PDA

View Full Version : Now that Green Bay and New Orleans seem vunerable

rebelfan1966
10-13-2012, 07:51 PM
I think this game against SF is very important. I think we have a good chance of winning against some teams that were once thought to be juggernauts. We have a tough schedule, but not as scarry as it was before the season began considering the play of our divisional rivals and NO and GB.

EnragedYouth85
10-13-2012, 07:53 PM
Agree, SF and Atlanta are probably are most difficult games!

brad
10-13-2012, 07:54 PM
Those teams were considered "juggernauts" last year, we beat them already.

rebelfan1966
10-13-2012, 07:57 PM
We beat GB, not NO. I think GB came out flat against us and we were in a battle royal with SF to the last second.

rebelfan1966
10-13-2012, 07:58 PM
Agree, SF and Atlanta are probably are most difficult games!

I agree, both those teams are very balanced on both sides of the ball.

Mlerman17
10-13-2012, 08:00 PM
No matter what anyone says it will be extremely tough to beat greenbay or new nor leans despite their less than stellar records

EnragedYouth85
10-13-2012, 08:00 PM
I agree, both those teams are very balanced on both sides of the ball.

Yeah for sure, the Ravens and our divisional games will be interesting too. Not quite as hard of a schedule as we once thought but still not easy..

bigblue2088
10-13-2012, 08:03 PM
They do but so did the Eagles and look what happened. We can't take them lightly no matter what. If we play like we're capable of, we should be fine.

EnragedYouth85
10-13-2012, 08:07 PM
They do but so did the Eagles and look what happened. We can't take them lightly no matter what. If we play like we're capable of, we should be fine.

Well any given Sunday obviously. I'm not saying we should underestimate any team, just stating the teams I think are harder..

bigblue2088
10-13-2012, 08:10 PM
Well any given Sunday obviously. I'm not saying we should underestimate any team, just stating the teams I think are harder..true add Baltimore to that mix too, I think the AFC is between them and Houston

EnragedYouth85
10-13-2012, 08:17 PM
true add Baltimore to that mix too, I think the AFC is between them and Houston

Yup already did, Baltimore, Atlanta, San Fran and our divisional games are the toughest..

egyptian420
10-13-2012, 08:26 PM
I've given up trying to pre judge which games will be tough and which ones will be easy....after so many years of seeing upsets and trap games, I've just accepted the "Any Given Sunday" law.

TB gave us a run for our money and almost destroyed us, meanwhile NO could be a walk in the park, it also might not be. Any given Sunday the worst team could be the best team. Look at KC beating the undefeated Packers last year or the Browns beating the Pats the year before.

bigblue2088
10-13-2012, 08:31 PM
I've given up trying to pre judge which games will be tough and which ones will be easy....after so many years of seeing upsets and trap games, I've just accepted the "Any Given Sunday" law.

TB gave us a run for our money and almost destroyed us, meanwhile NO could be a walk in the park, it also might not be. Any given Sunday the worst team could be the best team. Look at KC beating the undefeated Packers last year or the Browns beating the Pats the year before.The game the game in Cincinnati could be a trap game. Im not so sure on how our secondary will matchup against AJ Green

egyptian420
10-13-2012, 08:48 PM
The game the game in Cincinnati could be a trap game. Im not so sure on how our secondary will matchup against AJ GreenThat guy is a beast for sure....I just hope our pass rush is back by that game, if we can bring pressure on the QB, we can win any match