PDA

View Full Version : Will the real D Line please stand up!

TherealLTwears56
10-13-2012, 07:51 AM
When are these guys going to start playing up to there potential? DB's could use the help. Even the JPP got pushed around last week, granted he was going against a ProBowl Tackle the majority of the time. I don't know if its just me but just by watching the games and not tracking stats it seems like our big name guys like Tuck, Umeniyora.... Have all been silent. Rocky Bernard had been a bright spot in my eyes till he got hurt. Just saying we need to put our opposing qb's on there backs more often

TopleyBird
10-13-2012, 08:05 AM
I think they will inexplicably turn it on towards the end of the season.

It was kind of like this last year, but not as bad. I have faith in our boys

Toadofsteel
10-13-2012, 08:08 AM
I still think Canty is the missing element... he pushes back the pocket and commands double teams.

RoanokeFan
10-13-2012, 08:30 AM
When are these guys going to start playing up to there potential? DB's could use the help. Even the JPP got pushed around last week, granted he was going against a ProBowl Tackle the majority of the time. I don't know if its just me but just by watching the games and not tracking stats it seems like our big name guys like Tuck, Umeniyora.... Have all been silent. Rocky Bernard had been a bright spot in my eyes till he got hurt. Just saying we need to put our opposing qb's on there backs more often

We miss Canty more than we think

Captain Chaos
10-13-2012, 08:58 AM
I think next week will be their coming out party, the DE's have suffered from the inability of the DTs to get a real push up the middle, Love Rocky, he just couldn't do it consistently. Though I think we have a couple of young guns that are coming along and will provide help in the rotation!

BillTheGreek
10-13-2012, 11:35 AM
We miss Canty more than we think

True..............what is Canty's status ?

Go Giants !

jomo
10-13-2012, 01:14 PM
We miss Canty more than we thinkSeemingly so, but I think JPP, Osi and Tuck have all been flat this year. Time to change all that RF! Go Blue!!