't pull the trigger.I'm all for Del Rio as our next D-coordinator. He may not be the besthead coaching material, but he has been a good defensive coach.

BParcells777
12-18-2011, 07:39 PM
ignore me.......go root for Coughlin

stormblue
12-18-2011, 07:40 PM

who's crazy now!!!!!????
</font>

heck....you left out the fact that jason garret
and sean payton used to stand right there on our sideline too.

tonyt830
12-18-2011, 07:41 PM
<FONT face=Arial>I dont think I was any kind of prophet to ask for Coughlin and Fewell's head.....it was always patently obvious to me neither could inspire the team.

who's crazy now!!!!!????
</FONT>I was with you until the Tiki comment. I'm not saying Cowher is the answer, but a new D-coordinator is tops on the offseason wishlist. I'm alright with Del Rio, and hell if Coughlin is gone, bring in Fisher? But I think Mara will give TC 1 more chance, whether the reason is because of the lockout or injuries. I dont agree with it, but 2007 is 4 years ago, what have you done for me lately is what most people like to say.

Razur
12-18-2011, 07:41 PM

Sales "team" eh?..probably no better description of 'cut throat" individual performances than 'sales"..I've worked around salesman my entire career in telecommunications industry, and it's every man for his/her commision, very little "team" when it's all broken down...Giants don't need a Salesman leading them that's for damn sure...they need somebody in the trenches tat speaks to them directly, not from some BS "go get 'em Tiger" board meeting perspective.

BParcells777
12-18-2011, 07:42 PM
If Coughlin were a quart of milk.....he would be past his "do not sell by" date

BParcells777
12-18-2011, 07:43 PM

Sales "team" eh?..probably no better description of 'cut throat" individual performances than 'sales"..I've worked around salesman my entire career in telecommunications industry, and it's every man for his/her commision, very little "team" when it's all broken down...Giants don't need a Salesman leading them that's for damn sure...they need somebody in the trenches tat speaks to them directly, not from some BS "go get 'em Tiger" board meeting perspective.

I cannot respond to that.......its beyond ignorant

Kase-1
12-18-2011, 07:47 PM
Look in the mirror

LOOK IN THE MIRROR

Nobody gave Tiki a chance cause he's past his prime and when he went out he did our franchise dirty. If you dont understand that, then maybe your fanhood should be in question.

BTW we werent the only ones to pass on Tiki, 31 other teams thought he was washed up as well

BParcells777
12-18-2011, 07:49 PM
Tell it to Strahan........I could not care less

allentown PA
12-18-2011, 07:49 PM
Look in the mirror

LOOK IN THE MIRROR

Nobody gave Tiki a chance cause he's past his prime and when he went out he did our franchise dirty.* If you dont understand that, then maybe your fanhood should be in question.

BTW we werent the only ones to pass on Tiki, 31 other teams thought he was washed up as well

thank you

Razur
12-18-2011, 07:54 PM

I cannot respond to that.......its beyond ignorant

Wise choice

fan since fran
12-18-2011, 08:03 PM

who's crazy now!!!!!????
</font>Tiki? Jim Fassel?
And Spags isn't just sitting around at home or bagging groceries somewhere, he's the head coach of another NFL team. Just how do you propose they "bring him back"?

I think you're crazy.

TrueBlue@NYC
12-18-2011, 08:16 PM
I can get wanting a change in coaches and coordinaters, but calling for them to fire PF and replace him with Del Rio 3/4's of the way into the season is sheer nonsense.

expecting a coach to come in from another team and evaluate personnel and competely change the defensive scheme is delusional and wouldnt help the team at all.

Also, firing coaches during the season is seen negatively by coaches when they evaluate if they wanna come to your team. It's a good way to scare away good coaches.

This team will either turn it around and make the playoffs or continue to underperform which will lead to TC's dismissal.

JR isn't going anywhere, he hasn't had an oppurtunity to hire his own coach,