PDA

View Full Version : NY Giants Sack Club

FIFTY6G-MAN
10-14-2012, 01:39 PM
The Giants defense needs to pool some money and start a sack club. The D player with the highest ratio of sacks per down played collects the money at the end of the regular season. The loser has to take the entire D out for dinner and foot the bill!! This might be some good motivation to get their butts into high gear. I am tired of the laxidaisy attitude of our D when it comes to pressuring QB's this year.

Mbeach49er
10-14-2012, 01:55 PM
The Giants defense needs to pool some money and start a sack club. The D player with the highest ratio of sacks per down played collects the money at the end of the regular season. The loser has to take the entire D out for dinner and foot the bill!! This might be some good motivation to get their butts into high gear. I am tired of the laxidaisy attitude of our D when it comes to pressuring QB's this year.

Thats a GREAT idea.......pool some MONEY for SACKS. Wait, didn't the Saints try something like that?

FIFTY6G-MAN
10-14-2012, 02:30 PM
Thats a GREAT idea.......pool some MONEY for SACKS. Wait, didn't the Saints try something like that?I didnt say injure any players. What I said is purely legal. I say we start with Alexis Smith today!

Mbeach49er
10-14-2012, 02:36 PM
I didnt say injure any players. What I said is purely legal. I say we start with Alexis Smith today!

I know you didn't say that, i just think the words; pool, money, sacks, collects the money, would come to the attention of Hitler, i mean Roger G.

ProfessorCrue
10-14-2012, 02:38 PM

lol, sure, i hope they do just that. wouldnt matter to me if half that team gets suspended

FIFTY6G-MAN
10-14-2012, 09:15 PM
lol, sure, i hope they do just that. wouldnt matter to me if half that team gets suspendedyou are nothing but a big fat woman with crust on her nether region that has hate for anyone. You are nothing but a spouge of hate since your beloved cowpukes lost once again, Yep they beat us on the opening day but they just truly suck butt. We shall whoop that *** next time we meet crue for doo.