PDA

View Full Version : I AM COMPLETLEY EMBARRASSED BY THE MODS ON THIS BOARD

uneedcarparts???
02-06-2007, 08:41 AM
YOU CONTINOUSLY LET GARBAGE POSTS BY JACKSTROUD AND AL BUNDY CLUTTER UP THE BOARDS, YOU SHOULD ALL BE REPLACED BY PEOPLE WHO DONT WANT TO READ GARBAGE, IGNORANT DRIBBLE, OR AN INSECURE BOYS FETISH WITH ELI MANNING..........I AM TIRED OF IT SO I AM TIRED OF YOU........I AM DONE BLAMING JACK FOR BEING A FOOL, AND I SHALL NOW BLAME YOU FOR BEING SHMUCKS AND NOT RIDDING THE BOARDS OF HIS TRASH

taylormadeinpa
02-06-2007, 08:45 AM
LOL

mjg407
02-06-2007, 08:47 AM
Relax Francis Relax. The Mods have done a good job on getting rid of Trolls lately. It's folks like you who blame the networks for the trash on TV and the Radio for their kids being punks. If you no like, then turn off the switch, don't open the post. It's called choice. </P>

Plus without Jack's posts, I wouldn't LMAO half as much as I do. </P>

Al Bundy
02-06-2007, 08:48 AM
YOU CONTINOUSLY LET GARBAGE POSTS BY JACKSTROUD AND AL BUNDY CLUTTER UP THE BOARDS, YOU SHOULD ALL BE REPLACED BY PEOPLE WHO DONT WANT TO READ GARBAGE, IGNORANT DRIBBLE, OR AN INSECURE BOYS FETISH WITH ELI MANNING..........I AM TIRED OF IT SO I AM TIRED OF YOU........I AM DONE BLAMING JACK FOR BEING A FOOL, AND I SHALL NOW BLAME YOU FOR BEING SHMUCKS AND NOT RIDDING THE BOARDS OF HIS TRASHYou were the paste eating suck up in elementary school, weren't you?

taylormadeinpa
02-06-2007, 08:49 AM
Relax Francis Relax. The Mods have done a good job on getting rid of Trolls lately. It's folks like you who blame the networks for the trash on TV and the Radio for their kids being punks. If you no like, then turn off the switch, don't open the post. It's called choice. </P>

Plus without Jack's posts, I wouldn't LMAO half as much as I do. </P>,LOL,,, he makes me laugh to

JerseyGiant21
02-06-2007, 08:50 AM
YOU CONTINOUSLY LET GARBAGE POSTS BY JACKSTROUD AND AL BUNDY CLUTTER UP THE BOARDS, YOU SHOULD ALL BE REPLACED BY PEOPLE WHO DONT WANT TO READ GARBAGE, IGNORANT DRIBBLE, OR AN INSECURE BOYS FETISH WITH ELI MANNING..........I AM TIRED OF IT SO I AM TIRED OF YOU........I AM DONE BLAMING JACK FOR BEING A FOOL, AND I SHALL NOW BLAME YOU FOR BEING SHMUCKS AND NOT RIDDING THE BOARDS OF HIS TRASH

Lord...calm down. They are doing the best they can. They do a pretty good job.
Jack is harmless...without him I would never laugh.
If you don't like something..just ignore it....it's not that hard.......

relyoneli
02-06-2007, 08:53 AM
Without this MB, Jakk would be on suicide watch.

taylormadeinpa
02-06-2007, 08:54 AM
thats what these board are here for,,to voice your opinion,,,like some one else said,, if you dont like the topic,,dont click on it,,, i respect the opinions of every one on the boards,,,even if some stuff is stupid,,, but i get a laugh from it.

BigBlueAddict
02-06-2007, 08:54 AM
YOU CONTINOUSLY LET GARBAGE POSTS BY JACKSTROUD AND AL BUNDY CLUTTER UP THE BOARDS, YOU SHOULD ALL BE REPLACED BY PEOPLE WHO DONT WANT TO READ GARBAGE, IGNORANT DRIBBLE, OR AN INSECURE BOYS FETISH WITH ELI MANNING..........I AM TIRED OF IT SO I AM TIRED OF YOU........I AM DONE BLAMING JACK FOR BEING A FOOL, AND I SHALL NOW BLAME YOU FOR BEING SHMUCKS AND NOT RIDDING THE BOARDS OF HIS TRASH</P>

Does this post lead to a ban, or at least a suspention?</P>

Would be funny if you were suspended with JackStround and Bundy still here.</P>

uneedcarparts???
02-06-2007, 08:57 AM
I AM ALL FOR VOICING YOUR OPINION, I DO IT JUST AS MUCH AS THE NEXT GUY, BUT JACK DOESNT VOICE AN OPINION HE MAKES IGNORANT POSTS ABOUT NONSENSE, AND THATS WHAT NEEDS TO GO..........RE: HE MADE A POST ABOUT STRAHAN WANTING THE FIRST LFIGHT TO GO TO LONDON TO GET SOME GOLD DIGGERS.....................WHAT THE HELL IS THAT, WHERE IS THE POINT, THATS NONSENSE AND GARBAGE AT ITS WORST, THATS WHAT NEEDS TO GO.....................SOME ALBIET VERY FEW OF HIS POSTS ARE COMMICAL, BUT FOR THE MOST PART.............NONSENSE

MattMeyerBud
02-06-2007, 08:58 AM
hes half right. I like Jakk too. Bundy should go..

but now also this guy should go. Its like telling a cop to go f--- himself. Nothing good ever comes out of that lol

Duckf00t
02-06-2007, 08:59 AM
I hear what you are saying man- but as the old saying goes. Opinions are like buttholes, everybodie's got one and they all stink. </P>

Yes although I don't agree with most of what they say, at times they have valid points, even if they usually mess them up. They still have as much right to be here as we do. So far they don't go too, far over the top with the insults and such. I have seen worse, from many other members, but not these guys. I have seen people calling each other out, with threats of violence, and the like- but jack, al, peabod, and boris limit it to meaningless name calling, so just let it go man. </P>

You and I think alike, and I'm sure there are allot of stuff we could argue about. Remember man- a new phenomenon has occured on the internet. That is there is no personal contact, you can let that inner voice that you usually don't express verbally loose. If we were all sitting around at a BBQ we'd not get into the fevered debates we get into here...or at least most of us wouldn't. The mods, are not babysitters. They don't and shouldn't be patrolling the the boards every minute looking to ban members- there wouldn't be any left if they did. I admit I have even gotten a bit too zealous with some comments I make. If they banned for making stupid remarks I'd been gone along time ago.</P>

I don't have to agree with them, but I am glad they have the right to post here. </P>

MattMeyerBud
02-06-2007, 08:59 AM
I AM ALL FOR VOICING YOUR OPINION, I DO IT JUST AS MUCH AS THE NEXT GUY, BUT JACK DOESNT VOICE AN OPINION HE MAKES IGNORANT POSTS ABOUT NONSENSE, AND THATS WHAT NEEDS TO GO..........RE: HE MADE A POST ABOUT STRAHAN WANTING THE FIRST LFIGHT TO GO TO LONDON TO GET SOME GOLD DIGGERS.....................WHAT THE HELL IS THAT, WHERE IS THE POINT, THATS NONSENSE AND GARBAGE AT ITS WORST, THATS WHAT NEEDS TO GO.....................SOME ALBIET VERY FEW OF HIS POSTS ARE COMMICAL, BUT FOR THE MOST PART.............NONSENSE

see thats just a matter of taste. For instance, i hate Dane Cook and think his standup might of been the worst hour of my life. But he is the hottest comedian out right now..

NOW, i am not saying Jack is Dane COok, but he he does come thru with a good post every now and again...

Al Bundy
02-06-2007, 09:00 AM
I AM ALL FOR VOICING YOUR OPINION, I DO IT JUST AS MUCH AS THE NEXT GUY, BUT JACK DOESNT VOICE AN OPINION HE MAKES IGNORANT POSTS ABOUT NONSENSE, AND THATS WHAT NEEDS TO GO..........RE: HE MADE A POST ABOUT STRAHAN WANTING THE FIRST LFIGHT TO GO TO LONDON TO GET SOME GOLD DIGGERS.....................WHAT THE HELL IS THAT, WHERE IS THE POINT, THATS NONSENSE AND GARBAGE AT ITS WORST, THATS WHAT NEEDS TO GO.....................SOME ALBIET VERY FEW OF HIS POSTS ARE COMMICAL, BUT FOR THE MOST PART.............NONSENSEAll caps. Very quaint. Now shut 'em off, please. You got your 15 minutes of attention today.

taylormadeinpa
02-06-2007, 09:04 AM
cant we all just get along lol lol lol

Duckf00t
02-06-2007, 09:05 AM
All caps. Very quaint. Now shut 'em off, please. You got your 15 minutes of attention today.</P>

</P>

See now this I have to agree with. I can read small letters as well as caps. Doesnít make your point any stronger, if you use all caps. If you need to EMPHASIZEsomething then use the caps sparingly. Otherwise its just a font choice. </P>

See Al I do agree with you every now and again [H]</P>

mjg407
02-06-2007, 09:05 AM
I AM ALL FOR VOICING YOUR OPINION, I DO IT JUST AS MUCH AS THE NEXT GUY, BUT JACK DOESNT VOICE AN OPINION HE MAKES IGNORANT POSTS ABOUT NONSENSE, AND THATS WHAT NEEDS TO GO..........RE: HE MADE A POST ABOUT STRAHAN WANTING THE FIRST LFIGHT TO GO TO LONDON TO GET SOME GOLD DIGGERS.....................WHAT THE HELL IS THAT, WHERE IS THE POINT, THATS NONSENSE AND GARBAGE AT ITS WORST, THATS WHAT NEEDS TO GO.....................SOME ALBIET VERY FEW OF HIS POSTS ARE COMMICAL, BUT FOR THE MOST PART.............NONSENSE see thats just a matter of taste. For instance, i hate Dane Cook and think his standup might of been the worst hour of my life. But he is the hottest comedian out right now.. NOW, i am not saying Jack is Dane COok, but he he does come thru with a good post every now and again...</P>

Are you saying you think Dane Cook is hot? Just kidding, couldn't resist......[:D]</P>

mjg407
02-06-2007, 09:06 AM
All caps. Very quaint. Now shut 'em off, please. You got your 15 minutes of attention today.</P>

</P>

See now this I have to agree with. I can read small letters as well as caps. Doesnít make your point any stronger, if you use all caps. If you need to EMPHASIZEsomething then use the caps sparingly. Otherwise its just a font choice. </P>

See Al I do agree with you every now and again [H]</P>OMG, I think I just felt the earth shake!

connorS
02-06-2007, 09:07 AM
Everyone is aloud to say what they want, like they said earlier. Besides they are just trying to spark an argument just ignore if you don't like it. It is all harmless likely they are just trying to pass the day at work and have a lil fun.</P>

OH YEAH, AM I MORE IMPORTANT NOW THAT I AM TYPING SO LARGE.</P>

</P>

taylormadeinpa
02-06-2007, 09:10 AM

</P>

See Al I do agree with you every now and again [H]</P>OMG, I think I just felt the earth shake!no,,,,i just farted,,,lol lol,,, but it did measure 9.5 on the rectum scale lol lol loo

connorS
Haha </P>

It is true we , I assume, are all giants fans with a similar cause.</P>

Duckf00t

</P>

See Al I do agree with you every now and again [H]</P>

OMG, I think I just felt the earth shake!</P>

LOL yeah me too- You gonna go out tonight and take pictures of that blue moon? </P>

</P>

Duckf00t
02-06-2007, 09:12 AM
Everyone is aloud to say what they want, like they said earlier. Besides they are just trying to spark an argument just ignore if you don't like it. It is all harmless likely they are just trying to pass the day at work and have a lil fun.</P>

OH YEAH, AM I MORE IMPORTANT NOW THAT I AM TYPING SO LARGE.</P>

</P>

</P>

<FONT size=6>No you NOT I'm Bigger than you are so HA!</FONT><FONT size=4>[:P]</FONT></P>

JerseyGiant21
02-06-2007, 09:13 AM
<font size="6">No you NOT I'm Bigger than you are so HA!</font><font size="4">[:P]</font></p>

oooooohhhhhhhh.
[:P]

Duckf00t
02-06-2007, 09:15 AM
You have a dirty mind....I lke it....

UK-Giantsfan
02-06-2007, 09:22 AM
Without this MB, Jakk would be on suicide watch.</P>

imagine how close he must have got to the edge when the boards went down for a week in November........frightening</P>

taylormadeinpa
02-06-2007, 09:28 AM
Without this MB, Jakk would be on suicide watch.</P>

imagine how close he must have got to the edge when the boards went down for a week in November........frightening</P>LOL

uneedcarparts???
02-06-2007, 09:30 AM
I USE CAPS ALL DAY LONG AT WORK, I DONT FEEL LIKE SWITCHING JUST TO APPEASE SOM E PEOPLE ON THE MESSAGE BOARDS.............SO IF UR GONNA TELL ME TO DEAL WITH JACK AND BUNDY, I AM GOING TO TELL YOU TO DEAL WITH CAPS LOCK

mjg407
02-06-2007, 09:34 AM
I USE CAPS ALL DAY LONG AT WORK, I DONT FEEL LIKE SWITCHING JUST TO APPEASE SOM E PEOPLE ON THE MESSAGE BOARDS.............SO IF UR GONNA TELL ME TO DEAL WITH JACK AND BUNDY, I AM GOING TO TELL YOU TO DEAL WITH CAPS LOCK</P>

But you want to ban folks because they don't follow your logic, but you don't want to take the 2 seconds it takes to hit a button and follow MB convention. You have completely invalidated your idiotic post.</P>

Providence
02-06-2007, 09:40 AM

Plus without Jack's posts, I wouldn't LMAO half as much as I do. </P>

</P>

Couldn't agree more</P>

connorS
02-06-2007, 09:56 AM
LOL you must been under a lot of stress I think you need to go to get a massage or something and relax. Instead of replying to this why don't you just start a new thread and talk about some revevant football stuff.

Duckf00t
02-06-2007, 10:00 AM
I'd hate to think I had to put forth that kind of effort- caps key, you have my sympathy. I didn't realize that, wow what a tough life, man I take back everything I said shooowee. I sure am glad I don't have to do that for a living- man imagine if he had to use the tab key???? man oh man some of us have it tough.....</P>

Kettle I'd like to introduce you to the pot....</P>

MattMeyerBud
02-06-2007, 10:01 AM
I USE CAPS ALL DAY LONG AT WORK, I DONT FEEL LIKE SWITCHING JUST TO APPEASE SOM E PEOPLE ON THE MESSAGE BOARDS.............SO IF UR GONNA TELL ME TO DEAL WITH JACK AND BUNDY, I AM GOING TO TELL YOU TO DEAL WITH CAPS LOCK

touche

Al Bundy
02-06-2007, 10:03 AM
I USE CAPS ALL DAY LONG AT WORK, I DONT FEEL LIKE SWITCHING JUST TO APPEASE SOM E PEOPLE ON THE MESSAGE BOARDS.............SO IF UR GONNA TELL ME TO DEAL WITH JACK AND BUNDY, I AM GOING TO TELL YOU TO DEAL WITH CAPS LOCK</P>

But you want to ban folks because they don't follow your logic, but you don't want to take the 2 seconds it takes to hit a button and follow MB convention. You have completely invalidated your idiotic post.</P>That would imply it was valid in the first place. And it wasn't.

NYG216
02-06-2007, 10:06 AM
Do we still have the ignore feature... because my internal ignore for these trolls is in full effect... their babble is just the sound of a cool summer breeze... ahhh.

uneedcarparts???
02-06-2007, 10:07 AM
But you want to ban folks because they don't follow your logic, but you don't want to take the 2 seconds it takes to hit a button and follow MB convention. You have completely invalidated your idiotic post.</P>

I DONT WANT ANYONE TO FOLLOW ANYTHING, I WANT NONSENSE PUT TO A NONSENSE PART OF THE BAORDS, I WANT GIANTS TALK HERE..........THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOU TO ALL BE AGAINST CAPS LOCK, ITS JUST A FONT, GET OVER IT</P>

</P>

NYG216
02-06-2007, 10:18 AM
This is a message board forum, it is purely visual. When you use caps lock it shows anger, and is not proper grammar. If you are too stubborn to just turn off your caps lock, maybe you should be banned. I hate the trolls just as much as you do, but you need to learn to give up when you are wrong... and you my friend, are wrong. Turn off the caps lock. Also, I highly doubt that all 1,538 of your posts are in all caps...

Duckf00t
02-06-2007, 10:20 AM
I DONT WANT ANYONE TO FOLLOW ANYTHING, I WANT NONSENSE PUT TO A NONSENSE PART OF THE BAORDS, I WANT GIANTS TALK HERE..........THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOU TO ALL BE AGAINST CAPS LOCK, ITS JUST A FONT, GET OVER IT </P>

Ah then by this logic- this post should belong in the cry about the mods section of the board....I missed that sub category, where's that again? This is a non-Giants related post as well as anything that Jack or Al carries on about. Now itís gone into its third page of ridiculousness, somewhere along the line I think you shot yourself in the foot.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></P>

Fonts aside- the conventions of message boards, says that all caps means you are YELLING AT US. See the thing is we can't see you or hear you; therefore we use visual cues to determine what your feelings might be. You could make a signature as a disclaimer- something like "sorry the caps lock is broken", or the like.Seewe have a need to make sense- which makes posting on here an exercise with futility I know. That aside, everyone that sees your caps will assume you are yelling at them, making it quite easy to react with hostility. Just trying to help you out man,. enjoy the board...there are some nice people here. Have fun I'm out..three pages is eough.</P>

</P>

Love dem Giants
02-06-2007, 10:34 AM
The inane meaningless posts are actually funny, What the Mods should ban are the name calling, like when someone states their opinion innocently they are at times called moron, idiot, and the like. And I have been victim to my wife being bashed and one time my deceased mother which is why I just peruse this MB and keep my posts down to a minimum. As a lifelong G-Men fan it would be nice to talk football on the team's MB.

MattMeyerBud
02-06-2007, 10:38 AM
The inane meaningless posts are actually funny, What the Mods should ban are the name calling, like when someone states their opinion innocently they are at times called moron, idiot, and the like.* And I have been victim to my wife being bashed and one time my deceased mother which is why I just peruse this MB and keep my posts down to a minimum.* As a lifelong G-Men fan it would be nice to talk football on the team's MB.

lol. Yea i did her!

uhh... ur wife that is...

JackStroud
02-06-2007, 10:54 AM
<FONT size=4>Relax- I'm thinking of changing my posting name to Archie Bunker or Buddy Ryan[:)]</FONT>

uneedcarparts???
02-06-2007, 10:57 AM
and thats all i want to do on here as well, talk giants football...............i cannot beleive this post went on this long............its pretty sad that it did........and my case in point is i am tired of reading the useless BS......LIKE MAKING FUN OF OUR PLAYERS...........or talking negatively about them..........

CDN_G-FAN
02-06-2007, 11:01 AM
Al Bundy and Jakk exsist because people reply to them.</P>

I'm 100% with the mods on this.</P>

You want to get rid of trolls, DON'T RESPOND TO ANYTHING THEY POST.</P>

It's so unbelievabley simple.</P>

Everyone works with idiots? Do you spend all your time interacting with them and then trying to get them fired or do you do what you can to avoid them like the plague?</P>

In all honestly, alot of the posters on here simply can't help themselves.</P>

THAT is the problem. We have a solution for trolls.</P>

We don't have a solution for troll-lovers.</P>

JackStroud
02-06-2007, 11:21 AM
I have more good ideas about the Giants in my pinkee than you have in your entire body</P>

how dare you heep me in with the MotesayinLA type trolls[:@]</P>

Duckf00t
02-06-2007, 11:25 AM
I have more good ideas about the Giants in my pinkee than you have in your entire body</P>

</P>

I agree with you Jack- if we were a golf team we'd have the lowest scores in the league- they don't take 0-16 teams to the superbowl. You're confusing your sports again.</P>

Delicreep
02-06-2007, 11:37 AM
It's all about filters my man, filters.

Jack has a post about Pierce. There is nothing Jack could say about Peirce that would make that worth reading, so I just skip it and move on.

Doesn't mean I wont take the time to check in and see if Jack is taking his medication or if he is wearing his tinfoil hat (it keeps his Neptunian galaxy masters from beaming thought directly into his head--<u>he never wears it</u>).

I will make fun of Bundy or Peabody (who are the same person as far as I can tell) but is there any reason to respond to the "keyboard spittle" that flows from them? None that I can see, so I just skip the words.

I don't believe that you can do away with trolls, so I pick how I interact with them, if at all.

Shockey+Manning=Shocking
02-06-2007, 11:41 AM
YOU CONTINOUSLY LET GARBAGE POSTS BY JACKSTROUD AND AL BUNDY CLUTTER UP THE BOARDS, YOU SHOULD ALL BE REPLACED BY PEOPLE WHO DONT WANT TO READ GARBAGE, IGNORANT DRIBBLE, OR AN INSECURE BOYS FETISH WITH ELI MANNING..........I AM TIRED OF IT SO I AM TIRED OF YOU........I AM DONE BLAMING JACK FOR BEING A FOOL, AND I SHALL NOW BLAME YOU FOR BEING SHMUCKS AND NOT RIDDING THE BOARDS OF HIS TRASH</P>

</P>

And what about everyone that responds to them? Do they have no self control in responding to them? I rarely even respond to those threads, and probably never even click to read some of their posts. Face it, dont blame us, for people who post stupid things. And if your tired of it, there alot of other giants boards on the internet you can be part of. NO one is keeping you here against your will. </P>

MattMeyerBud
02-06-2007, 11:43 AM
FIREEEE

Duckf00t
02-06-2007, 11:44 AM
It's all about filters my man, filters.

Jack has a post about Pierce. There is nothing Jack could say about Peirce that would make that worth reading, so I just skip it and move on.

Doesn't mean I wont take the time to check in and see if Jack is taking his medication or if he is wearing his tinfoil hat (it keeps his Neptunian galaxy masters from beaming thought directly into his head--<U>he never wears it</U>).

I will make fun of Bundy or Peabody (who are the same person as far as I can tell) but is there any reason to respond to the "keyboard spittle" that flows from them? None that I can see, so I just skip the words.

I don't believe that you can do away with trolls, so I pick how I interact with them, if at all.
</P>

Now that is clasic Deli- you are the god of the MB... heh heh</P>

firstnten
02-06-2007, 11:54 AM

</P>

you're scaring me.....</P>

</P>

Delicreep
02-06-2007, 11:58 AM
Now that is clasic Deli- you are the god of the MB... heh heh</p>

I try, thank you.

It all really comes down to the fact that while I understand and respect the theory that trolls will dissapear if everyone ignores them, the reality is that they will always get some sort of response from someone.
The creation of multiple identities (how sad is that, by the way?) is a good indicator that trolls will just up the ante until they get a response.

Ignore and belittle, that's my motto.

Duckf00t
02-06-2007, 12:03 PM
*chanting* </P>

Ignore and belittle, Ignore and belittle, Ignore and belittle.</P>

This is my mantra.....[:D]</P>

</P>

JerseyGiant21
02-06-2007, 12:25 PM
It all really comes down to the fact that while I understand and respect the theory that trolls will dissapear if everyone ignores them, the reality is that they will always get some sort of response from someone.
The creation of multiple identities (how sad is that, by the way?) is a good indicator that trolls will just up the ante until they get a response.

Ignore and belittle, that's my motto.

oh! I like your motto! [:)]

Moderator_J
02-06-2007, 12:40 PM

</P>

You're embarassed by us? How do you think we feel, knowing there is someone out there such as yourself who complains about clutter and "nonsense" on the boards, only to turn around and create a 4 page longthread of nothing but clutter and nonsense? If you can't handle the fact that it is <U>impossible</U> to keep the boards completely free of non-Giants related material 24 hours a day, then you should do one of3 things:</P>

1. Stay away from this message board</P>

2. Stay away from this message board</P>

3. See #1 &amp; #2, and then find another message board to frequent ASAP</P>

We have created several different forums for you all to post different subject matter other than Giants discussion. For whatever reason(s) that are unknown to us, some people flat out refuse to abide by the layout and insist that everything belongs here in TAGF. I don't know if it's too complicated for them to comprehendor what, but instead of directing your wrath at us, why don't you turn it around on the ones who ignore the fact that non-Giants discussion doesn't belong in TAGF? It's going to start leading to people being banned if it doesn't stop, because we are fully aware of it and it's growing quite old to keep seeing it done. </P>

As for posters you don't like, unless they clearly break a rule, they will be permitted to post here. We try to keep trolls away, but it is simply not possible to keep them ALL out. IP's canget changed in a matter of seconds</P>

I would strongly advise anyone who has an issue with the Moderators to contact us DIRECTLY via PM or email, rather than trying to prove a stupid point by calling us out publicly like Mr Caps Lock has done here. It just may lead to a few days off from the boards in the future; it is ignorant and completely unnecessary to point fingers when the problem lies within yourself.</P>

</P>