PDA

View Full Version : They really hate us...

egyptian420
10-12-2012, 09:29 PM
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/167987-san-francisco-49ers-new-giants-pregame-thread-week/

Lol I've never seen such a long thread for a pregame, it's 111 pages long of hating on NY.

That's understandable since we ruined their lives last year, but still, some of these guys come off as such as idiots...they're acting as if they beat us and won a ring and we're the jealous ones.....some of these people's comments would have you think we're not the defending champs and we're the ones who want something from them.

Rudyy
10-12-2012, 10:01 PM
Then they come on here acting arrogant.

foosball
10-12-2012, 10:07 PM
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/167987-san-francisco-49ers-new-giants-pregame-thread-week/

Lol I've never seen such a long thread for a pregame, it's 111 pages long of hating on NY.

That's understandable since we ruined their lives last year, but still, some of these guys come off as such as idiots...they're acting as if they beat us and won a ring and we're the jealous ones.....some of these people's comments would have you think we're not the defending champs and we're the ones who want something from them.

49ers Giants rivalry is as good as any in the NFL as far as outside divisional matchups go. They focus on all their losses to the Giants, 85, 86, 90, last year but we focus on our losses too. 02 and 93 playoff games were some of the darkest moments I remember as a Giants fan. Too me, last year was payback for 02, for them they think this year they can pay us back for last year and it will just go on and on forever.

egyptian420
10-12-2012, 10:47 PM
49ers Giants rivalry is as good as any in the NFL as far as outside divisional matchups go. They focus on all their losses to the Giants, 85, 86, 90, last year but we focus on our losses too. 02 and 93 playoff games were some of the darkest moments I remember as a Giants fan. Too me, last year was payback for 02, for them they think this year they can pay us back for last year and it will just go on and on forever.that 02 loss was more than brutal....Strahan pointing at the scoreboard just added to the misery

Sundown
10-12-2012, 11:03 PM
Good the feeling is mutual!

Cool Papa B.
10-12-2012, 11:27 PM
This rivalry is beginning to feel like the Yankees vs. Dodgers (when the Dodgers were in Brooklyn), and the Celtics vs. Lakers. Rivalries that are built mainly in the postseason where the games are intense and pressure-packed.

Both teams have met a total of 28 times including the playoffs. The records is 14-14 (4-4 in the playoffs)

bigblue2088
10-12-2012, 11:32 PM
it's honestly pretty funny, I can't wait to see their reactions after the game if we win, guarantee not more than 2 come back and eat crow. The ones that do will probably whine like last year

CALI49ER
10-12-2012, 11:42 PM

Its no diffrent every week so dont feel special.

There atleast 100 pages for the game of the week thread every week

You should see our game day thread it easily reaches 250 pages on game day ... FACT

CowboysSuck
10-12-2012, 11:45 PM
that 02 loss was more than brutal....Strahan pointing at the scoreboard just added to the misery

I would like to remember as little of that day as possible. Pure misery. I remember my father and I laughing it up big when Stra was pointing at the scoreboard. The whole house was going crazy, it was a riot. .. then.... the meltdown....that botched snap....oh god

CowboysSuck
10-12-2012, 11:46 PM

You should see our game day thread it easily reaches 250 pages on game day ... FACT

Cool, our game day threads easily reach 251 pages. FACT

CALI49ER
10-12-2012, 11:51 PM
Matter of fact our site shuts down the severs cant handle the traffic.

Rudyy
10-12-2012, 11:53 PM
Matter of fact our site shuts down the severs cant handle the traffic.Brool story co

CowboysSuck
10-12-2012, 11:58 PM
Matter of fact our site shuts down the severs cant handle the traffic.

brag about how many niner fans sit in front of their computer and type in a message board during a game all you want

ill post once or twice but my attention is on the game, not the net

JB456
10-13-2012, 12:31 AM
Matter of fact our site shuts down the severs cant handle the traffic from all the bandwagon fans.

I agree, the bandwagon runs strong in San Francisco.

BeatYale
10-13-2012, 12:44 AM

Game day threads around here get (significantly) more pages than that, but that's expected considering NY is the biggest market in the country. Not that it matters though.

egyptian420
10-13-2012, 01:09 AM

You should see our game day thread it easily reaches 250 pages on game day ... FACTClever response but I'm afraid you don't get it....I wasn't implying that you guys are losers because the thread was 100 pages, but because it was over 100 pages of b####ing and complaining about last year.

Ever since that game you guys have become the 'fourty whiners'

BlueBlooded1979
10-13-2012, 01:42 AM
Then they come on here acting arrogant.

It isn't an act.

giantsforce
10-13-2012, 03:19 AM
Matter of fact our site shuts down the severs cant handle the traffic.Wow! That is great! All 50 of you leave the Sunday gay parade at the Embarcadero and type on your computers? I am impressed!

miked1958
10-13-2012, 03:23 AM
This rivalry is beginning to feel like the Yankees vs. Dodgers (when the Dodgers were in Brooklyn), and the Celtics vs. Lakers. Rivalries that are built mainly in the postseason where the games are intense and pressure-packed.Both teams have met a total of 28 times including the playoffs. The records is 14-14 (4-4 in the playoffs)wow didn't realize we were dead even in reg games and playoffs. We take the lead 15-14 on Sunday

Captain Chaos
10-13-2012, 10:15 AM
The bigger they are the harder they fall!

SweetZombieJesus
10-13-2012, 10:45 AM
The bigger they are the harder they fall!

You'd think they would have learned that lesson.

Guess we'll have to keep teaching it to them.

18-0? 15-1? 14-2? 13-3? We've beaten them all, and on the road no less.

EnragedYouth85
10-13-2012, 10:57 AM
Lets take them out, I'm okay with them whining all damn day and for the rest of the year.

CowboysSuck
10-13-2012, 11:01 AM
this niners team and fase base is a bunch of chumps. Eli is just taking a casual stroll in candlestick park and is going to lay the wood down on these suckers.

EnragedYouth85
10-13-2012, 11:03 AM
this niners team and fase base is a bunch of chumps. Eli is just taking a casual stroll in candlestick park and is going to lay the wood down on these suckers.

I can see that happening, lets just hope our Defense shows up to limit what they do on offense!

CowboysSuck
10-13-2012, 11:08 AM
the defense will be the defense. They will give up some plays but at the end of the game you will be thinking they didnt play great, but not poorly either.

As long as Eli shows up and puts up 28 points or more, we win.

EnragedYouth85
10-13-2012, 11:15 AM
the defense will be the defense. They will give up some plays but at the end of the game you will be thinking they didnt play great, but not poorly either.

As long as Eli shows up and puts up 28 points or more, we win.

Well someday I'd like to not have to put up 28+ points to win a game.. just sayin..

BParcells777
10-13-2012, 11:27 AM
Sunday night resignation will set in, and they will realize its useless to hate us.......they need to build a better team to challenge us

They are good, feed off emotion, but it aint enough to hold the Lombardi aloft

Pksoze
10-13-2012, 11:35 AM

The Giants are the champs you guys are the ones who aren't special.

FloydEddings2
10-13-2012, 01:24 PM
Link (http://www.49ers.com/)

Watch the video. Get psyched. Feels good to be hated.

chuckedafter5yards
10-13-2012, 01:29 PM
They are still waiting by their mailboxes for the SB ring to show up, if you don't thing Harbaugh is a toolbag just review his conmments right after both games last year
1) in the regular season Willis obviously holds Ballard - you know the 4th down play where Justin "get's away with murder" Smith knocks the ball down- Here Harbaugh disavows any grey area
2) after losing the NFC title game he is a complete sore loser, effectively "we should have won the game", Bradshaw fumbled(even though well after the whistle).

In some ways the 49er team is a reflection of the coach and his lack of emotional balance. Can you imagine Harbaugh trading places with Green Bays coach after the worst 4 minutes of officiating ever? He would never would have shown the class that the GB coach had.

NASCARBLITZ
10-13-2012, 01:33 PM
i cant stand harbaugh.. he sucked as a qb for the bears and he sucks at life in general..look at his face when the camera shows him..he is so over the top with his quirky facial expressions and dramatics i cant take it.hes also a crybaby. guy annoys the piss outta me

jomo
10-13-2012, 02:17 PM

That's understandable since we ruined their lives last year, but still, some of these guys come off as such as idiots...they're acting as if they beat us and won a ring and we're the jealous ones.....some of these people's comments would have you think we're not the defending champs and we're the ones who want something from them.Yawn........

Six-Ace-Deuce
10-13-2012, 03:10 PM
i cant stand harbaugh.. he sucked as a qb for the bears and he sucks at life in general..look at his face when the camera shows him..he is so over the top with his quirky facial expressions and dramatics i cant take it.hes also a crybaby. guy annoys the piss outta me

Really sucks.. reigning Coach of the Year.. 13-3 with no off-season.. a better head coach than Coughlin.. Niners' fans around the nation are so upset.

TheEnigma
10-13-2012, 03:14 PM
a better head coach than Coughlin.. Niners' fans around the nation are so upset.

I think Harbaugh needs to get a 2nd year franchise to a Championship game and win 2 Super Bowls before we even entertain that discussion. Is Harbaugh a great coach? Yes. His accomplishments, do they compare to Coughlin's yet? Not a chance.

Giantz4Life
10-13-2012, 03:19 PM
Really sucks.. reigning Coach of the Year.. 13-3 with no off-season.. a better head coach than Coughlin.. Niners' fans around the nation are so upset.

I think I missed the part where you talked about the Niners winning the Super Bowl? Oh, that's right, your team is not clutch. Man, that was so much fun winning the Super Bowl ... I had this huge party with all of my friends...

This was you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjVMbLAGxQs

NASCARBLITZ
10-13-2012, 03:44 PM
your coach is a whiny biatch, dude..i dont care he won coach of the year esp now we know he tells his players to cheat, the guy is a tool, and has zero rings..he slipped into a coaching job with a team that already had talent from the get go...big deal, he built nothing, most of those play makers were already there

NASCARBLITZ
10-13-2012, 03:50 PM
hahah funny video.. typical fortywhiner fan..all they do is @itch and cry its sickening, their worse than my girl on the rag

chuckedafter5yards
10-13-2012, 04:00 PM
OMG that's video is funny, wanna see whinny B- watch Harbaugh's post game interview. Wanna see a real man after a loss? Watch Ray Lewis praise the team effort after they lost to the Patriots.

Sarcasman
10-13-2012, 04:12 PM
I think I missed the part where you talked about the Niners winning the Super Bowl? Oh, that's right, your team is not clutch. Man, that was so much fun winning the Super Bowl ... I had this huge party with all of my friends...

This was you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjVMbLAGxQs

I blame Harbaugh for that kid's mental issues.

NASCARBLITZ
10-13-2012, 04:14 PM
i heard that was harbaughs son

BleedBlueATL
10-13-2012, 04:16 PM
That video just made my day! "It was supposed to our year".... Bwahahahahahaha...... They probably believe that a Lady in a Lake tossed a sword to them and they were destined to be King!! On a serious note... Harbaugh a better Couch than Coughlin??? I think I crapped my pants... He won't make the HOF for either playing OR coaching......

Sarcasman
10-13-2012, 04:21 PM
i heard that was harbaughs son

I don't know about that.....after all, he managed to hit the couch with that pillow. That kind of accuracy is not too common in the Harbaugh family of QBs.

NASCARBLITZ
10-13-2012, 04:40 PM
I don't know about that.....after all, he managed to hit the couch with that pillow. That kind of accuracy is not too common in the Harbaugh family of QBs. yeah i think your right..somtimes i forget how bad he was on the bears..brad muster their fullback prob couldve thrown a tighter spiral

Sarcasman
10-13-2012, 05:19 PM
yeah i think your right..somtimes i forget how bad he was on the bears..brad muster their fullback prob couldve thrown a tighter spiral

Hey, c'mon now....don't sell the guy short.

He sucked with the Colts, Ravens and Chargers too.

He's damn good coach though.

eLi MusT gO dEEp
10-13-2012, 05:52 PM
Wow what INSIGHT on that Niners board!! Just quickly looking through a few pages, you get such quips such as:

"After today's game all I have to say is.. [added a YouTube video to WE READY by Archie Eversole........]"

"FK NY and FK the Gians. LETS GO!"

"WE will beast the Giants"

"I think we kill them"

"lulz" when one smart Giant fan points out that they should hope Nicks doesn't play.

"Ill be there with my friend a Giants fan. FK HIM AND FK THE GIANTS"

I'd hate to say that most Niners fans on that board are like this because I do see some capable of typing more than 7 words or 1 sentence of nonsense. But there's a lot of Middle School/Twitter-esque like talk there. They can have it.