PDA

View Full Version : Giants dominates us

Eastcoast9er
10-14-2012, 07:26 PM
I wanted this game so bad but we were out played, out matched, and out coached. We just aren't built to come from behind. Alex smiths a decent qb with a lead but no where near Eli's level and never will be. Out season rest on our D and our running game. Should be interesting. But the Giants made a statement today, we have a lot of work to do if we want a chance come playoff time. Good game.

ForzaGiants!
10-14-2012, 07:31 PM
Thats one crow plate special believe we have reservations for 40.

NASCARBLITZ
10-14-2012, 07:34 PM
spoken like a man with class...now enough with the we got lucky crap ok...we are the better team clearly

giantsforce
10-14-2012, 07:35 PM
I wanted this game so bad but we were out played, out matched, and out coached. We just aren't built to come from behind. Alex smiths a decent qb with a lead but no where near Eli's level and never will be. Out season rest on our D and our running game. Should be interesting. But the Giants made a statement today, we have a lot of work to do if we want a chance come playoff time. Good game.Now you know how New England and the Pakers fans feel and why!

Moke
10-14-2012, 07:35 PM
Yeah nobody really cares.

giantsforce
10-14-2012, 07:36 PM
I wanted this game so bad but we were out played, out matched, and out coached. We just aren't built to come from behind. Alex smiths a decent qb with a lead but no where near Eli's level and never will be. Out season rest on our D and our running game. Should be interesting. But the Giants made a statement today, we have a lot of work to do if we want a chance come playoff time. Good game.Nah, we just got lucky again and you beat yourselves again. Oh well.

nycisgreat
10-14-2012, 07:49 PM
spoken like a man with class...now enough with the we got lucky crap ok...we are the better team clearly

+1

SimmsandLT
10-14-2012, 07:51 PM
You have to give this guy props for coming back to eat his crow. Good luck to the niners vs. other nfce teams!

Sarcasman
10-15-2012, 12:29 AM
You have to give this guy props for coming back to eat his crow. Good luck to the niners vs. other nfce teams!

I concur!

Parademon
10-15-2012, 12:36 AM
For being so classy...serve yourself two slices of humble pie!

GMan-67
10-15-2012, 12:43 AM
this should help you ... the media was leading you down a dark path for their own ratings

now you realize you have to get better ... more aggressive ... get to work !!

EddieBlue
10-15-2012, 08:26 AM
I wanted this game so bad but we were out played, out matched, and out coached. We just aren't built to come from behind. Alex smiths a decent qb with a lead but no where near Eli's level and never will be. Out season rest on our D and our running game. Should be interesting. But the Giants made a statement today, we have a lot of work to do if we want a chance come playoff time. Good game.

now all you have to do is fix your title of the post. GIANTS DOMINATED US