PDA

View Full Version : The 49ers annoy me like our Division Rivals!

Tmurda1984
10-12-2012, 10:58 PM
I cant stand the 49ers organization and even their fans. Their fans constantly run their mouth and they havent won a Superbowl since 1994, and for years they played in a sorry division. The NFC West has been terrible for years, even when the New Orleans Aints with Jeff Blake was in that division. For years the Niners automatically made the playoffs after winning 9 games, and since have not won a SuperBowl since 1994? Lol. There fans are about as rude as Philly fans...nothing but constant fights at their stadium, and some guy is paralyzed from the neck down after a brawl at a San Francisco Giants baseball a couple of years ago and the death threats to Kyle Williams was completely uncalled for. I wish these fans (aka Francisco Treats) would shut up already.

egyptian420
10-12-2012, 11:09 PM
hate them, hate their fans, hate their coach.....screw them, I hope we wipe the ground with them

As much as I hate that team, I still have respect for the organization itself, unlike the Jets or Eagles

Diamondring
10-12-2012, 11:19 PM
hate them, hate their fans, hate their coach.....screw them, I hope we wipe the ground with them

As much as I hate that team, I still have respect for the organization itself, unlike the Jets or EaglesI don't even see Jets Fans come here tallking mess like the 49er Fans. I also didn't see the Egal Fans as of late. 49er fans are something else.

CowboysSuck
10-12-2012, 11:42 PM
The niner fans have been the first wave of troll fans to hit the boards this year. Im surprised, I would have that it would be the Eagles

Rat_bastich
10-12-2012, 11:52 PM
The niner fans have been the first wave of troll fans to hit the boards this year. Im surprised, I would have that it would be the Eagles

No, Tampa Bay was and, the 49ers fans have actually been pretty civil.

Rudyy
10-12-2012, 11:53 PM
No, Tampa Bay was.Really? I didn't think Tampa wasn't that bad.

CowboysSuck
10-12-2012, 11:55 PM

civil or not, im annoyed. we dont need niner fans on our board telling us how good their team is. we know.

JB456
10-13-2012, 12:48 AM

Even though some of these Niner fans are alright, the Tampa Bay fans wasn't half as bad as some of these Niners fans.

GiantWarfare
10-13-2012, 01:23 AM
To be honest, I do look at the Niners almost like a 4th division rival, its a valid comparison when you look at the intensity of our games, the frequency in which we meet (especially in the postseason), and the great moments experienced by both teams in this cross-country rivalry.

Like egyptian said, I don't like them at all but I respect the hell outta that team/organization. A lot of these Niner fans though.....different story.

ashleymarie
10-13-2012, 01:33 AM
I don't even see Jets Fans come here tallking mess like the 49er Fans. I also didn't see the Egal Fans as of late. 49er fans are something else.

LOL. :) They will fall silent and slink away come Sunday night.

TheBookOfEli
10-13-2012, 03:00 AM

As much as I hate that team, I still have respect for the organization itself, unlike the Jets or Eagles

Pretty much of how i feel.

rainierjef
10-13-2012, 03:16 AM
Honestly have we been any better? The first words out our mouth around here is classy this, classy that. Far from it in the past week.

Overdrive92
10-13-2012, 03:25 AM
The top tier of hatred is reserved exclusively for our division rivals.

But there is a second tier, which is where teams like the Niners and Jets reside. Also the Packers, in my book.

brad
10-13-2012, 07:21 AM
Every fan base has their over the top annoying and uninformed that try to make themselves feel important by belittling others, even the Giants. Some have far more of those than others. Maybe it's because I had to endure the 90's, but few teams come close to Dallas... although Eagles fans try. SF last year were by far the most obnoxious of any team we played, including Dallas. So far this year, it hasn't been too bad, but I am sure it will be worse if we meet them in the playoffs.

miked1958
10-13-2012, 07:42 AM
Surprised none of them came in to chime in on this thread. They have for every other one, so why not this one

Die-Hard
10-13-2012, 08:09 AM
Annoying?! LOL

How about this board after a loss? There is nothing in the universe that is more annoying and ridiculous. Niners fans haven't been bad. They're enjoying the fact that after a decade, they finally have a team playing at a high level. Has it gone to their heads a little? Yes, but hasn't it also gone to ours as well after yet another SB win?

This is a glass house. Dont throw stones.

SweetZombieJesus
10-13-2012, 08:14 AM
My theory is that they remind us too much of the boundless arrogance of the Cowboys fans and since the TO era splice in the bile of the Eagles.

All the ******bags with Rice and Young jerseys woke out of hibernation last year so it's time to pound their chests and proclaim the next dynasty counting down to their 10th Lombardi trophy.

Diamondring
10-13-2012, 08:23 AM
My theory is that they remind us too much of the boundless arrogance of the Cowboys fans and since the TO era splice in the bile of the Eagles.

All the ******bags with Rice and Young jerseys woke out of hibernation last year so it's time to pound their chests and proclaim the next dynasty counting down to their 10th Lombardi trophy.I love it. Also awesome.

penguinfarmer
10-13-2012, 08:39 AM
Can't say I hate their organization. My father was a Niner fan. I have plenty of close friends who are Niner fans. Rice was one of the most awe-inspiring players to watch for me.

With that said, I hope that team loses every game. Some things just can't change after more than 20 years.

Toadofsteel
10-13-2012, 09:15 AM
Really? I didn't think Tampa wasn't that bad.

The only Tampa troll was that guy who pretended to be Schiano, which, I'll admit, was actually kinda funny...

As for the eagles, I think the mods were on top of their game banning any of them that showed up here. The fact that it was an ugly game for them as well and they only won by a missed FG didn't help...

Captain Chaos
10-13-2012, 09:59 AM
They are just a bunch of thugs!

bigblue58
10-13-2012, 12:46 PM
I cant stand the 49ers organization and even their fans. Their fans constantly run their mouth and they havent won a Superbowl since 1994, and for years they played in a sorry division. The NFC West has been terrible for years, even when the New Orleans Aints with Jeff Blake was in that division. For years the Niners automatically made the playoffs after winning 9 games, and since have not won a SuperBowl since 1994? Lol. There fans are about as rude as Philly fans...nothing but constant fights at their stadium, and some guy is paralyzed from the neck down after a brawl at a San Francisco Giants baseball a couple of years ago and the death threats to Kyle Williams was completely uncalled for. I wish these fans (aka Francisco Treats) would shut up already.

They act like the Giants stole that game to get to the SB. Bradshaw DID NOT fumble (if you know what the rule says) and the Giants sp teams made 2 great plays to get the ball! Harbaugh is the biggest sore loser in the NFL. His players screwed up and the Giants capitalized...end of story. Eli Manning was the toughest guy on that field last year, the 49ers gave him all they had and Eli just kept getting up.

BillTheGreek
10-14-2012, 11:59 AM
They act like the Giants stole that game to get to the SB. Bradshaw DID NOT fumble (if you know what the rule says) and the Giants sp teams made 2 great plays to get the ball! Harbaugh is the biggest sore loser in the NFL. His players screwed up and the Giants capitalized...end of story. Eli Manning was the toughest guy on that field last year, the 49ers gave him all they had and Eli just kept getting up.

Well said......But I Still want to Thank "K. Williams" for that run ! OK .

G-Men Kick SF A## Today !