PDA

View Full Version : Back from my suspension in time to snuff some candles out and a few 49ers as well

NYG4lifeNYK
10-13-2012, 02:16 PM
:D

Just wanted to say I was always aware we weren't allowed to curse by circumventing the filter. I guess the filter missed the infraction. In the future I'll try to be less impulsive when we go down 14-0 to the Browns :p ...was just in disbelief that Chase Blackburn was covering a WR all the way down field.

derekunion28
10-13-2012, 02:21 PM
lmao ...welcome back

juice33s
10-13-2012, 02:23 PM
What you AND Sash!?....How can we loose

BTW I talked to a psyhcic yesterday and she told me the Giants would win tomorrow.....My entire belief in psyhcic powers rests in the result of tomorrows outcome

tonyt830
10-13-2012, 02:25 PM

Just wanted to say I was always aware we weren't allowed to curse by circumventing the filter. I guess the filter missed the infraction. In the future I'll try to be less impulsive when we go down 14-0 to the Browns :p ...was just in disbelief that Chase Blackburn was covering a WR all the way down field.welcome back--LOL!! So you got suspended for trying to get around the profanity filter? And you were pissed, because the Giants were down 14-0 in the 1st quarter to the Browns, and that Chase was trying to keep up with a WR?

Well with our offense and Eli leading our team, you should have known better than to get too worked up.

NYG4lifeNYK
10-13-2012, 02:26 PM
lmao ...welcome back

Haha thanks bud

BTW I talked to a psyhcic yesterday and she told me the Giants would win tomorrow.....My entire belief in psyhcic powers rests in the result of tomorrows outcome

Lmao, from your lips to the players hearts... if that makes any sense :eek:

NYG4lifeNYK
10-13-2012, 02:28 PM
welcome back--LOL!! So you got suspended for trying to get around the profanity filter? And you were pissed, because the Giants were down 14-0 in the 1st quarter to the Browns, and that Chase was trying to keep up with a WR?

Well with our offense and Eli leading our team, you should have known better than to get too worked up.

No I just dropped an f-bomb "what the f happened?" in the topic title lol

I never once lost faith that we would win though.

tonyt830
10-13-2012, 02:34 PM
No I just dropped an f-bomb "what the f happened?" in the topic title lol

I never once lost faith that we would win though.Oh ok, gotcha! It wasnt pretty to be down early, but I had enough faith in Eli and the offense.

Now I dont want to see the Giants to get down by 14 to the 49ers tomorrow, they have a much better D and ball control offense. But should they get down, I won't count the Giants out until the clock hits zero

giantsfan420
10-13-2012, 02:36 PM

classic

FIFTY6G-MAN
10-13-2012, 02:42 PM
classicwelcome Back! Atleast our mods on here arent as sensitive as the 49 whiners mods. I got banned there after 10 minutes for saying "we cant teach football knowledge to a bunch of chimps".

Rudyy
10-13-2012, 02:50 PM
What a bro

NYG4lifeNYK
10-13-2012, 02:53 PM
welcome Back! Atleast our mods on here arent as sensitive as the 49 whiners mods. I got banned there after 10 minutes for saying "we cant teach football knowledge to a bunch of chimps".

Lmao... chimps are sensitive ;)

Captain Chaos
10-13-2012, 03:29 PM

Just wanted to say I was always aware we weren't allowed to curse by circumventing the filter. I guess the filter missed the infraction. In the future I'll try to be less impulsive when we go down 14-0 to the Browns :p ...was just in disbelief that Chase Blackburn was covering a WR all the way down field.

Apology accepted, welcome back!!!!

zimonami
10-13-2012, 03:35 PM
welcome Back! Atleast our mods on here arent as sensitive as the 49 whiners mods. I got banned there after 10 minutes for saying "we cant teach football knowledge to a bunch of chimps".
Why were you so insulting to chimp nation?...