PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Warner IS a hater!!!

FBomb
10-14-2012, 12:21 PM
I've blown off other threads in the past that claimed Warner hates the Giants and Eli Manning, but today on NFLN that ****** gave the QB advantage to Alex Smith!!!

REALLY? What a ****!!

bigblue2088
10-14-2012, 12:22 PM
haha like most 49er fans he seems a little butthurt

EnragedYouth85
10-14-2012, 12:22 PM
lol, Kurt Warner needs to go back to bagging groceries

bleeding blue
10-14-2012, 12:24 PM
Haha I just turned on NFLN show and saw the Niners logo under QB advantage. I immediately knew it was Kurt Warner once again. He really has something against Eli.

primetime
10-14-2012, 12:25 PM
I think he still holds resentment towards the Giants when they benched him and put Eli (rookie) in.
That's the only logical reasoning I can think of for him to make that claim. Maybe Kurt should go back to bagging groceries.

EnragedYouth85
10-14-2012, 12:26 PM
Haha I just turned on NFLN show and saw the Niners logo under QB advantage. I immediately knew it was Kurt Warner once again. He really has something against Eli.

Well Eli took his job, not that it was that hard..

Flip Empty
10-14-2012, 12:27 PM
Maybe he's just stupid.

joemorrisforprez
I think he still holds resentment towards the Giants when they benched him and put Eli (rookie) in.
That's the only logical reasoning I can think of for him to make that claim. Maybe Kurt should go back to bagging groceries.

I haven't seen the segment, but unless he's got some strong stats to back that claim up, I have to conclude he's still butthurt over being benched for Eli.

fourth&forever
I've blown off other threads in the past that claimed Warner hates the Giants and Eli Manning, but today on NFLN that ****** gave the QB advantage to Alex Smith!!!

REALLY? What a ****!!

Did you really expect any different?

FBomb
10-14-2012, 12:30 PM
Did you really expect any different?

Honestly, I DID!!! As they started the segment, I was thinking..."Here's a chance for Kurt to prove to everyone he DOESN'T hate Eli"......but he does. It's sadly obvious.

bleeding blue
10-14-2012, 12:31 PM
Honestly, I DID!!! As they started the segment, I was thinking..."Here's a chance for Kurt to prove to everyone he DOESN'T hate Eli"......but he does. It's sadly obvious.
Yeah, exactly, its to the point where Kurt is seemingly going out of his way (his logical way) to disprove Eli of his greatness. I mean Alex Smith over Eli? C'mon Kurt way to hold a grudge.

Captain Chaos
10-14-2012, 12:33 PM
If he did he is the only one! Haven't seen anyone give the advantage to Smith.

FBomb
10-14-2012, 12:35 PM
Even Michael Irvin was in shock!!

EnragedYouth85
10-14-2012, 12:37 PM
Even Michael Irvin was in shock!!

And Irvin hates the Giants.. haha

fansince69
10-14-2012, 12:40 PM
you know whats funny about this thread and this is in no way aimed at you Fbomb.........Us fans care more about this than Eli....He honestly could give a ****

GMenOnDeck
10-14-2012, 12:41 PM
Even Shaun O'Hara didint pick us to win smh

FBomb
10-14-2012, 12:42 PM
you know whats funny about this thread and this is in no way aimed at you Fbomb.........Us fans care more about this than Eli....He honestly could give a ****

lol...I know...and it's another thing I love about my QB!!!!

NYG 5
10-14-2012, 12:47 PM
did he say smith is flat out better, or did he say he was going to face less adversity against the giants d than eli against the san fran d?

BeatYale
10-14-2012, 12:52 PM
Kurt, like Harooni, has a hard time saying good things about Eli. I t hink they are the same person.

joemorrisforprez
10-14-2012, 12:53 PM
Everyone across the board picked the 49ers on NFLN.

Kurt Warner: "Giants may have better players, but the 49ers have the better team."

Hello.

fourth&forever
10-14-2012, 12:54 PM

And I'll give you one-half second to guess who he picked to win Cards-Bills game.

DJloves
10-14-2012, 12:56 PM
What a moronic thing to say. It shouldn't, but that really pisses me off. How could ANYONE pick Alex Smith over Eli?

Harooni
10-14-2012, 12:58 PM
relax he is talking over the whole game , not just 2 min drills when trailing.

fansince69
10-14-2012, 12:59 PM
Kurt, like Harooni, has a hard time saying good things about Eli. I t hink they are the same person.

WHY? Is Kurt in love with Tiki?

EnragedYouth85
10-14-2012, 01:00 PM

So your saying, Alex Smith is a better overall QB throughout the whole game?

BParcells777
10-14-2012, 01:08 PM
Kurt was off to a tremendous start that year......as soon as he had a bad game he got yanked.......then led AZ to the SB

I'd have been ticked off too if I were him

Toadofsteel
10-14-2012, 01:12 PM
If he was picking the 49ers to beat the Giants, I wouldn't see anything in that. If he wanted to give advantage to the 49ers run game or defense, I wouldn't see anything in that either. But he specifically said that Alex freaking Smith is better than Eli? Yeah, he's butthurt...

primetime
10-14-2012, 01:14 PM
Kurt was off to a tremendous start that year......as soon as he had a bad game he got yanked.......then led AZ to the SB

I'd have been ticked off too if I were him
He got sacked 39 times in 9 games starting, he was sitting in the pocket way to long. It was evident that a switch had to be made. And the rest is history...

Diamondring

I'd have been ticked off too if I were himI remember when he was playing for us. He started to hold the ball for too long. I remember one play where he hold the ball for a long time. After the play he went to the sideline and Coughlin got on his case. Kurt also signed one year for ne mil so why you think he has the right to get ticked off. He had more than one bad game.

The_ One
Even Shaun O'Hara didint pick us to win smhDid not pick us to win, and picking Smith over Eli are two totally different animals, in regards of him picking the 49ers, any smart football person would do the same, that team is playing lights out, and will be p[laying at home, in regards to our Giants, the only hope we have is for Eli to light it up on the 49ers defense, which will be a daunting task considering the way that unit has been playing, and the way our defense has played, I would hold my breath. Only homer Giants fans would seriously think we have a chance to win this game, I have been a Giants fan since 81', and I do not have a good feeling about this game, considering the way our team has played as of late, we barely beat the Browns last week at HOME. This 49ers team has been salivating for this game since the Championship game, a game in which they abused our QB, and their rookie KR/PR helped our cause in that win. If you changed the jerseys of both teams, what team would you think would win this game, the 49ers do have the better players, especially on defense, and their offense is much better than last year. The only way we have a chance to win this one on the road against a team that is playing lights out is to win the turnover battle, field position "special teams", and our front four on defense to finally show up.

Giantz4Life
10-14-2012, 01:17 PM

Harooni has been very honest this year about Eli... I understand why people got frustrated with him in the past, but he has been praising him from what I saw.

BeatYale
10-14-2012, 01:21 PM

Harooni has been very honest this year about Eli... I understand why people got frustrated with him in the past, but he has been praising him from what I saw.

Cool story bro.

appodictic
10-14-2012, 01:22 PM
I remember when he was playing for us. He started to hold the ball for too long. I remember one play where he hold the ball for a long time. After the play he went to the sideline and Coughlin got on his case. Kurt also signed one year for ne mil so why you think he has the right to get ticked off. He had more than one bad game. Warner held onto the ball way to long. He knew why he was here. To hold down the fort and pave the way for Eli. Everyone in the world knew that.

Mohann
10-14-2012, 01:29 PM
Yeah, Warner is bitter, so what, who cares what he thinks. As far as Harooni, I've never seen him say anything good about Eli without a qualifier.
"Eli good but...." "Yeah Eli brought us back, but if..." They've all been backhanded compliments. Any compliment with a qualifier is not really a compliment.

Harooni
10-14-2012, 01:34 PM
Look warner is not bitter, he is probably considering offensive receiving weapons also. Look its no secret Eli runs hot and cold during a game . Eli yes is a very good QB , I don't see Warner denying that.

lets not forget Eli was Warners back up for the probowl so Warner has no reason to feel insecure.

Harooni
10-14-2012, 01:37 PM
Yeah, Warner is bitter, so what, who cares what he thinks. As far as Harooni, I've never seen him say anything good about Eli without a qualifier.
"Eli good but...." "Yeah Eli brought us back, but if..." They've all been backhanded compliments. Any compliment with a qualifier is not really a compliment.

Eli has developed tremulously from 6 years ago. I consider him one of the best QB's in the game when the game is on the line.

happy now?

gmen0820
10-14-2012, 01:43 PM
boo ****ing hoo

Diamondring
10-14-2012, 01:44 PM
Warner held onto the ball way to long. He knew why he was here. To hold down the fort and pave the way for Eli. Everyone in the world knew that.Giants didn't need Kurt and Kurt did not pave the way for Eli like you think.

Harooni
10-14-2012, 01:46 PM
Plenty of so called giant fans were happy losing the season or 2 just to have Eli in. I think die hards had a problem with that. we beat minny and greenbay that year so all we had to do was win a few more games and we all know anything can happen in the playoffs.

BigBlue1971
10-14-2012, 01:49 PM

REALLY? What a ****!!

ive always said that! a hater is all he is.

yea hes entitled to his own opinion but his of the Giants is "hater"!

Harooni
10-14-2012, 01:49 PM
did he say smith is flat out better, or did he say he was going to face less adversity against the giants d than eli against the san fran d?
exactly he is taking into effect passing game weapons and D each qb will face. Man Eli fans are like mother hens

Mohann
10-14-2012, 02:00 PM
Eli has developed tremulously from 6 years ago. I consider him one of the best QB's in the game when the game is on the line.

happy now?

Haha, nice try. You are getting better, but "when the game is on the line" is a qualifier, and try to sound like it doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth. (happy now?)

FBomb
10-14-2012, 02:01 PM
exactly he is taking into effect passing game weapons and D each qb will face. Man Eli fans are like mother hens

No....that is not what he was saying....but far be it for you to not comment on something you didn't even see.

He was saying that SF was going to rely heavily on the run while the Giants wll let Eli throw it. The other aspects of the game..ie WR, RB etc...etc...were done by the other commentators that played those positions.

As far as your usual bash at "Eli lovers" on this board.......gues what? We're right!!!.....and you've been wrong about Eli all along.

Harooni
10-14-2012, 02:03 PM
No....that is not what he was saying....but far be it for you to not comment on something you didn't even see.

He was saying that SF was going to rely heavily on the run while the Giants wll let Eli throw it. The other aspects of the game..ie WR, RB etc...etc...were done by the other commentators that played those positions.

As far as your usual bash at "Eli lovers" on this board.......gues what? We're right!!!.....and you've been wrong about Eli all along. so he didnt say smith was the better qb? or did he say Alex will have the advantage here. big difference bro

Harooni
10-14-2012, 02:05 PM
Haha, nice try. You are getting better, but "when the game is on the line" is a qualifier, and try to sound like it doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth. (happy now?)

hehe , nah its hard not to like Eli the person. I just always disagreed with crowning him before it was due, yeah you guys saw it coming kudos. but Eli has the oddest style you will see for a nfl QB.

FBomb
10-14-2012, 02:10 PM
so he didnt say smith was the better qb? or did he say Alex will have the advantage here. big difference bro

Big difference yes.....but still a diss on Eli. He's saying Smith will have the better game because Eli will throw it more. Eli is now an excellent passing QB. I see turnovers happening on the ground in this game.

FBomb
10-14-2012, 02:12 PM
hehe , nah its hard not to like Eli the person. I just always disagreed with crowning him before it was due, yeah you guys saw it coming kudos. but Eli has the oddest style you will see for a nfl QB.

More revisionist history......you argued that Eli would never be a great QB and that we couldn't win the SB with him. The "Eli lovers" were not crowning him then......you were jumping the gun on Eli becoming a bust and we weren't ready to go there.

Harooni
10-14-2012, 02:14 PM
Warner is a 2 X league MVP and has 3 SB appearances and a Career QB rating that speaks for himself. He wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth and gifted roster spots because of his famous last name. When you think about it Warner's story is more impressive.

He is also a better Dancer than Eli!!!

FBomb
10-14-2012, 02:18 PM
Warner is a 2 X league MVP and has 3 SB appearances and a Career QB rating that speaks for himself. He wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth and gifted roster spots because of his famous last name. When you think about it Warner's story is more impressive.

What does this have to do with anything? I never said Warner wasn't a great QB......I said he was an Eli hater and it effects his judgement. Are you saying that Kurt SHOULD hate Eli?

BigBlue1971
10-14-2012, 02:20 PM

its the pattern Harooni! this guy hardly has any compliments for Eli! Eli is one of the best at his position in the league!

how many threads are there here about Warners personal dislike for Eli! that should say something about how he feels!

he doesnt criticise other qbs as much!

personally i lost some respect for Warner just cuz of this issue!

Cool Papa B.
10-14-2012, 02:38 PM

He is also a better Dancer than Eli!!!

Agree with everything you said. BUT he's dead wrong about Smith being better than Eli, or Smith having an advantage over Eli in this game.

Cool Papa B.
10-14-2012, 02:41 PM
Look warner is not bitter, he is probably considering offensive receiving weapons also. Look its no secret Eli runs hot and cold during a game . Eli yes is a very good QB , I don't see Warner denying that.

lets not forget Eli was Warners back up for the probowl so Warner has no reason to feel insecure.

Probably considering offensive receiving weapons?.....Still doesn't make sense. And I am a HUGE Warner fan.

Nicks, Cruz, Hixon, Barden, & Bennett > Crabtree, Manningham, Moss & Davis.

Harooni
10-14-2012, 02:44 PM
The point is Warner has no reason to hate on Eli, he is simply saying Alex has the advantage in the game because of our D vs the niners D. though hopefully our pass rush wakes up this game i think they might.

Harooni
10-14-2012, 02:48 PM
personally i lost some respect for Warner just cuz of this issue!

the thing is its in your fans minds , it is not real , no reason for Warner to hate on Eli. A lot of you read into things and when it comes to Eli are overly sensitive. you can see them paling around years later at the probowl. Warner still is friends with TC also.

Harooni
10-14-2012, 02:50 PM
Probably considering offensive receiving weapons?.....Still doesn't make sense. And I am a HUGE Warner fan.

Nicks, Cruz, Hixon, Barden, & Bennett > Crabtree, Manningham, Moss & Davis. well nicks is probably not 100 percent. and mostly i think it was the Defence each will face and passing yards allowed and so on.

giantsfan420
10-14-2012, 02:52 PM
its bc the HoF thing. i was watching nfln a few weeks ago i believe after the carolina game, and rich eisen was introducing the set. each guy is a HoF except Warner. After Eisen introduced everyone, warner made a comment about how he cant wait til thats how he's introduced. he said it with such a smugness that he implied he's a first ballot lock...
i dunno if warner has an issue with eli personally, i think warner has an issue with top of the line HoF QBs. since eli could be that, and ppl talked about eli like that and not warner, warner made his original "eli not HoF" comment to put the focus back on him.

Harooni
10-14-2012, 02:55 PM
its bc the HoF thing. i was watching nfln a few weeks ago i believe after the carolina game, and rich eisen was introducing the set. each guy is a HoF except Warner. After Eisen introduced everyone, warner made a comment about how he cant wait til thats how he's introduced. he said it with such a smugness that he implied he's a first ballot lock...
i dunno if warner has an issue with eli personally, i think warner has an issue with top of the line HoF QBs. since eli could be that, and ppl talked about eli like that and not warner, warner made his original "eli not HoF" comment to put the focus back on him. so are you implying Eli has his ticket punched but warner does not???

Giantz4Life
10-14-2012, 03:06 PM
Cool story bro.

I've seen this before somewhere...

NYG4lifeNYK
10-14-2012, 03:26 PM

You're a damn fool Harooni

Saying Eli is a very good QB is a slap in the face. Eli is a GREAT QB and Alex Smith doesn't hold a candle to Eli.

Harooni
10-14-2012, 03:28 PM
You're a damn fool Harooni you guys are hilarious, do you guys also put a gps on your woman??? the insecurity around here is comical at times.

Cool Papa B.
10-14-2012, 03:33 PM
well nicks is probably not 100 percent. and mostly i think it was the Defence each will face and passing yards allowed and so on.

Even with Nicks not at 100%, the Giants receiving weapons > than the 49ers.

Diamondring
10-14-2012, 03:33 PM
you guys are hilarious, do you guys also put a gps on your woman??? the insecurity around here is comical at times.If you think Smith is better than Eli then something is wrong with you.

FBomb
10-14-2012, 03:53 PM
you guys are hilarious, do you guys also put a gps on your woman??? the insecurity around here is comical at times.

lol.....nothing like a good deflection when you're wrong.

Giantsin04
10-14-2012, 04:12 PM
I doubt Warner even believes what he was saying.

My guess is he is not doing well at his job on nfln. Often, when a talking head starts to say ridiculous things, its because his boss said "become relevant or find a new job."

Kurt probably thinks the best way to stay relevant is to piss off NYC and millions of Giants fans.

tikiandphil
10-14-2012, 04:36 PM

REALLY? What a ****!!

I actually switched to BSPN to avoid his reasoning. As soon as I heard him say "advantage alex smith" I clicked. Kurt
is a woman scorned ....

YATittle1962
10-14-2012, 04:57 PM

REALLY? What a ****!!

my wife and I both burst out laughing when we saw that this morning

then the wife says......"my goodness Kurt, you just didn't fit the system ....let it go"

I thought that was hilarious

I married the right woman

:)

Eliscruzzz
10-14-2012, 05:03 PM
He must still be butthurt that Eli replaced him. What the hell is his deal man the coaches made that decision not Eli and if he played like he played in Arizona he could've started two years probable but **** him I'm glad he dissing us everyone is. This is setting up just the way we like it. On ESPN countdown they all picked the 49ers to win big cause Harabaugh and Alex sMITH WILL USE manningham yes MANNINGHAM to torch our secondary lol. CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GAME SICK OF THE 49ERS AND THEIR BANDWAGON FANS!!!!

Mohann
10-14-2012, 06:54 PM
Kurt Warner ‏@kurt13warner
All u Giants fans... At end of 1st half I admit I was wrong... Eli being Elite even vs this vaunted Niners defense!

scoopscj
10-14-2012, 08:03 PM
:cool:

BlueSanta
10-14-2012, 08:34 PM
"the Better QB" got benched today.

*still dunno how to do red on new forums.

Toadofsteel
10-14-2012, 08:36 PM
"the Better QB" got benched today.

*still dunno how to do red on new forums.

Put "color=red" in brackets before your message and "/color" in brackets after (no quote marks though)

BlueSanta
10-14-2012, 08:38 PM
Put "color=red" in brackets before your message and "/color" in brackets after (no quote marks though)

Thank you.

Kurt Warner hereby proclaims you have the advantage in posting ability over me.

Cool Papa B.
10-14-2012, 08:41 PM
Kurt Warner ‏@kurt13warner
All u Giants fans... At end of 1st half I admit I was wrong... Eli being Elite even vs this vaunted Niners defense!

LOL LOL..... I love you Kurt, but you were waaaay off on your comment. But it takes a big man to admit when you're wrong.

GO GIANTS!!!!!

BlueSanta
10-14-2012, 08:43 PM
LOL LOL..... I love you Kurt, but you were waaaay off on your comment. But it takes a big man to admit when you're wrong.

GO GIANTS!!!!!

Sorry, not letting him off the hook that easily. There is a difference between "admitting you were wrong" and being proven wrong.

sharick88
10-14-2012, 08:44 PM

REALLY? What a ****!!

I wonder how he is feeling at this point right now?

giant-4-life
10-14-2012, 08:44 PM

REALLY? What a ****!!

is he really STILL mad at the gmen after all those years since Eli took over? wow.

Toadofsteel
10-14-2012, 08:45 PM
Thank you.

Kurt Warner hereby proclaims you have the advantage in posting ability over me.

You're such a rookie poster, I can't believe they let you on the boards

haha no worries bro, its all cool...

G.I. Ants
10-14-2012, 08:46 PM
Kurt Warner............................................ .................................................. .............Fail

Cool Papa B.
10-14-2012, 08:46 PM

GO GIANTS!!!!!

I hear ya'. I'm a big Kurt Warner fan so I'll give him a pass here.

titwio
10-14-2012, 08:49 PM
It's ok for Kurt to think that way...Now he just has to get in line with all the others who continue to doubt Eli Manning and the GMEN and admit they were wrong...:o

nycisgreat
10-14-2012, 08:53 PM

He will never admit it, but I am pretty sure that is the reason why he gives Eli so much flack.

YATittle1962
10-14-2012, 08:58 PM
Kurt was right on the money

Nostra F'n damus

CowboysSuck
10-14-2012, 09:07 PM
I used to respect Kurt...you know the classic underdog makes it to the NFL story.

Now....eh, hes not my cup of tea. He seems to hold this insane grudge against us for no reason when brought back his career (kind of) when everyone thought he was done.

rebelfan1966
10-15-2012, 12:23 AM
I saw the segment.... Warner said he would probably give it to Eli if it were mano to mano.... but with Smith's supporting cast, he had to give it to Alex Smith.
Michael Irvin gave the WRs to the Giants.... says he is a fan of #88 HakeeM Nicks.

Harooni
10-15-2012, 12:24 AM
I saw the segment.... Warner said he would probably give it to Eli if it were mano to mano.... but with Smith's supporting cast, he had to give it to Alex Smith.
Michael Irvin gave the WRs to the Giants.... says he is a fan of #88 HakeeM Nicks. thank you for being honest. see i knew it was blown out of proportion

yatitle
10-15-2012, 12:29 AM
thank you for being honest. see i knew it was blown out of proportion

Exactly how can anyone question Kurt's judgement. Now after seeing his wife you certainly could question his eyesight.

Tommy_Ribs
10-15-2012, 12:33 AM
Maybe Kurt is still suffering from "Concussion-Like Symptoms".

Harooni
10-15-2012, 12:35 AM
Exactly how can anyone question Kurt's judgement. Now after seeing his wife you certainly could question his eyesight. what??? she is actually pretty hot with long hair

http://www.kurtwarner.org/images/lightbox/press2_large.jpg

GiantWarfare
10-15-2012, 12:36 AM
I saw the segment.... Warner said he would probably give it to Eli if it were mano to mano....

Did he really say probably? If so, what an idiot. If Eli and Smith were being rated solely on skill w/o factoring in their supporting cast (btw Kurt was wrong on that too because our offense is much better than the 9ers), who in the hell would pick Smith?

DragonSoul
10-15-2012, 12:47 AM

REALLY? What a ****!!Did he really? Well it was funny though. The whole crew except for Faulk I believe picked the panthers week 3, and the other day they all picked SF. I enjoy it very much as to how bad they are... Im almost tempted to hold their feet under the fire with a blog lol.

Harooni
10-15-2012, 01:31 AM
Did he really? Well it was funny though. The whole crew except for Faulk I believe picked the panthers week 3, and the other day they all picked SF. I enjoy it very much as to how bad they are... Im almost tempted to hold their feet under the fire with a blog lol. no no he was saying with the weapons like moss

Harooni
10-15-2012, 01:55 AM
http://fabulousbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/kurt-warner-dancing-with-the-stars-season-11.jpg he does have moves though.

shockeyisjesus
10-15-2012, 06:12 AM
what??? she is actually pretty hot with long hair

http://www.kurtwarner.org/images/lightbox/press2_large.jpg

You have a pretty weird definition of "hot".

http://i.imgur.com/w7qij.gif This chick is hot. Warner's wife is........meh.

He's a bitter tool. He should be immediately fired because he has lost any credibility that he MIGHT have had as a analyst when he made that "call". Why would anyone ever want to hear his opinion again after he clearly proved to everyone that he doesn't have a damn clue what he is talking about.

GMan-67
10-15-2012, 06:21 AM
ha, that's just amazing .... Smith is a game manager ... when he gets behind he has zero chance

even Harblah ramped up on his 'roids would not pick Smith over Eli

Joe Morrison
10-15-2012, 06:26 AM
ha, that's just amazing .... Smith is a game manager ... when he gets behind he has zero chance

even Harblah ramped up on his 'roids would not pick Smith over Eli

Exactly, I knew if the GMEN kept it close they would win because Alex could never go toe to toe with Eli in the Crunch, how no idea the GMEN would run away with it in the 2nd half, impressive, will the D show up for the Skins?

bigblue58
10-15-2012, 07:06 AM

REALLY? What a ****!!

Someone needs to remind Kurt(born again) Warner that envy and revenge are both sins!

giantyankee1976
10-15-2012, 07:50 AM

this

I ignore him for the most part same with Dilfer...

NYKiller
10-15-2012, 08:33 AM
Yes he is, Kurt Warner feels like he wasn't treated fairly or properly when he was a member of the Giants because he was just a temporary investment. So you can't expect him to be 100% fair in his assessment or belief when it comes to the Giants. He may not cheer for Eli, but he has to respect him.

bigblue58
10-15-2012, 08:41 AM

REALLY? What a ****!!

Stop worrying about what Warner has to say. He's just one of a slew of know nothing talking head ex jocks who picked against the Giants.....and got it wrong!

Kruunch
10-15-2012, 09:02 AM
Kurt Warner is a ****** waffle.

God said so.

BurnerNYG
10-15-2012, 09:18 AM
What exactly did the Giants tell Warner? I remember watching an interview when he was here and the person giving the interview asked him if he wanted to retire a Giant and he said "yes". It seemed like he expected to play for 5 years while the man we traded our future draft picks away for sat on the bench. If he was thinking that he's beyond delusional or we lied to him. I thought it was a bad idea bringing him in anyway... I guess we were trying to show some of our vets that weren't giving up on em.

jimsgints
10-15-2012, 12:12 PM
In the begining of the pittsburg/titans game Kurt credited himself for "grooming" Eli. I feel he knows he wasn't part of the Giant system but still thinks he would have played better then Eli. He wanted a big pat on the back for saying that. That's Kurt. Always will be, just ignore..

Diamondring
10-15-2012, 12:30 PM
What exactly did the Giants tell Warner? I remember watching an interview when he was here and the person giving the interview asked him if he wanted to retire a Giant and he said "yes". It seemed like he expected to play for 5 years while the man we traded our future draft picks away for sat on the bench. If he was thinking that he's beyond delusional or we lied to him. I thought it was a bad idea bringing him in anyway... I guess we were trying to show some of our vets that weren't giving up on em.I agree that Warner was a bad decision cause the Giants traded for Eli. Why do that and get another qb he can learn from? Might as well kept Rivers. Glad they didn't though hahahaaaa.

yatitle
10-15-2012, 01:03 PM
As Giants fans we should appreciate the greatness of the Kurt Warner Giant era. 5-4, oh those were the days. Does anyone know where I can get the DVD for the Kurt Warner Giants career?

Mohann
10-15-2012, 01:15 PM
thank you for being honest. see i knew it was blown out of proportion

Come on. Eli is as much better than Smith as his receivers are better than the Niners. That's still a crazy statement. You know as well as everyone else that he's bitter towards Eli. He WAS ranking them separately. He ranked the QB vs QB spot not QB with receivers. He made a stupid statement about Eli and tried to wash over it by saying it's not Mano a mano that he's rating them, but did he curve the RB grade because of the oline?

Diamondring
10-15-2012, 01:28 PM
Can anyone show Warner picking Smith over Eli?

TrueBlue@NYC
10-15-2012, 01:40 PM
As Giants fans we should appreciate the greatness of the Kurt Warner Giant era. 5-4, oh those were the days. Does anyone know where I can get the DVD for the Kurt Warner Giants career?

Exactly, the team was 5-4 under Warner during the soft part of the schedule that year and the team was getting progressively worse as they were in the midst of dealing with a characteristic plague of injuries that hit out OL, WR, heck even strahan went down that year. The team wasn't ready to make a playoff push so might as well see what the rookie can do and get his licks in.

Warner was cut by the Rams when we picked him up, if anything he should be thankign the organization for giving him a chance to audition to other teams to show he could still start in the league.

NYGFaninILL
10-15-2012, 01:47 PM
The biggest difference to me about Smith and Eli is that Eli knows how to manage games. Eli knows how to keep the offence in games. When the 49ers are behind, Smith enters panic mode and all bets are off.

Giants5699
10-15-2012, 01:58 PM
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3rckto/

yoeddy
10-15-2012, 03:14 PM
What exactly did the Giants tell Warner? I remember watching an interview when he was here and the person giving the interview asked him if he wanted to retire a Giant and he said "yes". It seemed like he expected to play for 5 years while the man we traded our future draft picks away for sat on the bench. If he was thinking that he's beyond delusional or we lied to him. I thought it was a bad idea bringing him in anyway... I guess we were trying to show some of our vets that weren't giving up on em.

Warner was signed by the Giants almost 2 months after the draft/trade that brought us Eli. It was pretty clear to everyone at that point that Warner was brought in as an interim solution until Eli was ready to go...if Warner thought differently, I would say that he is not very bright. The fact that he was available to sign in June, 2004 was a good indication that no one was all that interested in him, and actually his performance for the Giants helped him get signed by Arizona the next year...

TrueBlue10
10-16-2012, 12:55 AM
Wow. Well, that's just said. I was also holding out hope that Warner was cool, but, guess he is just too competitive for his own good. Glad he had success in St. Louis, but he ain't no GIANT!!

Harooni
10-16-2012, 07:10 PM
here is the deal Smith had only 1 INT before this game so lets not pretend smith was dogging it before he played us.

Next Warner was right about the HOF, they are going to want to see a League MVP. its harder to get into the HOF than people realize. this is an era where plenty of QB's are putting up nice numbers.

BillTheGreek
10-16-2012, 07:22 PM
Once a Giant always a Giant...............who said that ??? Let me see >>>.. lol

GMENAGAIN
10-16-2012, 08:38 PM
Warner seriously jeopardized his credibility making a stupid statement like that . . . . for a religious man, he sure can hold a grudge . . . . .

giantfan1976
10-16-2012, 09:13 PM
At least Kurt Warner has a reason to be p*ss*d at Eli and the Giants. It's not mature, and it undermines his performance as an analyst, but that's what he's chosen and one could probably understand why he would be angry.

As for Harooni. This guy really is pitifully sad. Honestly I feel sorry for him. He's one of those guys that pulls a girl's hair because he wants her to look at him, not realizing she wants to kick him in the n*ts. That was cute in elementary school when you're trying to learn how to deal with the opposite sex, but it's not as charming in your 30s. He's always been the "any attention is good attention guy" on here and apparently it works for him. He should be ignored like a troll from another team and he'd stop with the tired "please respond to me" act. Eight years ago he chose the most controversial topic he could think of to rail on, and he hasn't realized that there is no argument about Eli anymore. He's just doing it because people still think he's serious about not thinking Eli SAVED THIS FRANCHISE.

Drez
10-16-2012, 09:25 PM
here is the deal Smith had only 1 INT before this game so lets not pretend smith was dogging it before he played us.

Next Warner was right about the HOF, they are going to want to see a League MVP. its harder to get into the HOF than people realize. this is an era where plenty of QB's are putting up nice numbers.
For every Qb to every play in the NFL save Plunkett, the most important number is that there is a 2 or better in front of SB titles.

Harooni
10-17-2012, 12:00 AM
For every Qb to every play in the NFL save Plunkett, the most important number is that there is a 2 or better in front of SB titles. Eli's in then so big ben is in, and if rodgers get another one he is in and if in the next 3 years brees gets one more he is in. then of course tom brady and peyton are locks.

man that is a lot QB's going to the HOF in a short span huh.

JayMas9
10-17-2012, 12:55 AM
Eli's in then so big ben is in, and if rodgers get another one he is in and if in the next 3 years brees gets one more he is in. then of course tom brady and peyton are locks.

man that is a lot QB's going to the HOF in a short span huh.Well if they're all good enough to go...

Nikaed78
10-17-2012, 03:33 AM
Eli 2-1 Warner. Next

TrueBlue10
10-17-2012, 05:03 AM
At least Kurt Warner has a reason to be p*ss*d at Eli and the Giants. It's not mature, and it undermines his performance as an analyst, but that's what he's chosen and one could probably understand why he would be angry.

As for Harooni. This guy really is pitifully sad. Honestly I feel sorry for him. He's one of those guys that pulls a girl's hair because he wants her to look at him, not realizing she wants to kick him in the n*ts. That was cute in elementary school when you're trying to learn how to deal with the opposite sex, but it's not as charming in your 30s. He's always been the "any attention is good attention guy" on here and apparently it works for him. He should be ignored like a troll from another team and he'd stop with the tired "please respond to me" act. Eight years ago he chose the most controversial topic he could think of to rail on, and he hasn't realized that there is no argument about Eli anymore. He's just doing it because people still think he's serious about not thinking Eli SAVED THIS FRANCHISE.

yyyyyyyyup.

BurnerNYG
10-17-2012, 05:12 AM
I wouldn't say Eli saved this franchise, we're not the Falcons or Eagles who never won a Superbowl. We played in one four years prior to him getting here. What he did do though is help restore our relevance in the Championship department. Saving a franchise is a discussion for Seahawk fans.

yoeddy
10-17-2012, 07:54 AM
Eli's in then so big ben is in, and if rodgers get another one he is in and if in the next 3 years brees gets one more he is in. then of course tom brady and peyton are locks.

man that is a lot QB's going to the HOF in a short span huh.

Ben does not have a SB MVP, let alone 2 of them. Rodgers and Bree's do not have another, so until they do, it's not relevant. Brady yes, Peyton yes. 2-time SB MVP should get in too...

Joe Morrison
10-17-2012, 08:00 AM
Listen, this is the simple fact, if Kurt would have shaved that silly *** salt and pepper beard that made him look like Santa he would have probably won a SB for the Giants Eli's first year, so yes, he is bitter, they pulled him with a winning record, one of the Giants all time bonehead moves.

GameTime
10-17-2012, 09:50 AM
Listen, this is the simple fact, if Kurt would have shaved that silly *** salt and pepper beard that made him look like Santa he would have probably won a SB for the Giants Eli's first year, so yes, he is bitter, they pulled him with a winning record, one of the Giants all time bonehead moves.

you cant even make that statement. Its so hypothetical it doesnt even make sense. Win a Super Bowl??? Come on....

GMENAGAIN
10-17-2012, 10:01 AM

If you think the Giants team in Eli's rookie year was a Super Bowl team with Warner at QB then you know absolutely nothing about football.

gumby74
10-17-2012, 10:01 AM
That's pretty crazy. He had to have been told to say it.

shockeyisjesus
10-18-2012, 05:37 AM

We were 5-4 and had just lost what, 3 or 4 in a row hadn't we? What a moronic comment, but pretty much everything I've read that you've posted thus far has been no different so I guess we should just accept asinine statements like the one above as "just Joe being Joe".

GMan-67
10-18-2012, 05:57 AM

Kurt had 4 INTs and 9!!!!! Fumbles in about 1/2 a season ... his partial year would make Vick chuckle

it was a disaster, he knew the deal ... he had lost his job in St. Louis and was willing to come to us and play until either Eli was ready or our playoff chances were done

and while you could say we werent mathematically out of it ... the reaiity was obvious ... we were going nowhere fast and it was time to take the training wheels off of our draft prize

1st picks or virtual 1st picks play ... RG3, Luck ... heck even 3rd rounders start now .. Russell Wilson ... we took a shot at the playoffs with Warner, but it didnt work out and it was time to prep for the future

BurnerNYG
10-18-2012, 06:06 AM
Kurt had 4 INTs and 9!!!!! Fumbles in about 1/2 a season ... his partial year would make Vick chuckle

it was a disaster, he knew the deal ... he had lost his job in St. Louis and was willing to come to us and play until either Eli was ready or our playoff chances were done

and while you could say we werent mathematically out of it ... the reaiity was obvious ... we were going nowhere fast and it was time to take the training wheels off of our draft prize

1st picks or virtual 1st picks play ... RG3, Luck ... heck even 3rd rounders start now .. Russell Wilson ... we took a shot at the playoffs with Warner, but it didnt work out and it was time to prep for the future+1

giantsfan420
10-18-2012, 06:26 AM

1st picks or virtual 1st picks play ... RG3, Luck ... heck even 3rd rounders start now .. Russell Wilson ... we took a shot at the playoffs with Warner, but it didnt work out and it was time to prep for the future

does no one remember warners messed up fingers? he had seriously hurt his finger(s) on his throwing hand and it was leading to a ton of ints and fumbles with STL before he came to us. and our early initial success that season was pretty much in spite of warner, sure he made a few plays a game, but when we had to ask more of him in some of those 9 games, he completely fell apart with horrific fumbles and ints. it was to the point, that bc he wasnt even making the types of plays he became known for in STL, and a hand that led to fumbles and a grip on the ball that lost him his accuracy, so TC figured it couldnt really get worse with eli, and boy was he wrong about that.
but Warner ended up going to AZ and wearing that glove on his throwing hand. ppl also forget that warner wasnt the starter when he went there, he was the backup. it wasnt til lienhart played and showed that he was well, lienhart, that kurt got his shot and even then he didnt really win the job until that magical season he took em to the SB...

Diamondring
10-18-2012, 07:36 AM
Damn

GCGiant
10-18-2012, 09:06 AM
If Warner didn't know that his time as starter was limited then he isn't the sharpest tack in the box. KC knew, and didn't want to stick around, so he asked to be traded. It was only after the FO realized that KC was not gonna be around to mentor Eli that they went out and got Warner.

TroyArcher
10-18-2012, 11:32 AM

REALLY? What a ****!!

Then no one can take him seriously.

FBomb
10-18-2012, 11:40 AM
Then no one can take him seriously.

Harooni has been the only one who has/does.

Mohann
10-18-2012, 12:29 PM

Hey! Chicks dig the salt and pepper look. I get compliments all the time. If you ask one and she says no, ask her what she thinks of George Clooney. I bet after she thinks about it she admit she likes it.