PDA

View Full Version : MAKE MY DAY !

BillTheGreek
10-13-2012, 01:52 PM
In fact, make All Giant fans this Sunday their day !
Can they do it, and if so , HOW ?

Go Giants Super Bowl Champs !

jomo
10-13-2012, 02:06 PM
In fact, make All Giant fans this Sunday their day !
Can they do it, and if so , HOW ?

Go Giants Super Bowl Champs !If Smith is pressured consistently, we win the game with relative ease.

bigblue2088
10-13-2012, 02:27 PM
pressure Smith and run the ball well

Captain Chaos
10-13-2012, 03:35 PM
I think the short pass, open things up and then start pounding the ball!

BillTheGreek
10-13-2012, 05:36 PM

You know what! You got something there, I kept saying to myself ! Why does Bradshaw keep running in the middle of the line, and into a Brick Wall,and not gaining yardage. With SF the wall will be twice as THICK ! So do what we did last week, and mix it up short passes, long passes and runs. I think it will be more effective !

POUND THE Niners !

GO Giants

joemorrisforprez
10-13-2012, 05:47 PM

Cruz and Eli on the option route.....If Nicks is healthy, Cruz should have the space to hurt the 49ers with that play all game.

BillTheGreek
10-13-2012, 05:53 PM
Cruz and Eli on the option route.....If Nicks is healthy, Cruz should have the space to hurt the 49ers with that play all game.

That's what I want Cruz & Nicks to do. Take off for TD's and hurt the Niners !

miked1958
10-13-2012, 05:59 PM
In fact, make All Giant fans this Sunday their day ! Can they do it, and if so , HOW ?Go Giants Super Bowl Champs !another blood bath with the teams trading blows and Tynes lifting us to victory again in the end!

BillTheGreek
10-13-2012, 06:06 PM
another blood bath with the teams trading blows and Tynes lifting us to victory again in the end!

You say Tynes ! I say Cruz....................What the Hell as long as we get the Victory !

POUND THE Niners !

GO Giants