PDA

View Full Version : Pass the salt and pepper...for my CROW

Mbeach49er
10-14-2012, 07:40 PM
Gotta give it to you, we were dominated in all phases of the game. No excuses, pure ***** whippin! Plain and simple.

Good luck the rest of the season, see ya in January!

(crow sucks)

ny06
10-14-2012, 07:41 PM
Much respect. Lick your wounds and get ready for your game Thursday. good luck...

sharick88
10-14-2012, 07:42 PM
Much respect for you coming back and getting it.

giantsforce
10-14-2012, 07:43 PM
Gotta give it to you, we were dominated in all phases of the game. No excuses, pure ***** whippin! Plain and simple.

(crow sucks)Be careful what you wish! Just ask the Packers and the Pats! Consider yourself forewarned!

Giantz4Life
10-14-2012, 07:44 PM
Okay there is one. Now where is the rest of the other 50 that joined the boards this week?

I have a feeling he is the only one that will be doing this.

Sundown
10-14-2012, 07:45 PM
Id buy you a pint of beer to go with that crow for being man enough to come back

SF49erfan
10-14-2012, 07:45 PM
Medium rare with a baked potato and a glass of gin for me. Thanks.

FBomb
10-14-2012, 07:46 PM
You gotta respect these guys for coming back after talking SO much ****!!! :cool:

SF49erfan
10-14-2012, 07:47 PM
You gotta respect these guys for coming back after talking SO much ****!!! :cool:

I still hate the Giants! :)

FBomb
10-14-2012, 07:49 PM

The feeling is mutual. Have hated the Niners for decades. Great playoff rivalry!!!! See you in OUR HOUSE this year!!

Eliscruzzz
10-14-2012, 07:49 PM

(crow sucks)A real man stepping up and taking his shots I respect that

P_Simms_#11
10-14-2012, 07:51 PM
I know how down we all get when the Giants lose. Takes a big person to come back on here after a loss.

BleedBlueATL
10-14-2012, 07:51 PM
MUCH RESPECT to those who came back!!! No respect to those who understood the meaning of getting OWNED but won't admit it! I hope your team the best and we will see you again in the playoffs.

BParcells777
10-14-2012, 07:53 PM

Maybe you hate us just a little less now......we played you straight up
As I've been telling you guys all week we are World Champs for a reason.......dont listen to Dion Sanders and Kurt Warner

SimmsandLT
10-14-2012, 07:54 PM
Well we at least have to say thank you to the niners fans for coming back and giving the Giants props.

sodbuster
10-14-2012, 07:54 PM
IS JUSTIN SMITH STILL COMMING?

SF49erfan
10-14-2012, 07:56 PM
Maybe you hate us just a little less now......we played you straight up
As I've been telling you guys all week we are World Champs for a reason.......dont listen to Dion Sanders and Kurt Warner

Only a playoff victory against the Giants will make me feel better, but who knows when or if that will happen.

BParcells777
10-14-2012, 07:58 PM
Only a playoff victory against the Giants will make me feel better, but who knows when or if that will happen.

When you get a real QB, and even then we are loaded up and down the roster

Die-Hard
10-14-2012, 08:02 PM
Respect for showing up. It shocked me that the Giants looked so dominating, but you guys have nothing to worry about. The Niners are virtually a lock to make the post season. Good game!

SF49erfan
10-14-2012, 08:04 PM
I knew the game was over when Rob Riggle picked us to win in the FOX pregame show. He's 0-2 when picking us and the 49ers won all the games he picked against us.

RoanokeFan
10-14-2012, 08:05 PM

(crow sucks)

Takes a big person to do what you just did

RoanokeFan
10-14-2012, 08:06 PM

That's what got us the win, keep it up :)

P_Simms_#11
10-14-2012, 08:08 PM
I knew the game was over when Rob Riggle picked us to win in the FOX pregame show. He's 0-2 when picking us and the 49ers won all the games he picked against us.

To me Riggle isn't even funny. Caliendo was hit and miss, but he did give you a laugh at times.

iPrism
10-14-2012, 08:10 PM
You really think we are making the playoffs? ahahahahahahaha! Good one!

tonyt830
10-14-2012, 08:13 PM

(crow sucks)

Medium rare with a baked potato and a glass of gin for me. Thanks.My hats off to the both of you, much respect coming back. Its one game that was hyped up this week by everyone. The 49ers are still a very good team, and very good teams have bad games. Its only week 6, plenty of ball left to play.

The Hawks won today, but the Cards lost to Buffalo in OT. Buffalo, the team that you guys whooped last week. Today Buffalo decided to play defense---LOL!!!

The NFL is all about match-ups, and you just never know what can happen week to week.

I still think the 49ers are the top dogs in the NFC West. Good luck the rest of the way!

iPrism
10-14-2012, 08:15 PM
I don't want salt on my crow. I'll take it the old fashioned way. Good game guys. We'll get our rematch next year hopefully.

Parademon
10-15-2012, 12:00 AM
Funny, how an old fashion butt whipping quickly turned all these 9er smack talkers so humble. Boys played their SB vs us opening night & TC's play-calling cost us the Eagles game, we should be 5-1!

No quarter given, none taken!! We stomped that 9er butt!

Sarcasman
10-15-2012, 12:21 AM

(crow sucks)

The niners are much better than they played today. So is Smith.

Good rivalry.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Sarcasman
10-15-2012, 12:25 AM
You really think we are making the playoffs? ahahahahahahaha! Good one!

I do. Its a damn good team. Didn't execute well today but if you got early points while you were owning TOP its a different game altogether

GiantGremlin
10-15-2012, 12:25 AM
Funny, how an old fashion butt whipping quickly turned all these 9er smack talkers so humble. Boys played their SB vs us opening night & TC's play-calling cost us the Eagles game, we should be 5-1!

No quarter given, none taken!! We stomped that 9er butt!

The Giants could have lost that TB game easily, and they did not play well enough vs the Eagles at the times they needed - I think 4-2 is appropriate right now.

Parademon
10-15-2012, 12:33 AM
Only reason the TB game was even close was thanks to Eli being in a charitable mood that 1st half & giving TB a gift pick 6 & setting up TB in the redzone with the other 2 picks. They only had to go like less than 25yds on both TD drives. Take away those 3 picks, we beat them easily.

Even playing sloppy in the Eagles game, TC cost us the game by calling for a long pass when we were already in easy FG range for Tynes. Another run for a few more yds is all we needed for the win. The OPI cost us 10yds & Tynes FG attempt fell 1-2 yds shy!

We should be 5-1. Dallas blew their load in the opener, that was their SB!

GiantGremlin
10-15-2012, 12:51 AM
Only reason the TB game was even close was thanks to Eli being in a charitable mood that 1st half & giving TB a gift pick 6 & setting up TB in the redzone with the other 2 picks. They only had to go like less than 25yds on both TD drives. Take away those 3 picks, we beat them easily.

Even playing sloppy in the Eagles game, TC cost us the game by calling for a long pass when we were already in easy FG range for Tynes. Another run for a few more yds is all we needed for the win. The OPI cost us 10yds & Tynes FG attempt fell 1-2 yds shy!

We should be 5-1. Dallas blew their load in the opener, that was their SB!

Yeah, the one good thing the Giants do is overcome their mistakes....they'll make up for losing to Dallas & Philly, and it has to start by beating Wash next week

Rodgers12
10-15-2012, 01:17 AM
What happened to the Eagles losing at home to the Lions! Geez needed them to win for the Lions to go to 1-4. Vick had like 4 turnovers today?

GMan-67
10-15-2012, 04:52 AM
we'll throw in some rice-a-roni too

ha, shows how worldly i am .... i hear a commercial "the san francisco treat" and now that's what i think when SF and food is mentioned

anywho, thanks for stepping up ... tough one today, but remember last year you beat us in the regular season and then, well you know ... maybe the opposite happens this year

bigblue58
10-15-2012, 06:53 AM

(crow sucks)

You can't be blamed, you didn't realize that you were at the mercy of a Head Coach in serious need of anger management and a "Coaching NFL Football for Idiots" book! I was watching the game with two 49er fans who all but convulsed when Harbaugh went for it on 4th and 15 and announced him blanking insane!
You are a bigger man than most for coming in here and eating crow and I applaud and respect you for it.

Sarcasman
10-15-2012, 01:44 PM
What happened to the Eagles losing at home to the Lions! Geez needed them to win for the Lions to go to 1-4. Vick had like 4 turnovers today?

Vick is a better than average college QB. I'll never understand why people are surprised when he plays like one.

miked1958
10-15-2012, 03:37 PM
What happened to the Eagles losing at home to the Lions! Geez needed them to win for the Lions to go to 1-4. Vick had like 4 turnovers today?what else is new, they have llike 4 turnovers every week (well except against us that is)

miked1958
10-15-2012, 03:42 PM
As far as you 3 guys coming back on here, my hats off to you. If the shoe was on the other foot i know a lot of us would not want to come back on to face the music. its tough to plan since the offseason for 1 game. 1 game you have circled since the schedule came out, one that you constantly think about and one that everyone, and i mean everyone except for the giants players, coaches and fans thought was be a whitewash in favor of SF. And to come out on fire like that and move the ball down field so easy twice in a row and to only come away with 3 pts had to take some of the wind out of their sails. But even then i didnt think we would score the final 26 points. It was a beat down, no other easy way to say it. But like has been said on here. Its early in the season and chance are we meet again. until then stay healthy and good luck

ShakeandBake
10-15-2012, 04:56 PM

(crow sucks)

I didn't expect to see you back TBH, good luck the rest of the way!

ShakeandBake
10-15-2012, 04:57 PM

The clock finally ran out on them, they have won every game by the skin of their teeth this season, nice to see that the shoe was on the other foot this time around.

Giants5699
10-15-2012, 04:59 PM
may your team continue to lose.. enjoy your crow, raw, and without salt and pepper.

FIFTY6G-MAN
10-15-2012, 06:09 PM
The Giants could have lost that TB game easily, and they did not play well enough vs the Eagles at the times they needed - I think 4-2 is appropriate right now.Easily lost the game???? We finally woke up and played ball in the 4th. If you havent learned anything by watching the Giants games you need to learn we play well from behind. And Eli OWNS the 4th qtr if we are behind. Would be nice to have a clone of Eli on the battlefield.

TB (http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/_/name/tb/tampa-bay-buccaneers)

NYG (http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/_/name/nyg/new-york-giants)

Parademon
10-15-2012, 11:01 PM
Easily lost the game???? We finally woke up and played ball in the 4th. If you havent learned anything by watching the Giants games you need to learn we play well from behind. And Eli OWNS the 4th qtr if we are behind. Would be nice to have a clone of Eli on the battlefield.

TB (http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/_/name/tb/tampa-bay-buccaneers)

NYG (http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/_/name/nyg/new-york-giants)

Isn't the 2nd QT where Eli threw all his 3 picks? 21 pts thanks to him. Take those away, TB scores 13pts in that game.

Rodgers12
10-15-2012, 11:04 PM
I say the Giants win the east and the redskins are a wildcard. Before the season started I thought Philly would take the division. The way they look they will be lucky to go 8-8.

Parademon
10-15-2012, 11:08 PM
Redskins have no D. WC most likely coming outta the Bears/Pack/Az/Seahawks.

Rodgers12
10-15-2012, 11:11 PM
Were 14th in defense. 18th in offense right now. Need to improve both those numbers to make a playoff run.

miked1958
10-16-2012, 04:06 AM
Were 14th in defense. 18th in offense right now. Need to improve both those numbers to make a playoff run.we were last, well almost last in defense last yr and still won the Title

miked1958
10-16-2012, 04:07 AM
It's just a matter of clicking at the right time

miked1958
10-16-2012, 04:10 AM
Redskins have no D. WC most likely coming outta the Bears/Pack/Az/Seahawks.yea I don't see a WC coming out of our div this season. The teams you mentioned for sure. Also don't sleep on the rams. I know they got beat this week but think they will make some noise by the end. And I haven't totally counted out the 1-4 Saints yet.. Yea call me crazy, but giants need to win div to get in

miked1958
10-16-2012, 04:11 AM
All the more reason why the 0-2 div start is critical. We can not afford to lose to the Skins. We do that we are in danger of missing playoffs this yr all together

Rusty192
10-16-2012, 02:50 PM

(crow sucks)lol cute sig. best team in the NFL? LOL

Rodgers12
10-16-2012, 03:07 PM
I think GB could be one of the best if they play like they did against Houston. They gotta get healthy. I thought we were done after the Colts loss. We have to win at St. Louis then comes two winnable games.