PDA

View Full Version : Why we will beat the Cowboys.

jjj45
12-18-2011, 06:51 PM
We got the Jets win in the bag. Not to worried bout them after getting trashed by philly. I think our guys will get up for this one. The Giants will be fed up with all the Jets hype. And I expect them to play this one through.

But this post is about the game that really matters: Dallas.

As far as defense, well there's not much to say. It had me scratching my head how our DB's were constantly getting burned play after play. What also had me scratching my head was the last few quarters of the Bronco - NE game where the same thing was happening, Denver's DB's were getting torched by Brady - play after play when they needed crucial stops. And this is the vaunted Denver D we all keep hearing about. I thought I was watching the Giants at first. lol

So I guess the point I'm trying to make is our D could be worse. A lot worse. And that even a great D like the Broncos can look like crap. Plus, hopefully we can gameplan for Felix knowing he'll be the starter. One can hope lol. http://boards.giants.com/emoticons/emotion-5.gif

Finally, Dallas's defense is no where near as good as the redskins. Washington has a top 10 D if I'm not mistaken.

Dallas's D is straight up trash. Eli lit them up and he'll do it again if KG can stick to the run, and our WR's know what a ball is, (having that crucial drop early vs WAS killed the soul of our team and all the momentum was gone) I really think we'll be fine. The resurgence of our running game will be huge.

Go Giants!

jjj45
12-19-2011, 04:52 PM
Also I want to add that having KP back out there will help a lot. He's Romo Kryponite.

MikeIsaGiant
12-19-2011, 04:54 PM
What are you smoking? Jets game is in the bag? LOL.

cowboysblow
12-19-2011, 05:01 PM
Aren't both remaining games at home? That means we will not even show up for either one. The Giants are only capable of playing competent football on the road. They can't play at home, period. We'll lose to the Jets, and I think that Cowboys game will be an absolute rout. Sorry, I see that game being essentially over by halftime.

jakegibbs
12-19-2011, 05:05 PM
Hi guys,

We got the Jets win in the bag. Not to worried bout them after getting trashed by philly. I think our guys will get up for this one. The Giants will be fed up with all the Jets hype. And I expect them to play this one through.

But this post is about the game that really matters: Dallas.

As far as defense, well there's not much to say. It had me scratching my head how our DB's were constantly getting burned play after play. What also had me scratching my head was the last few quarters of the Bronco - NE game where the same thing was happening, Denver's DB's were getting torched by Brady - play after play when they needed crucial stops. And this is the vaunted Denver D we all keep hearing about. I thought I was watching the Giants at first. lol

So I guess the point I'm trying to make is our D could be worse. A lot worse. And that even a great D like the Broncos can look like crap. Plus, hopefully we can gameplan for Felix knowing he'll be the starter. One can hope lol. http://boards.giants.com/emoticons/emotion-5.gif

Finally, Dallas's defense is no where near as good as the redskins. Washington has a top 10 D if I'm not mistaken.

Dallas's D is straight up trash. Eli lit them up and he'll do it again if KG can stick to the run, and our WR's know what a ball is, (having that crucial drop early vs WAS killed the soul of our team and all the momentum was gone) I really think we'll be fine. The resurgence of our running game will be huge.

I'm sorry if no one agrees with me - and I apologize for rambling on.

Go Giants!

It's quite simple we take the same bag we got the Jets in & just go ahead & put the Cowboys in with them.

Book it.

jjj45
12-19-2011, 05:06 PM
What are you smoking? Jets game is in the bag? LOL.Hey dont I know you from the chatroom?

The game could go either way. Lets not pretend that the Jets are this beast team. Far from it actually.

I think our players will play hard for this one because the Jets talked so much crap about them. They'll take it personally.

jjj45
12-19-2011, 05:07 PM
Aren't both remaining games at home? That means we will not even show up for either one. The Giants are only capable of playing competent football on the road. They can't play at home, period. We'll lose to the Jets, and I think that Cowboys game will be an absolute rout. Sorry, I see that game being essentially over by halftime.ah, but you see we actually will be on the road for the Jets game. Well, technically.

Cowboys Fan From Asia
12-19-2011, 05:11 PM
Hi guys,

We got the Jets win in the bag. Not to worried bout them

So the Giants just lost to a 4-9 Redskins team, but "we got the Jets (an 8-6 team) win in the bag?"

MikeIsaGiant
12-19-2011, 05:11 PM
What are you smoking? Jets game is in the bag? LOL.Hey dont I know you from the chatroom?

The game could go either way. Lets not pretend that the Jets are this beast team. Far from it actually.

I think our players will play hard for this one because the Jets talked so much crap about them. They'll take it personally.

Um to your first question, not sure?

Second, I could see the Jets more fired up after their loss than us. The giants haven't proved it to me that they are even ready for a playoff game

GameTime
12-19-2011, 05:12 PM
couldnt beat:</P>

the Hawks</P>

the Redskins twice</P>

the ailing Eagles</P>

not that the Jets are running on all cylinders right now but I cant predict anything until I see them play like the give a ****...the Giants that is.</P>

If they can lay an egg with the teams listed above they can lay one with the Jets. </P>

NOw the reason to play a good game is that their backs are up against the wall. You know what....</P>

enough is enough with this team......just shut up. Coughlin should ban them from the media until the last two games are played. Then they would have to keep coming up with bull**** answers and excuses....</P>

</P>

cowboysblow
12-19-2011, 05:13 PM
Yeah, not sure how much that's going to matter. Same building, I expect similar results. And as far as their being "fired up" and taking all this trash talking personally... well, I thought they'd be fired up for THIS game against the Skins. I thought they'd be even more fired up for that last game against the Eagles. If they're mailing it in for hugely important games against divisional rivals?? Why would we think that a few newsworthy comments will wake them up?

jjj45
12-19-2011, 05:19 PM
Hi guys,

So the Giants just lost to a 4-9 Redskins team, but "we got the Jets (an 8-6 team) win in the bag?"
I believe we already beat your ***. So, no comment.

jjj45
12-19-2011, 05:20 PM
Yeah, not sure how much that's going to matter. Same building, I expect similar results. And as far as their being "fired up" and taking all this trash talking personally... well, I thought they'd be fired up for THIS game against the Skins. I thought they'd be even more fired up for that last game against the Eagles. If they're mailing it in for hugely important games against divisional rivals?? Why would we think that a few newsworthy comments will wake them up?tongue and cheek my friend. Obviously i dont really believe it will make a difference. Of course with this team you never know.

MikeIsaGiant
12-19-2011, 05:20 PM
Hi guys,

Yeah, not sure how that's possible.

I mean if the giants came and played with heart, they could win that game, but that remains to be seen because they've been very inconsistent this year, way too inconsistent.

JMGGIANTS
12-19-2011, 05:28 PM
why apologize ahead of time when you are going to lead with your chin by saying we have the Jet game in the bag, LOL?

jjj45
12-19-2011, 05:28 PM

Um to your first question, not sure?

Second, I could see the Jets more fired up after their loss than us. The giants haven't proved it to me that they are even ready for a playoff gamewell whatever lol i thought I saw you a few times.

jjj45
12-19-2011, 05:30 PM
couldnt beat:</p>

the Hawks</p>

the Redskins twice</p>

the ailing Eagles</p>

not that the Jets are running on all cylinders right now but I cant predict anything until I see them play like the give a ****...the Giants that is.</p>

If they can lay an egg with the teams listed above they can lay one with the Jets. </p>

NOw the reason to play a good game is that their backs are up against the wall. You know what....</p>

enough is enough with this team......just shut up. Coughlin should ban them from the media until the last two games are played. Then they would have to keep coming up with bull**** answers and excuses....</p>

</p>Let me clarify guys. I agree this team is downright gutless sometimes.
Frankly, after the eagles loss I stopped caring. I was so angry. Angry
at these bums for making me go through that, angry that we couldnt put a
crappy team away fro the rest of the year.

But now it makes sense. These guys are just lazy. they'll take the day
off whenever they play a crappy team. It's always been this way.

But holdup didnt we play well against NE? Didn't we play well againts GB? We
already took it to dallas. Besides new orleans we have played hard
against elite competition. These fools only show up when they
absolutely HAVE to show up. Which is why I think we run the table. Our
backs are against the wall.

Do I think we'll make some noise in the Playoffs? Actually I think we get kicked out in embarrassing fashion to be honest. but well get there. Its just like the Giants. Classic heartbreak.

jjj45
12-19-2011, 05:31 PM
why apologize ahead of time when you are going to lead with your chin by saying we have the Jet game in the bag, LOL?Cause people dont like reading long stuff? Especially the rantings of a crazed fan like myself?

jjj45
12-24-2011, 10:33 PM
1 for 2 so far.

Lets do this..

JacksGiant76
12-24-2011, 10:41 PM
I hate these threads, it's always the same garbage.

"Why we will DESTROY the Seahawks"
"Why we will KILL the Skins"
"We will ABSOLUTELY DEMOLISH and Vickless Egirls team"

You think people would have learned by now!

jjj45
12-24-2011, 10:51 PM

huh? okay dude.....whatever lol

Ya wanna make a thread about how the Cowboys are gonna kick our rear end? And then say "I told you so"......Go ahead

Lol who would of thought I would get crap for believing we could win a game and celebrating a little with it......jeez

JacksGiant76
12-24-2011, 11:08 PM

huh? okay dude.....whatever lol

Ya wanna make a thread about how the Cowboys are gonna kick our rear end? And then say "I told you so"......Go ahead

Lol who would of thought I would get crap for believing we could win a game and celebrating a little with it......jeez

I'm not saying we're going to lose, that's not it at all but lets at least pretend we're going to be playing a team that could potentially beat us. Trust me, I think I like it more when the Cowboys lose then when the Giants win and there's nothing more I'd like to see than giving it to the Boys in our stadium and watching them go home with their tails between their legs.

I've just seen a ton of these threads this year and they seem like bad luck, maybe it's just me.

Tenspro2002
12-24-2011, 11:37 PM
Now that this thread has been effectively bumped, let's re-appropriate it and talk about why we're going to beat Dallas next week:

1) Tony Romo chokes in December, injured hand or not

2) We only play well when we absolutely, positively need to win. Fortunately, that is the case this time

3) Our running game has built a little momentum in the 2nd half of today's game and should carry that into next week, taking some pressure off Eli

4) We have Victor Cruz, who is usually good for one momentum-changing play each game

5) Our pass-rush is back

Any others?

jjj45
12-25-2011, 06:34 AM
Now that this thread has been effectively bumped, let's re-appropriate it and talk about why we're going to beat Dallas next week:

1) Tony Romo chokes in December, injured hand or not

2) We only play well when we absolutely, positively need to win. Fortunately, that is the case this time

3) Our running game has built a little momentum in the 2nd half of today's game and should carry that into next week, taking some pressure off Eli

4) We have Victor Cruz, who is usually good for one momentum-changing play each game

5) Our pass-rush is back

Any others?Merry Christmas! lol

Although our offense has had me worried, Eli put up a boat load of points last times so I feel good about the O this time

jjj45
01-02-2012, 01:51 PM
Bada Bing!

poppa smurph
01-02-2012, 01:53 PM
Bada Bing!
I'd like to add a healthy John Madden, BOOM!!

Giantz4Life
01-02-2012, 02:01 PM
Bada Bing!
haha props bro for believing in our boys! Now take today to gloat and call out those who said you were a fool :)

jjj45
01-02-2012, 04:19 PM
Bada Bing!
haha props bro for believing in our boys! Now take today to gloat and call out those who said you were a fool :)lol 2 for 2 baby!

yeah, perhaps a little ribbing is in order [;)]

chasjay
01-02-2012, 04:38 PM
I ALWAYS hope a NYFG fan is right when he predicts/guarantees a victory - the last thing I want to see is that fan eating crow!!

But leave me in suspense about the Falcons - [;)]

benched
01-02-2012, 04:49 PM
Bada Bing!

Problem is, Mr Walker...

You also predicted the Giants would "get kicked out in embarrassing fashion" from the playoffs...so what is it? LOL

jjj45
01-02-2012, 05:03 PM
Bada Bing!

Problem is, Mr Walker...

You also predicted the Giants would "get kicked out in embarrassing fashion" from the playoffs...so what is it? LOLEh, well understand this, I was really pissed after the eagles loss. And plus i never saw them playing this well, with such a dominating performance over Dallas. My bet was that they would <u>barely</u> make the playoffs. Cause dallas was stinking it up.

Now that we're in the dance and Cruz is rolling, plus the emergence of JPP's beastliness. We can do some serious damage.

But i said we would run the table to the playoffs! and we did!