PDA

View Full Version : The Crow Thread: Giants at 49ers

94niners
10-14-2012, 07:53 AM
Giants fans and 49ers fans alike, this thread is for the losers to come after the game and eat their helping of crow. There's been a lot of trash talk so far, so if it's your team that loses, come in here and admit that the better team won. I'll go ahead and set my self up and say that it's the Giants fans who will be served crow, but few will eat their just deserts. Come, tell me about how much crow I'll be eating, thus filling up your own plate in the process.

Rudyy
10-14-2012, 08:09 AM
Let's wait until after the game..

Die-Hard
10-14-2012, 08:16 AM
If there is one thing I've learned about opposing fans on this board, it's this: They rarely, if EVER, come back to eat their crow, but they are the first ones here to serve it up. My guess? 2 out of 50 have come back like men to take their punishment, and not one of them was a Niner fan after the NFCCG last season. So far, the Bucs fans we had were the only ones who showed up, and were cool about it.

You guys are waaaaay too full of yourselves. Just make sure you come back, win or lose. This game result is not set in stone like you think it is. Just ask Kyle Williams

Giantz4Life
10-14-2012, 08:22 AM
If there is one thing I've learned about opposing fans on this board, it's this: They rarely, if EVER, come back to eat their crow, but they are the first ones here to serve it up. My guess? 2 out of 50 have come back like men to take their punishment, and not one of them was a Niner fan after the NFCCG last season. So far, the Bucs fans we had were the only ones who showed up, and were cool about it.

You guys are waaaaay too full of yourselves. Just make sure you come back, win or lose. This game result is not set in stone like you think it is. Just ask Kyle Williams

Well said, DH.

miked1958
10-14-2012, 09:25 AM
Giants fans and 49ers fans alike, this thread is for the losers to come after the game and eat their helping of crow. There's been a lot of trash talk so far, so if it's your team that loses, come in here and admit that the better team won. I'll go ahead and set my self up and say that it's the Giants fans who will be served crow, but few will eat their just deserts. Come, tell me about how much crow I'll be eating, thus filling up your own plate in the process.someone already started one days ago. U can come to both you be eating so much crow

BParcells777
10-14-2012, 10:27 AM
Yeah its called Bummer.....but the line to eat crow out of SFO fans will be 2 or 3 fans at most

The Analyst will comment and ignore, especially if we win a close one........they will call it a Fluke

They will then rush to their microphones or computers to talk about how Atlanta, Houston, The Vikings, or Chicago will win the Super Bowl.....we are the "Roger Maris" team that beat their beloved Patriots "perfect team" and bashed the new America's team- Green Bay

ForzaGiants!
10-14-2012, 07:08 PM
Bump. Enjoy your meal whiner fans I guess the dynasty is not.

ShakeandBake
10-14-2012, 07:11 PM
Good game 9er fans, Alex Smith showed us just how great he was this game! Guess the Giants "got lucky" again huh?

NASCARBLITZ
10-14-2012, 07:12 PM
f u whiner fans were better than u..by far game was a blowout ur coach sucks ***...go home

NASCARBLITZ
10-14-2012, 07:12 PM
just rembr who the champs are...o but we got lucky again right hhahaha

Moke
10-14-2012, 07:13 PM
Giants fans and 49ers fans alike, this thread is for the losers to come after the game and eat their helping of crow. There's been a lot of trash talk so far, so if it's your team that loses, come in here and admit that the better team won. I'll go ahead and set my self up and say that it's the Giants fans who will be served crow, but few will eat their just deserts. Come, tell me about how much crow I'll be eating, thus filling up your own plate in the process.

Are you the same person who came in and started talking mad ****?

GTFO.

ForzaGiants!
10-14-2012, 07:16 PM
Lol at SF and the "lets go giants" cheer is the only thi g you hear.

Gigantes de chu
10-14-2012, 07:19 PM
ok Illl eat my crow! Cant wait to WIP dat as in the playoffs! See you again sweet heart! Remember me now sweet cheeks!

Eliscruzzz
10-14-2012, 07:21 PM
Where all the 49ers fans and their better team and coach lol that's what you get.

Rudyy
10-14-2012, 07:21 PM
WHERE YOU AT NINERS?

SackingMyths
10-14-2012, 07:22 PM
It'd be classy if they showed up...so I'm not expecting it

BMW
10-14-2012, 07:22 PM
Funny stuff I gotta say.

ForzaGiants!
10-14-2012, 07:35 PM
Bump

Eastcoast9er
10-14-2012, 07:35 PM
You guys are the better team I wasn't wanna of those fans expecting us to dominate, I thought it'd be close, boy I was wrong. We have a lot to work on if we want any shot at beating you guys in the future. Eli is a beast. Alex is well .... Alex. When the giants are motivated its clear they are the leagues beat team and they proved it today.

Die-Hard
10-14-2012, 07:37 PM
Lets see if they prove my theory right. Most of them vanish, never to be seen again

ny06
10-14-2012, 07:38 PM
Lets see if they prove my theory right. Most of them vanish, never to be seen again
We won't miss them.

GiantWarfare
10-14-2012, 07:39 PM
There was a mob of Niner fans on here,,,where did they all go?

giantsforce
10-14-2012, 07:40 PM
You guys are the better team I wasn't wanna of those fans expecting us to dominate, I thought it'd be close, boy I was wrong. We have a lot to work on if we want any shot at beating you guys in the future. Eli is a beast. Alex is well .... Alex. When the giants are motivated its clear they are the leagues beat team and they proved it today.Those who ignore history they are condemned to repeat it. Told you you should have checked with the Packers and the Pats fans before you come here boasting. Oh, well I guess we got lucky again and you gave the game away by beating yourselves.

giantsforce
10-14-2012, 07:41 PM
There was a mob of Niner fans on here,,,where did they all go?They are at the gay parade in Embarcadero. It is more interesting than eating crow.

Giantz4Life
10-14-2012, 07:45 PM
They are at the gay parade in Embarcadero. It is more interesting than eating crow.

Truuuuuuth

EddieBlue
10-14-2012, 07:45 PM
They are at the gay parade in Embarcadero. It is more interesting than eating crow.

Bwaaaaaaa haaaa blowout!

Rudyy
10-14-2012, 07:55 PM
Not a single Niner on. Maybe like one, but that's it.

dcpd813
10-14-2012, 07:57 PM
I was at the grocery store buying out the whiskey, good win guys. Dominant performance. Plus the Seahawks won, tomorrow morning is gonna be tough. Good luck the rest of the way guys.

blueomaha
10-14-2012, 08:01 PM
we own candlestick...like the commercial song goes, "how you like me now"....

Giantz4Life
10-14-2012, 08:03 PM
I was at the grocery store buying out the whiskey, good win guys. Dominant performance. Plus the Seahawks won, tomorrow morning is gonna be tough. Good luck the rest of the way guys.

Props. See you next time.

njg85m
10-14-2012, 09:09 PM
The "Let's go Giants" chants were definitely witty and funny, but I swear if I had heard any "WE WANT CARR" chants those would have been legendary.

powderblues
10-14-2012, 09:12 PM
Like I've been saying, Alex Smith = overrated.

They need a better QB if they plan on doing anything in the playoffs against real teams.

FIFTY6G-MAN
10-14-2012, 09:25 PM
Done, Done and Done stick a https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTy_Jidt8ht3LLpJ0b1Cs16AZVFK0b1p OWpLPD07EL8OM7KpoRddgthey are done.

Parademon
10-14-2012, 09:26 PM
Where's 94niners at! Gotta ton of crow to eat playa! But I doubt we see any of these tools here after the beatdown we gave em today.

njg85m
10-14-2012, 09:40 PM
Like I've been saying, Alex Smith = overrated.

They need a better QB if they plan on doing anything in the playoffs against real teams.

+1 x infinity.

Tired of getting called crazy all week for saying the same exact thing.

I'll repeat it: Alex Carr is average, at best.
I'll also say this again: Alex Carr = 2010 Mark Sanchez.

It's amazing how different a QB looks when he has reliable check downs on almost every passing play and a ridiculous O-line and when he doesn't have either. Once all that is exploited those over achieving QB's show their true colors.

Hessian
10-14-2012, 09:48 PM
ok Illl eat my crow! Cant wait to WIP dat as in the playoffs! See you again sweet heart! Remember me now sweet cheeks!
You'd better worry about your own division. Apparently its more competitive than its been in the last 30 years. Hey that's a good thing, it makes you a better playoff team if you make it.

miked1958
10-14-2012, 10:04 PM
Not a single Niner on. Maybe like one, but that's it.actually 2 but none of the ones that were on here all week talking all that junk.. There were 3/4 of them that we're on here like a rash talking about how bad they'd beat us. Where are they now? Can't say it's late, as its still only 7 pm there. Hmm

BleedBlueATL
10-14-2012, 10:08 PM
Ha!

miked1958
10-14-2012, 10:17 PM
Giants fans and 49ers fans alike, this thread is for the losers to come after the game and eat their helping of crow. There's been a lot of trash talk so far, so if it's your team that loses, come in here and admit that the better team won. I'll go ahead and set my self up and say that it's the Giants fans who will be served crow, but few will eat their just deserts. Come, tell me about how much crow I'll be eating, thus filling up your own plate in the process.where you at 94niners?

BleedBlueATL
10-14-2012, 10:39 PM
Thats what i am saying MIKED!!

iPrism
10-14-2012, 11:11 PM
I want to congratulate one hell of a Giants football team. You guys dominated us in all three phases today and you deserve all the credit for the win. We won a close game against you last year and you beat us in a close game in the NFCCG. You have a great offense and your running game was balling today. Your defense was boss today and you showed why you are the defending SB champs. One thing I've noticed bout you guys this year is you almost always step up to the level of your competition. I look forward to watching you guys play the remainder of the year.

On a side note, I really hate the media and how they always blow stuff between two teams out of proportion. Anyone who didn't give the gmen a chance today are just ignorant.

Good luck for the rest of the year and I hope you guys can stay injury free. We have a lot of work to do but I hope we are good enough to win the division and make a playoff appearance again. Good luck with them Skins!

GiantGremlin
10-14-2012, 11:15 PM
I want to congratulate one hell of a Giants football team. You guys dominated us in all three phases today and you deserve all the credit for the win. We won a close game against you last year and you beat us in a close game in the NFCCG. You have a great offense and your running game was balling today. Your defense was boss today and you showed why you are the defending SB champs. One thing I've noticed bout you guys this year is you almost always step up to the level of your competition. I look forward to watching you guys play the remainder of the year.

On a side note, I really hate the media and how they always blow stuff between two teams out of proportion. Anyone who didn't give the gmen a chance today are just ignorant.

Good luck for the rest of the year and I hope you guys can stay injury free. We have a lot of work to do but I hope we are good enough to win the division and make a playoff appearance again. Good luck with them Skins!

Classy post, 9ers are obviously better than what they showed, and were asleep today.

Parademon
10-14-2012, 11:48 PM
Classy post agreed. But the Giants put the sleeper hold on them!

94niners
10-15-2012, 01:17 AM
Congrats Giants. You are the better team, mainly because Eli Manning >> Alex Smith. A handed *** whooping, for sure. No question, when the Giants want to play, they are a great team.

I think of all the bad for us 49er fans, one good thing showed up for us: Randy Moss is still good. The 49ers coaches need to quit ***** footing around with him and put him in the game on every offensive snap. This 15 plays a game crap is absurd when he was the only 49er WR doing a good job today. Another thing. Is this the beginning of the end for Alex Smith? Kaepernick played a lot today, and Alex Smith threw up a dud. Maybe he begins to take the starting job a way.