PDA

View Full Version : Amukama Is A Force

CowboysSuck
10-14-2012, 08:27 PM
Ok, he got burned once deep to Randy Moss but he was supposed to have safety help.

Other than that the kid has played great, I think hes our best corner. He almost got a pick late in the game. Hes just a great corner. I think he is going to be around on this team for a long time.

The reason I say this is because he was considered by some to be a bust already. Some say he has no fire. Some said he was soft for getting bullied.

Whatever it is, I call it a excellent NFL CB.

Eliscruzzz
10-14-2012, 08:29 PM
Yes he is and he is turning into a shutdown corner. next is that puNk RGPEE

ALLnygIN
10-14-2012, 08:30 PM
He's played incredibly well this season.. I'm loving what i'm seeing wee needed a good corner. With webster slowing down a bit I hope hosely can be what I think he can be.

JPP=BEASTMODE
10-14-2012, 08:31 PM
He is a bust!!! [Redfont]

The Notorious B.I.G BLUE
10-14-2012, 08:31 PM
People on here laughed when players said he needs to play with more "swag" I just knew they meant confidence. You can see it though...he's playing closer getting in the WR's faces and challenging them. He was top 10 talent coming out. He'll find his way and continue to improve.

I'll take 5
10-14-2012, 08:32 PM
Ok, he got burned once deep to Randy Moss but he was supposed to have safety help.

Other than that the kid has played great, I think hes our best corner. He almost got a pick late in the game. Hes just a great corner. I think he is going to be around on this team for a long time.

The reason I say this is because he was considered by some to be a bust already. Some say he has no fire. Some said he was soft for getting bullied.

Whatever it is, I call it a excellent NFL CB.A little early for the reservations to Canton, but I agree he's gonna be really good

GiantWarfare
10-14-2012, 08:32 PM
I think hes our best corner.

That's not too far-fetched of a statement w/ the way CWeb has regressed. Prince looks like he's coming into his own. Great game by the kid.

giantsforce
10-14-2012, 08:33 PM
People on here laughed when players said he needs to play with more "swag" I just knew they meant confidence. You can see it though...he's playing closer getting in the WR's faces and challenging them. He was top 10 talent coming out. He'll find his way and continue to improve.I think the cold bath JPP gave him woke him up!

DownWitJPP
10-14-2012, 08:34 PM
I was really tough on him in the beginning of the season, but he's now made me a believer. Great game today kid!! The future looks bright with the two young corners, Hosley has also been playing very well.

Add Will Hill and Stevie Brown to the mix and we have some good young talent

The_ One
10-14-2012, 08:36 PM
Don't say I did not tell you so.

DemandedAce
Prince and Hosely will be our starters before too long, they both are playing exceptionally well with their time this year and Prince is still basically a rookie, some mistakes will be made but he's limited them a lot.

CowboysSuck
A little early for the reservations to Canton, but I agree he's gonna be really good

No one said anything about the dang hall of fame. Did you say something about it? geez, im confused.

dnotch121
almost had that pick 6...

G.I. Ants
10-14-2012, 08:37 PM
I said it before that Prince is quietly having a great season. I wish he made that 2nd pick.

CowboysSuck
10-14-2012, 08:52 PM
Imagine if he had 2 pick six's today. Would been huge!!

CowboysSuck
10-14-2012, 08:58 PM
Hes a pro-bowler next year. You heard it here first.

NewCoachPlz
10-14-2012, 09:00 PM
I will give him a B+

Captain Chaos
10-14-2012, 09:01 PM
Prince is really coming along, he will be a great shut down corner for us!

BigBlue1971
10-14-2012, 09:03 PM
Prince is gonna be great for us! he could be the best corner on the team next year!

and with Hosley these guys could be Giants a long time!

CowboysSuck
10-14-2012, 09:03 PM
I will give him a B+

Not to be weird, but i remember your username when you joined back when coughlin was on the hot seat. Oh the good ol' days when Eli and Coughlin were considered a joke.. Seems funny now doesnt it

Redeyejedi
10-14-2012, 09:11 PM
Yean Prince has really played well. Hosley is going to be a great slot guy as well.

CowboysSuck
10-14-2012, 09:13 PM
I know this seems redundant but if we draft 1 or 2 more premiere DE's the next few years and patch up at LB and/or get lucky, this Defense can just keep on rolling and rolling and rolling. Weve been a pretty decent defense for a number of years and I see no sign of it slowing up.

TextureDj
10-14-2012, 09:27 PM
I think the cold bath JPP gave him woke him up!I texted my brother after the int that that dip in the ice bath was just what the doctor ordered.

While your bull****ting, if Webby dont keep playing like he did today, I will be starting a campaign for JPP to dunk him next.

Toadofsteel
10-14-2012, 09:28 PM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/425863_756491732890_1668877592_n.jpg

GiantBBQ
10-14-2012, 09:36 PM
I saw Antrell giving him a lot of respect on the field today. Good to see his teammates giving him respect. I agree with all.. he's playing great.

slipknottin
10-14-2012, 09:45 PM
Moss catch was not Prince's fault at all. Prince forced Moss to where his help was supposed to be. Not his fault the safety was not where he should have been.

giants8493
10-14-2012, 09:48 PM
Hes a pro-bowler next year. You heard it here first. No I didn't. Liar.

TuckandRolle
10-15-2012, 10:30 AM
I saw Antrell giving him a lot of respect on the field today. Good to see his teammates giving him respect. I agree with all.. he's playing great.

Trell was talking to Prince about that swagggggg, and Prince looked like he was all about it. This game gave him MAJOR confidence, big future ahead!

CDN_G-FAN
10-15-2012, 10:40 AM
other than the play of the o line, Prince's 180 is easily the Turnaround of the Season.

slipknottin
10-15-2012, 10:41 AM
other than the play of the o line, Prince's 180 is easily the Turnaround of the Season.

Um. When was Prince playing poorly this season? He's been good his entire career when he is on the field

miked1958
10-15-2012, 10:45 AM
almost had that pick 6...Yes that first one was great showing awesome ablilty. The one he missed would of for sure gone to the HOUSE... I think he was looking at the wide open field in front of him before he secured the ball. That will come with time. but did you see how he made up for it? he didnt hang his head. He went right back on the very next play and broke up a sure reception by slapping the ball right out of the grasp of the WR... Just great great play

Buddy333
10-15-2012, 10:48 AM
Yeah there is a common misconception around this board, and also by the broadcast yesterday, that Prince has been struggling. This is simply not true. Even yesterday when Moss had that big catch it was not his fault. He played very well I the post season last year as well. You have to remember he's played almost as many games as a rookie. He's only going to get better.

DarceChoke
10-15-2012, 10:50 AM
Um. When was Prince playing poorly this season? He's been good his entire career when he is on the fieldYeah slip I don't know where people come up with this stuff. Even in our playoff run last year prince played well. No ones pointing out specific games where he was as bad as they say because they can't.

BigJ
10-15-2012, 11:36 AM
I like how the tone completly changes on Prince now that he's doin good haha. Webster is terrible and people were talkin in the begining of the season he is a top 10 corner in the league and Prince is a bust. Now webster is in his "Decline" and Prince is a future Pro Bowler haha. Gotta love it

Toadofsteel
10-15-2012, 11:38 AM
Yeah there is a common misconception around this board, and also by the broadcast yesterday, that Prince has been struggling. This is simply not true. Even yesterday when Moss had that big catch it was not his fault. He played very well I the post season last year as well. You have to remember he's played almost as many games as a rookie. He's only going to get better.

He has that reputation of being "soft" due to that ice bath video. But I was high up on this guy after seeing him play last season. When he got on the field, Rodgers couldn't throw on him. Brady couldn't throw on him. If that's not amazing, I don't know what is...

ALLnygIN
10-15-2012, 12:32 PM
Prince has been phenominal this season.. Webster is getting picked on more than basically a rookie out there. Prince has been very solid. He made some great plays yesterday, and made some good play throughout the season. If he can remain healthy he is going to be our best CB, if he isn't already. He's making star plays out there. Book it!

ALLnygIN
10-15-2012, 12:34 PM
But with that being said he is new and we will see some big mistakes. But thats understandable. I'm actually really suprised with how well he's been playing..

Toadofsteel
10-15-2012, 12:35 PM
Prince has been phenominal this season.. Webster is getting picked on more than basically a rookie out there.
Hell, he's getting picked on over Hosley... so you're not far off.

Prince has been very solid. He made some great plays yesterday, and made some good play throughout the season. If he can remain healthy he is going to be our best CB, if he isn't already. He's making star plays out there. Book it! Prince is definitely showing why he's a 1st round pick. PF challenged him and he took that challenge head-on.

Giants5699
10-15-2012, 12:36 PM
Webbie is having a down year, but I have a feeling he might be playing hurt with a little more than just a tweaked hammy and broken hand.

Toadofsteel
10-15-2012, 12:38 PM
Webbie is having a down year, but I have a feeling he might be playing hurt with a little more than just a tweaked hammy and broken hand.

I have a feeling it's because he has been the better corner for a long time since at least the last time T2 played a regular season game, so QB's would just throw somewhere else (usually Ross). Now that we have Prince, it's easier to throw on Webster...

giantsforce
10-15-2012, 12:42 PM
Webbie is having a down year, but I have a feeling he might be playing hurt with a little more than just a tweaked hammy and broken hand.You may be right, even a light hammy injury will affect performance and certainly the broken hand does not help. The problem is that we are so thin at CB that we do not have much of a choice there. That is why it's important for the front 4 to keep up the pressure. I have to say that Fewell's scheme this time was right on.

NYGfanNC
10-15-2012, 12:52 PM
I like Mook. People were so quick to call him a bust after he was coming off any injury with no training camp.