PDA

View Full Version : The locker room is turning on each other.

jakegibbs
12-18-2011, 06:35 PM
The in fighting began last week when Rolle & Webster jaw jacking at each other now it's Rolle & Tuck.

That's a bad sign that TC is losing this team & losing it in a hurry. Someone needs to get benched for jaw jacking.

You pick the player & let's all send a message to TC. Bench him before it's too late.

GMENAGAIN
12-18-2011, 06:37 PM
Well, being one big happy family is not working, so . . . . .

Overdrive92
12-18-2011, 06:37 PM
Rolle and Tuck...
Rolle and Webster...

...Seems like one person in common...

jakegibbs
12-18-2011, 06:39 PM
Well, being one big happy family is not working, so . . . . .

They'res an old saying "one bad apple can spoil the whole barrel". I starting to smell something rotten. don't you?

NYGFaninILL
12-18-2011, 06:40 PM
Rolle and Tuck...
Rolle and Webster...

...Seems like one person in common...

Was thinking the same thing...

myles2424
12-18-2011, 06:42 PM
No leader on either side of the ball or from coaching to tell guys to shut the hell up

jakegibbs
12-18-2011, 06:46 PM
No leader on either side of the ball or from coaching to tell guys to shut the hell up''

TC needs to suspend one player today to make a statement. When I say suspend I mean get him off the team for a week so he is not allowed any players. He can spout to media all he wants but when he does just keep adding weeks.

Time to act was last week when he stated that 99/100 crap & fired the Deadskins who had their bags already packed up.

No sense in pouring gas on a fire to try & put it out.

He needs suspended & now.

plaxattack17
12-18-2011, 07:00 PM
Rolle talks more than he makes tackles. I can't remember the last meaningful contribution he's made this year, he calls himself some sort of 'leader' you also need to lead by example on the field not just talk a whole lot of BS pre and post game.

stormblue
12-18-2011, 07:00 PM
No leader on either side of the ball or from coaching to tell guys to shut the hell up''

TC needs to suspend one player today to make a statement. When I say suspend I mean get him off the team for a week so he is not allowed any players. He can spout to media all he wants but when he does just keep adding weeks.

Time to act was last week when he stated that 99/100 crap & fired the Deadskins who had their bags already packed up.

and replace him with.... ?

Kase-1
12-18-2011, 07:05 PM
Rolle talks more than he makes tackles. I can't remember the last meaningful contribution he's made this year, he calls himself some sort of 'leader' you also need to lead by example on the field not just talk a whole lot of BS pre and post game.
Rolle has been doing damned well when he's not called upon to be our nickel corner. He's been making 'meaningful contributions' all year, he has one bad game and everyone wants to run him out of town

Everyone asks for a 'vocal leader' then when we finally get one you guys cant stand when he speaks the honest truth

jakegibbs
12-18-2011, 07:05 PM

and replace him with.... ?

They got 52 other players. Pic one besides Eli can't aford for him to get hurt. What about Carr? Lot's of highschool & college QB wind up in the secondary in the pro's . He ain't doing nothing else to help the team win. Put him out there in cover 2. Heck all the other DBs & safety aren't maning up on anyone so let him lay back & tackle them after they catch the pass just like the rest of them are doing. If he misses the tackle oh well everyone else are missing takles too so what?

Razur
12-18-2011, 07:09 PM
The in fighting began last week when Rolle & Webster jaw jacking at each other now it's Rolle & Tuck.

That's a bad sign that TC is losing this team & losing it in a hurry. Someone needs to get benched for jaw jacking.

You pick the player & let's all send a message to TC. Bench him before it's too late.

Benching either Tuck or Rolle, who suck anyway, does nothing. Benching players isnt an answer to this disaster. They have quit, playing..no leadership, ne desire to win, no sense of responsibilty or urgency. Benching...these guys would welcome it..they would ave an excuse for them selves for the next loss because they weren't suited up..
Nope..this misery can only be put to sleep when Couglin is gone ( retires instead of fired), Fewell is fired, and Gilbride fired.

The coacing staff is at fault for not remedying this year's performance and atittude problems...players suck, and nobody addressed it effectively.

krygny
12-18-2011, 07:13 PM
No leader on either side of the ball or from coaching to tell guys to shut the hell up
I know it's out of character but if the guy with the "C" on his jersey crossed over and got in someone's face it would have an effect. BECAUSE it's out of character, it would shock the **** out of the locker room. Everybody would immediately STFU.

And then, they would all bust out laughing.

jakegibbs
12-18-2011, 07:17 PM

Benching either Tuck or Rolle, who suck anyway, does nothing. Benching players isnt an answer to this disaster. They have quit, playing..no leadership, ne desire to win, no sense of responsibilty or urgency. Benching...these guys would welcome it..they would ave an excuse for them selves for the next loss because they weren't suited up..
Nope..this misery can only be put to sleep when Couglin is gone ( retires instead of fired), Fewell is fired, and Gilbride fired.

The coacing staff is at fault for not remedying this year's performance and atittude problems...players suck, and nobody addressed it effectively.

WHY DOES EVERYONE NOT SEE THE BIGGEST PROBLEM?? LACK OF QUALITY PERSONNEL. JR PACK YOUR BAGS PLEASE...

T-Murda84
12-18-2011, 07:26 PM
Rolle has been doing damned well when he's not called upon to be our nickel corner.* He's been making 'meaningful contributions' all year, he has one bad game and everyone wants to run him out of town

Everyone asks for a 'vocal leader' then when we finally get one you guys cant stand when he speaks the honest truth

Rolle is not the vocal leader that we need. Instead of pumping up our team, he points fingers at other teammates when he is the acutal culprit. A good vocal Leader dont throw under teammates under the bus through the media or twitter. U got that Jack? and I cant believe u are accepting this less than mediocre play from Rolle. Rolle was paid more than some of the best safeties in the league....and I dont see much of an upgrade from CC Brown. At least CC Brown didnt have a pass rush....Rolle has Osi and JPP rushing the hell out of the passer.

Kase-1
12-18-2011, 07:31 PM
Rolle has been doing damned well when he's not called upon to be our nickel corner. He's been making 'meaningful contributions' all year, he has one bad game and everyone wants to run him out of town

Rolle is not the vocal leader that we need. Instead of pumping up our team, he points fingers at other teammates when he is the acutal culprit. A good vocal Leader dont throw under teammates under the bus through the media or twitter. U got that Jack? and I cant believe u are accepting this less than mediocre play from Rolle. Rolle was paid more than some of the best safeties in the league....and I dont see much of an upgrade from CC Brown. At least CC Brown didnt have a pass rush....Rolle has Osi and JPP rushing the hell out of the passer.Rolle def is the vocal leader we need, he doesnt hold anything back when he speaks and while everyone may not like it, he speaks from the heart

You call it throwing his teammates under the bus and I see it as him telling the media what play was run when him and webby had a miscommunication.

Yea Rolle got an overblown contract, but you shouldnt hold that over a guys head whenever he doestn have a hall of fame-esque game, that just isnt right.

NYGRealityCheck
12-18-2011, 07:47 PM
Well playing zone defense and failing at it can do that to a team.

Zone defense 101: Players have to put faith in each other to cover their zones.

However, it doesn't mean a player is allowed to just stand around like a jack rabbit in their zone and give up a crossing route pass for a TD or a Donald Driver wide open just-hit-me TD pass...Players still have to make plays in zone defense.

netplus
12-18-2011, 07:47 PM
Kase-1, how many more missed tackles and receptions given up do you need to see to stop defending Rolle? Did you not see the 3rd and 17 missed tackle in the 1st quarter? The FB running over him at the goal line? IT HAPPENS EVERY WEEK WITH ROLLE.

number30
12-18-2011, 07:52 PM
they should be yelling at each other during the game instead of standing around like they can't believe what's happening.

Kase-1
12-18-2011, 07:54 PM
Kase-1, how many more missed tackles and receptions given up do you need to see to stop defending Rolle? Did you not see the 3rd and 17 missed tackle in the 1st quarter? The FB running over him at the goal line? IT HAPPENS EVERY WEEK WITH ROLLE.The guy had a bad game, it happens to EVERONE. Its not like this is a week in and week out occurance. He's been one of our bright spots on D except when we ask him to be our nickel corner and have him run man coverage. He may want to, but he's just not that good at man coverage.

netplus
12-18-2011, 07:57 PM
"The guy had a bad game,"
You can't possibly be serious.

"but he's just not that good at man coverage"
Exactly!

And he is the WORST open field tackler I have ever seen. Every time they play the Eagles, McCoy makes him look silly.

And what about the stupid off field comments...99/100 times they'd beat the redskins, and then criticizing Tuck for not practicing this week? He needs to be suspended now.

Kase-1
12-18-2011, 08:07 PM
"The guy had a bad game,"
You can't possibly be serious.

"but he's just not that good at man coverage"
Exactly!

And he is the WORST open field tackler I have ever seen. Every time they play the Eagles, McCoy makes him look silly.

And what about the stupid off field comments...99/100 times they'd beat the redskins, and then criticizing Tuck for not practicing this week? He needs to be suspended now.He had a bad game, I am serious. Have you ever played a team sport, every game isnt always your best.

He's not that good at man coverage and Webby is awful at zone, yea whats your point. We shouldnt be using him in man looks, he's a safety we gotta use him as one, not our nickelback

If you think he's the worst open field tackler you have ever seen you must have just started watching football this week

I dont think his off the field comments are 'stupid' they're honest and from the heart, he doesnt speak the same bs jargon that doesnt mean a damned thing like most of the nfl, he speaks his mind and he's straight with the media

Tuck shouldnt have practiced, he should have admitted that he's fighting an injury and taken his time to get back to 100%. Its not worth risking him and playing him at 60%, its doing more bad than good. At that point id rather have Tolly in there and Tuck resting himself back to 100%

GMENAGAIN
12-18-2011, 08:45 PM
No leader on either side of the ball or from coaching to tell guys to shut the hell up'' TC needs to suspend one player today to make a statement. When I say suspend I mean get him off the team for a week so he is not allowed any players. He can spout to media all he wants but when he does just keep adding weeks. Time to act was last week when he stated that 99/100 crap &amp; fired the Deadskins who had their bags already packed up. No sense in pouring gas on a fire to try &amp; put it out. He needs suspended &amp; now. and replace him with.... ? They got 52 other players. Pic one besides Eli can't aford for him to get hurt. What about Carr? Lot's of highschool &amp; college QB wind up in the secondary in the pro's . He ain't doing nothing else to help the team win. Put him out there in cover 2. Heck all the other DBs &amp; safety aren't maning up on anyone so let him lay back &amp; tackle them after they catch the pass just like the rest of them are doing. If he misses the tackle oh well everyone else are missing takles too so what?</P>

</P>

[:O]</P>