PDA

View Full Version : Don't have that alpha dog on the outside???

B&RWarrior
10-14-2012, 12:18 PM
That's what Keyshaun Johnson said this morning on ESPN, meaning we don't have a top WR on the outside to get open all the time. Chirs Carter went on to show a clip of Nicks versus the Dallas rookie as an example of our WRs inability to handle the press. WTF? Nicks is arguably the best receiver verse press coverage next to Brandon Marshall or Andre Johnson. That's what he does. He makes a living off of being physical and mixing it up. Do I even need to mention that he worked that rookie CB in the Dallas game for much of the game? I wish Nicks was 100% so he could make those ESPN guys look like SHMUCKS! I like Chris Carter but he's wrong on this one.

ALLnygIN
10-14-2012, 12:24 PM
we had two recievers over a 1000 yards last year. Nicks is exceptional on the outside I'd say one of the best. Cruz has done a good job as well, although he is masterful in the slot. I don't care what they say, I'm thrilled with our wideouts and randle played great last week. Hixion does a great job as well.

WR4Life
10-14-2012, 12:27 PM
I hate Chris Carter. Has been and always will be a Giants hater. Don't forget that last year he said that Calvin Johnson was only good in video games. He doesn't really know what he's talking about. Every year that passes that they don't enshrine him in the hall-of-fame is another year that I have to laugh.

bigblue2088
10-14-2012, 12:28 PM
Hixon also did a great job against the press in Philly. Like most times, they don't know what they're talkin bout

EnragedYouth85
10-14-2012, 12:41 PM
And let me guess, Dez Bryant is the epidome or great WR's? lol

fourth&forever
10-14-2012, 12:50 PM
Hey. The Giants aren't the "popular" team. That's just another reason I love them. No flashy "me" guys.
It makes me happy when the know-it-alls don't give us any credit. No elite players, etc, etc.

Under the radar baby! woot.

B-Red22
10-14-2012, 12:52 PM
I guess they have never seen that salsa dance everyone else has.