PDA

View Full Version : That was one of the worst performances I have ever witnessed

ebick
12-18-2011, 06:54 PM
First time I ever left a game early. Right after Eli's int in the endzone. I am not anti-Coughlin, but I think it is time for a change.

Gmen2005
12-18-2011, 06:57 PM
Agreed, and I have absolutely no idea what he's been doing with his challenges lately. He's missed his past 7 challenges. Guy just doesn't have it anymore, can't get this team motivated it seems.

bearbryant
12-18-2011, 07:02 PM
Agreed, and I have absolutely no idea what he's been doing with his challenges lately. He's missed his past 7 challenges. Guy just doesn't have it anymore, can't get this team motivated it seems.
</P>

Hey, finally someone who sees the light. But more importantly, when will the suits see it and do something about it?</P>

I Bleed Blue
12-18-2011, 07:30 PM
First time I ever left a game early.* Right after Eli's int in the endzone.* I am not anti-Coughlin, but I think it is time for a change.

Not blasting you, but haven't we heard this before? This team is a old 45 record, with a scratch in the same spot.

SweetZombieJesus
12-18-2011, 09:57 PM
First time I ever left a game early. Right after Eli's int in the endzone. I am not anti-Coughlin, but I think it is time for a change.

Not blasting you, but haven't we heard this before? This team is a old 45 record, with a scratch in the same spot.

I said it after the 2008 debacle against the Eagles wasting the #1 seed. It was cemented in the 2010 Eagles meltdown.

We've wasted 3 seasons, can we move on now?

TroyArcher
12-18-2011, 10:08 PM
I guess being paid millions of dollars isn't incentive enough.

Cowboys Fan From Asia
12-19-2011, 01:14 AM
I guess being paid millions of dollars isn't incentive enough.

Maybe paying tens of millions would do the trick.