PDA

View Full Version : Bradshaw CROW thread!!! I will start!!!

NYG4lifeNYK
10-14-2012, 07:11 PM
Mmmmmmmmmm yummmmm

This guy may not always be effective due to injuries but he always runs hard... can never take that away from him.

Looks like he's running much better though and the O-line is moving people off the ball and openeing holes.

Love it!!!!!

THANK YOU BRADSHAW :popcorn:

NYG4lifeNYK
10-14-2012, 07:31 PM
BUMP

Ruttiger711
10-14-2012, 07:48 PM
I will not let this fall too far :)

NYG4lifeNYK
10-14-2012, 07:48 PM
Another bump

Toadofsteel
10-14-2012, 07:49 PM
I ate my crow on him last week... Bradshaw has hulked out and never looked back. Him playing with real passion has helped our team tremendously...

sharick88
I have to admit, I was calling for Andre Brown to start a few weeks ago. Best crow I have tasted ever.

hungrrrry
I'm in

SackingMyths
10-14-2012, 07:51 PM
For anyone who said he just crushed an inferior run D last week...fine--you had a point. But there can be no mistaking what he did today...

...He outphysicaled the best run D in the league over the past 2 seasons, on their turf, and had the most rushing yards of any opposing RB in the 49ers last bazillion home games. And as usual, he was flawless in pass protection.

Kudos to Ahmad. We're lucky to have him. And props to the O-Line!

Ruttiger711
10-14-2012, 07:54 PM
Loving the potential of our 3 backs healthy

SackingMyths
10-14-2012, 07:55 PM
Loving the potential of our 3 backs healthy

If they can keep bringing DW along to the point where they trust him come playoff time, then we have a scary good thing going in the backfield

nycisgreat
10-14-2012, 07:56 PM
The guy is finally following his lead blocking and isn't trying to run off tackle as much. Less dancing equal positive yards. David Wilson looked good as well. The guy has good acceleration and is fast.

Flip Empty
10-14-2012, 08:09 PM
Bradshaw has competition from two guys, he had to step up

Diamondring
10-14-2012, 08:13 PM
I thought crow tastes bad? I guess it is how you cook it. Oh wait, I wasn't the one who complained about Bradshaw.

NorwoodBlue
10-14-2012, 09:27 PM
I love the Bradshaw that runs decisively, hits the seams hard, and runs upfield. I hate the Bradshaw that still thinks he can cut a play outside and outrun the defenders. I think we owe a huge debt of gratitude to Andre Brown for finally waking Bradshaw up and getting him hitting the holes again. Several times today Bradshaw had holes and still tried to bounce it out; but he's still a whole lot better than he was early in the year, and much of last year. Boothe , Beatty and Locklear have made a heck of a difference in our running game too.

NYG4lifeNYK
10-14-2012, 09:29 PM
I love the Bradshaw that runs decisively, hits the seams hard, and runs upfield. I hate the Bradshaw that still thinks he can cut a play outside and outrun the defenders. I think we owe a huge debt of gratitude to Andre Brown for finally waking Bradshaw up and getting him hitting the holes again. Several times today Bradshaw had holes and still tried to bounce it out; but he's still a whole lot better than he was early in the year, and much of last year. Boothe , Beatty and Locklear have made a heck of a difference in our running game too.
+1 to everything you said

Eliscruzzz
10-14-2012, 09:35 PM
I made this last week and people said lets see him do it against San Fran well......

lgwgiantlov
10-14-2012, 09:45 PM
No question that Bradshaw played his heart out...thought in the 1st quarter, he may not have made it back. Boy, did he return to the fold! Outstanding all the way. But it all comes down to this...Just the Giants pulling together for Eli and getting even for last year's playoff game when SF almost killed him.
Not gloating, just sayin....Go Big Blue!

appodictic
10-14-2012, 10:02 PM
+1 to everything you said

I think we owe Andre Brown more then that. In case you did not know Andre brown is a cybernetic organism sent back from the future and he is really Ahmad's father!!!

NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTtt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahmad Bradshaw is having to run the ball 30 times a game because Brown concussed himself on a ball that should have been downed in the end zone. Ahmad bradshaw runs well when they get in iform and run the ball. He sucks when killbride calls draw after draw that everyone sees coming a mile away.

Roswell777
10-14-2012, 10:31 PM
I'm having some crow a la mode too, but its because I was wrong about Hixon.

ShakeandBake
10-14-2012, 10:53 PM
Joemorrisforprez where are you?

JJC7301
10-14-2012, 11:45 PM
AB's my favorite player, but I still want to see Brown get carries. Let's keep AB healthy for the course of the year.