PDA

View Full Version : why why why....................

number30
12-18-2011, 06:03 PM
why do they suck so much at home? the most embarassing performances always at home, going back to The Fumble in 1978.
anybody who buys tickets for Giants home games is either a sucker or a masochist. excuse me while i purge my bile.....................

jakegibbs
12-18-2011, 06:08 PM
why do they suck so much at home? the most embarassing performances always at home, going back to The Fumble in 1978.
anybody who buys tickets for Giants home games is either a sucker or a masochist. excuse me while i purge my bile.....................

It's simple....LACK OF QUALITY PERSONNEL...
POOR GM WOULD BE WHERE I'D START LOOKING

number30
12-18-2011, 06:35 PM
and by quality, i assume you mean personnel with character and who can execute the fundamentals.

i don't know if it's a losing mentality or laziness or a sense of entitlement(that they should automatically beat inferior opponents), or just no sense of a work ethic.

the true stars on this team are wasting their careers having to play among the clowns.

miked1958
12-18-2011, 07:22 PM
and by quality, i assume you mean personnel with character and who can execute the fundamentals.

i don't know if it's a losing mentality or laziness or a sense of entitlement(that they should automatically beat inferior opponents), or just no sense of a work ethic.

the true stars on this team are wasting their careers having to play among the clowns.

Does this mean we play good next week cause it's an away game or do they stink it up cause its MetLife..lol