PDA

View Full Version : See Bradshaw dances too much... if he follows the hole he picks up the first

NYG4lifeNYK
10-14-2012, 06:29 PM
This is why I really wanted Brown back this game... Bradshaw would be much more effective as a backup and in the 2nd half more

BeatYale
10-14-2012, 06:36 PM
Maybe I wasn't paying attention fully, but I thought the initial hole was blown up by the 49ers and he made 1 move to change directions and the next hole was blown up by Justin Smith. I wouldn't call that dancing really, but I do understand what you mean about Bradshaw - at times, he has ran with uncertainty.

NYG4lifeNYK
10-14-2012, 07:06 PM
GOOD **** BRADSHAW!!

GmenFan1980
10-14-2012, 07:08 PM
Rushing TD against the Niners?? **** yeah Ahmad.

NYG4lifeNYK
10-14-2012, 07:10 PM
Rushing TD against the Niners?? **** yeah Ahmad.

+1

That was a nice 10 yard gain on 2nd & 10. Then to get into the end zone.

GmenFan1980
10-14-2012, 07:53 PM
after that bad run Bradshaw is 22 carries for 84 yards and 1 TD.

Pretty good day vs the Niners

NYG4lifeNYK
10-14-2012, 08:00 PM
after that bad run Bradshaw is 22 carries for 84 yards and 1 TD.

Pretty good day vs the Niners
Maybe he felt the heat from Brown. Whatever the cause I'm ecstatic! :D

GmenFan1980
10-14-2012, 08:04 PM

Bradshaw 100+ yard game vs the NINERS!!!.

Side note- Eli only 193 yards passing, his streak may end this game

GMENAGAIN
10-14-2012, 08:40 PM
Mid Game Thread = 75% chance you end up looking like a total horse's *** . . . .

G.I. Ants
10-14-2012, 08:42 PM
Mid Game Thread = 75% chance you end up looking like a total horse's *** . . . .true indeed, but I know exactly what the OP was beefing about. Ahmad made it up though when he stopped dancing.

BlueSanta
10-14-2012, 08:45 PM
Btw, from now on fully endorse you publicly badmouthing our players early in game because it seems every time you do that players has a great day by games end.

Ruttiger711
10-14-2012, 08:45 PM
Bradshaw clearly ran away from a clear opening on a 3rd and 2 but has done enough to stop the horse**** some people throw at him.

More than enough...

NYG4lifeNYK
10-14-2012, 08:46 PM
Mid Game Thread = 75% chance you end up looking like a total horse's *** . . . .

Nothing I said was incorrect.

Bradshaw had the hole and he tried to bounce it outside like he does a lot and he doesn't have the speed for that anymore.

NYG4lifeNYK
10-14-2012, 08:47 PM
Btw, from now on fully endorse you publicly badmouthing our players early in game because it seems every time you do that players has a great day by games end.
Pointing out an obvious blunder is bashing him? Did I say he sucks? Did I say he should be cut? No.

BlueSanta
10-15-2012, 12:32 AM
Pointing out an obvious blunder is bashing him? Did I say he sucks? Did I say he should be cut? No.

You criticized him, then he had a great game. Now, you look silly. Last week the same thing happened.

NYG4lifeNYK
10-15-2012, 02:04 AM
You criticized him, then he had a great game. Now, you look silly. Last week the same thing happened.
I criticized him?

He missed the hole because he tried to bounce it outside.... are you saying in the past he hasn't "danced" too much? Get off your high horse man.

GMan-67
10-15-2012, 02:07 AM
during his celebration ???

wow, i guess if you were coaching him he would run for 300 each game

wow !!?!?!?

greenca190
10-15-2012, 02:17 AM
I criticized him?

He missed the hole because he tried to bounce it outside.... are you saying in the past he hasn't "danced" too much? Get off your high horse man.

i think every one is just a bit upset with your stubbornness in not being able to just say, hey, he had a great ****ing game.

what do you do for a living? do you hit a home run at it during every minute of every day?

NYG4lifeNYK
10-15-2012, 03:25 AM
GOOD **** BRADSHAW!!

+1

That was a nice 10 yard gain on 2nd & 10. Then to get into the end zone.

That's not saying he had a great game...? I made a CROW thread for crying out loud.

He played his *** off the past 2 weeks.... THAT'S the Bradshaw of old. He hasn't been that prior to the past two weeks.

BlueSanta
10-15-2012, 03:32 AM
I criticized him?

So you didnt criticize him? You didnt say last week that we should have started brown?

I like how you deflect it onto me like I said something dumb. Eat your crow and shut it.

NYG4lifeNYK
10-15-2012, 03:47 AM
So you didnt criticize him? You didnt say last week that we should have started brown?

I like how you deflect it onto me like I said something dumb. Eat your crow and shut it.

Ohhhhh easy big guy... don't blow a gasket.

What does last week have anything to do with this week?

I still think Brown should get more touches because Bradshaw doesn't have the speed anymore. Brown is also more powerful but also has speed. With that said Bradshaw has proven he's still hungry and he's earned that starting job.

I hope David Wilson gets more and more playing time over anyone.... the guy is an absolute stud.

BlueSanta
10-15-2012, 05:41 AM
Ohhhhh easy big guy... don't blow a gasket.

What does last week have anything to do with this week?

It has everything to do with my original comment, the 1 you raged over. I will refresh your memory :

Last week, prior to the Browns game, you said we would regret starting Bradshaw over Brown. Do you stand by that statement because I am thinking his 316 yards rushing in 2 games since you made it is like 1 big plate piled high of crow for you to eat. You can protest and lash out at me all you want, I didnt make the statement. Just nut up and eat crow.

This week, early in the 1st quarter you criticized Ahmad Bradshaw's running. He then went on run for 116 yards breaking the 49ers 22 game home streak of not allowing a 100 yard rusher. I am gonna go ahead and say that he once again proved you wrong which is why I asked you to keep on criticizing him, because your being wrong is almost a certainty these days.

Captain Chaos
10-15-2012, 05:58 AM
Bradshaw looked like he was running with great purpose this week, and he did it against a very good team. I think he would probably agree that there were some yards left out on the field but you got to give the guy credit, he had a bunch of runs at the end of the game up the middle. Should be fun to see what he and the young gun can do against Washington!

CDN_G-FAN
10-15-2012, 07:31 AM
i hate this simplistic BS.

bradshaw doesn't 'dance too much', if the hole is there he runs through it, if its not he waits for one to develop, hence the 'dancing'.

i don't think waiting for a hole against this front seven is wrong at all, this isn't the front 7 you're gonna just bash through anyway.

the implication that there's a perfect seam to run through and he's choosing not to is stupid.

bigblue58
10-15-2012, 08:12 AM
This is why I really wanted Brown back this game... Bradshaw would be much more effective as a backup and in the 2nd half more

Dude....Brown is out with a concussion and Bradshaw was running wild! You people make me laugh you really do.....what the hell more do you want from the guy? He's horsebleep if he doesn't run for 200 yards??? cmon man......stop being ridiculous.

CDN_G-FAN
10-15-2012, 08:13 AM
Dude....Brown is out with a concussion and Bradshaw was running wild! You people make me laugh you really do.....what the hell more do you want from the guy? He's horsebleep if he doesn't run for 200 yards??? cmon man......stop being ridiculous.

+1

sometimes you just have to be man enough to say you were wrong, or at least say nothing if you can't say that.

RoanokeFan
10-15-2012, 08:24 AM
Nothing I said was incorrect.

Bradshaw had the hole and he tried to bounce it outside like he does a lot and he doesn't have the speed for that anymore.

It might be better to wait for the game to end before criticizing one of the game's heros

Kruunch
10-15-2012, 08:56 AM

Yeah damn Bradshaw and his 100+ yard performance. Who does he think he is?!

Redeyejedi
10-15-2012, 09:18 AM
U guys want to criticize the OP but he is right about the dancing. Bradshaw could of went for even more yards yesterday. Meanwhile Carl Banks said the exact same thing about Bradshaw after last weeks game. How he changed his running style and was much more effective.I dont see any of U bashing Carl Banks. For parts of this game Bradshaw was doing the same things again yesterday. Did he play well yes for the most part he was good but the Giants OLine was tremendous

NYG4lifeNYK
10-15-2012, 09:19 AM
It might be better to wait for the game to end before criticizing one of the game's heros
No, I couldn't care less what people want to say in HINDSIGHT.

I ate my crow, I'm fine with it.

I made a statement that I see nothing wrong with. People acting like (prior to the past two weeks) Bradshaw hasn't been a different runner are nuts and need to get off their high horse.

Bradshaw saw the way that Andre Brown was running and took notes or the coaching staff mentioned something to him. Like I said, whatever the case may be I'm ecstatic about the re-emergence.