PDA

View Full Version : Not much is being said

Captain Chaos
10-14-2012, 12:44 PM
about our O Line. Last year we had Diehl on the Left and McKenzie on the right and the 49ers whipped those boys like they owned them. This year we have Beatty and Locklear; anyone besides me think that we may be a little better off than we were last year?

EnragedYouth85
10-14-2012, 12:47 PM
We are way better off than we were last year. Beatty is having a great year so far. We've only let Eli get sacked 5 times this year!

ALLnygIN
10-14-2012, 12:56 PM
Who would have thought this far into the season we'd be complaining more about our defensive line, and actually feeling good about the o line. Lets hope those big guys keep up the good play.

EnragedYouth85
10-14-2012, 12:57 PM
Yeah, kind of crazy the way that worked out.

penguinfarmer
10-14-2012, 01:00 PM
4*

Toadofsteel
10-14-2012, 01:12 PM
We're better than last year definitely, not that that's saying much...

slipknottin
10-14-2012, 01:34 PM
Im still waiting for the Diehl supporters to show up and talk about how the giants cant run without him, and he was a main reason the team won two SBs.

SackingMyths
10-14-2012, 01:54 PM
Agreed. The proof's in the pudding -- 243 Yds on the ground and no sacks last week is quite a feat...regardless of the opponent.

drewz
10-14-2012, 01:55 PM
Hold your breath, David Diehl might get playing time today

Harooni
10-14-2012, 01:57 PM
They took away BJ, that is big for them. they do not have to bring that safety in to help as much now. I don;t think it will be an easier game, hopefully it does mean Eli will get hit less though. oliine coaches should get some type of reward, they take would be 2nd team guys and make miracles , its really impressive

ALLnygIN
10-14-2012, 01:58 PM
Diehl is more of a liability anymore. Then again i'm not a coach, but the guy just doesn't have it anymore. I like the guy, but from my standpoint, that's how I feel.

fourth&forever
10-14-2012, 02:07 PM
If Deihl was of no value to this team, he'd be gone. He must be better than anyone else they could sign.
He's is still part of this team and still needs to be ready.

Personally, I'm getting sick of all the Diehl bashing. He's a Giant. Support him.

drewz
10-14-2012, 02:35 PM
If Deihl was of no value to this team, he'd be gone. He must be better than anyone else they could sign.
He's is still part of this team and still needs to be ready.

Personally, I'm getting sick of all the Diehl bashing. He's a Giant. Support him.

HE SUCKS, get over it.. Diehl has given up more QB pressures than any other starting tackle in the NFL. I'm sick of people not seeing the obvious.. if you can't tell by the way the offensive line has played since he's been out, then theres not much to say.

Buddy333
10-14-2012, 02:37 PM
Lets wait until after today. The truth is the Browns are not the best team. The running game was great last week, but I want to see more before I think they are really onto something big here.

ALLnygIN
10-14-2012, 02:47 PM
Lets wait until after today. The truth is the Browns are not the best team. The running game was great last week, but I want to see more before I think they are really onto something big here.

I agree. Unfortunately, I think this game will be pass heavy offensively for us. I just don't see us getting a good run game going against the 9ers.

Buddy333
10-14-2012, 02:49 PM
No one really gets the running game owing against the 49ers but if they can it would help them out a lot.

fourth&forever
10-14-2012, 03:12 PM
HE SUCKS, get over it.. Diehl has given up more QB pressures than any other starting tackle in the NFL. I'm sick of people not seeing the obvious.. if you can't tell by the way the offensive line has played since he's been out, then theres not much to say.
Why did you respond to my post? You obviously didn't read it.

FIFTY6G-MAN
10-14-2012, 03:36 PM
Im still waiting for the Diehl supporters to show up and talk about how the giants cant run without him, and he was a main reason the team won two SBs.Diehl was the MAIN reason we won 2 SB's....there are you happy?:cool:

Manning
10-14-2012, 04:33 PM
Rewatching that game yesterday, McKenzie was really really bad that day. 49ers only have 9 sacks so far this year. There are individual players with more sacks.

I'm more worried about dline with no Bernard. They could be getting pushed around.