PDA

View Full Version : REDSKINS WIN! REDSKINS WIN! REDSKINS WIN!

Riverdance
10-14-2012, 08:46 PM
feelsgoodman.jpg

There was a "Giants Suck" chant in the parking lot at FedEx after the game.

Eagles Lose
Cowboys Lose

And then there were two.....

Lets get it on! This is between us and you. No outside distractions from Philadelphia and Dallass anymore.

ny06
We're ready. Bring it......

sharick88
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Eliscruzzz
10-14-2012, 08:47 PM
shut up we just beat the 49ers you beat the vikings and that option crap is not going to work against us ask Cam and Kapernick.

EddieBlue
10-14-2012, 08:48 PM
Still the team NO BODY CARES ABOUT

Riverdance
10-14-2012, 08:51 PM
shut up we just beat the 49ers you beat the vikings and that option crap is not going to work against us ask Cam and Kapernick.

Cam isnt as intelligent as RG3 and Kapernick isnt as talented as RG3.

Dallass and Philadelphia arent here anymore to protect you. This is personal. Its just us and you now. May the best team (us) win.

NASCARBLITZ
10-14-2012, 08:52 PM
exactly they think that college ball will work hahah cant wait

BMW
10-14-2012, 08:52 PM
Your team is best at not making the playoffs, that is the only thing you're best at.

NASCARBLITZ
10-14-2012, 08:54 PM
u have no defense...how u gonna stop eli cruz nicks wilson bennett and bradshaw  with no pass rush

NYGiants1411
You weren't here last week.

Rudyy
lolol.

BParcells777
10-14-2012, 08:55 PM
Fast Forward one week

Redskins LOSE!! Redskins LOSE!! Redskins LOSE!!

SweetZombieJesus
10-14-2012, 08:56 PM
feelsgoodman.jpg

Interesting to know we're on your minds.

You are not on ours.

Keep thinking that college garbage is going to work.

Moke
10-14-2012, 09:01 PM
feelsgoodman.jpg

Eagles Lose
Cowboys Lose

Lets get it on! This is between us and you. No outside distractions from Philadelphia and Dallass anymore.

And not a single **** was given about your garbage *** team.

Riverdance
10-14-2012, 09:09 PM
You weren't here last week.

Yes I Was. Falcons are dirtbags.

tonyt830
10-14-2012, 09:20 PM
Cam isnt as intelligent as RG3 and Kapernick isnt as talented as RG3.

Dallass and Philadelphia arent here anymore to protect you. This is personal. Its just us and you now. May the best team (us) win.protect us? Personal? Wow you have some issues---LOL!!

NASCARBLITZ
10-14-2012, 09:21 PM
i prob know more about the skins than this riverdnce does prob just strted being a fan cause of rg3

bigblue2088
10-14-2012, 09:21 PM
cocaine's a helluva drug....

Riverdance
10-14-2012, 09:26 PM
@TonyT

Meaning you guys love to feign BS Rivalries with the Eagles (a team with no rings) and the Cowboys (a team that hasnt been relevant since the 90s) in order to avoid the elephant in the room (the Redskins)

You guys dont even want to make eye contact with us but now you'll be forced to because we're focing you to.

tonyt830
10-14-2012, 09:30 PM
@TonyT

Meaning you guys love to feign BS Rivalries with the Eagles (a team with no rings) and the Cowboys (a team that hasnt been relevant since the 90s) in order to avoid the elephant in the room (the Redskins)

You guys dont even want to make eye contact with us but now you'll be forced to because we're focing you to.you should do some stand up comedy dude!

It does not matter how many rings a team has or when a particular team has been relevant---your divisional opponents are always rivals, period!

The Skins beat us 2 times last year---before that we had dominated the Skins, I believe 8 out of 9 times prior? When is the last time your team won a ring or been relevant? Relevant in the sense of winning a division, playoff game or Superbowl?

bigblue2088
10-14-2012, 09:30 PM
@TonyT

You guys dont even want to make eye contact with us but now you'll be forced to because we're focing you to.the only eye contact we'll be making is RG3 and JPP

Riverdance
10-14-2012, 09:40 PM
the only eye contact we'll be making is RG3 and JPP

Our O-Line is like a brick wall.

SweetZombieJesus
10-14-2012, 09:50 PM
@TonyT

You guys dont even want to make eye contact with us but now you'll be forced to because we're focing you to.

You need to know how irrelevant the Redskins are?

Your last championship is 21 years old -- a generation. The Giants have been to 3 (winning 2), the Cowboys have been to 3 (winning 3), and the Eagles have been to 1 (losing) since then. I'll even throw in the former NFC East Cardinals in, they went to a Super Bowl and lost since then.

You made the playoffs TWICE in the last decade.

You haven't won the division since 1999. Bill Clinton was President.

Your coach and QB carousel has been too confusing to keep track of since Snyder bought the team.

Until proven otherwise your once-proud franchise is a joke.

bigblue2088
10-14-2012, 09:51 PM
Our O-Line is like a brick wall.so was San Fran's.....

SweetZombieJesus
10-14-2012, 09:54 PM
Our O-Line is like a brick wall.

Why, did your QB head butt them?

(You're probably too young to even understand the reference).

http://gifsoup.com/view4/2036603/gus-frerotte-head-butt-o.gif

PETEY006
10-15-2012, 01:24 AM
I don't think RG3 is a real NFL QB. He looks more like a wild cat QB/track star playing the QB position.

We'll show the Redskins who owns the NFC east next Sunday. Can't wait! :)

Parademon
10-15-2012, 01:43 AM
With Dallas coming up, this game worries me a bit. Trap game?

BleedBlueATL
10-15-2012, 01:49 AM
Be at this game to watch the Beat down from 6th row on the 10 yard line... it will be sweet!

Rodgers12
10-15-2012, 02:13 AM
Thanks to the Redskins for beating the Vikings for us!

rainierjef
10-15-2012, 03:01 AM
Thanks to the Redskins for beating the Vikings for us!

why are you here, with this noise?

Giantz4Life
10-15-2012, 04:51 AM
With Dallas coming up, this game worries me a bit. Trap game?

No game is a trap game in today's NFL, and especially not a division rivalry game.

Tj.Tomahawk
10-16-2012, 12:14 AM
Thanks to the Redskins for beating the Vikings for us!Your welcome, we will beat the NYC GMAN too :)

Rodgers12
10-16-2012, 12:18 AM
Skins fan RG3 looks like Vick did in his early years or Mcnabb even. This guy is something special. I can see the Skins being back to their 80's and early 90's form if he becomes a better passer. You dont want him running too much cause he could get hurt bad. I enjoy watching that guy especially his 76 yard td run yesterday.

BillTheGreek
10-18-2012, 07:18 AM
Skins fan RG3 looks like Vick did in his early years or Mcnabb even. This guy is something special. I can see the Skins being back to their 80's and early 90's form if he becomes a better passer. You dont want him running too much cause he could get hurt bad. I enjoy watching that guy especially his 76 yard td run yesterday.

You said it >You dont want him running too much cause he could get hurt bad. > Not to smart >> the Defense will hit him hard.and hes been out already with a concussion.........

miked1958
10-18-2012, 08:44 AM
[QUOTE=Riverdance;533497]feelsgoodman.jpgThere was a "Giants Suck" chant in the parking lot at FedEx after the game.Eagles LoseCowboys LoseAnd then there were two.....Lets get it on! This is between us and you. No outside distractions from Philadelphia and Dallass anymore.[QUOTE]

so what are you saying? Cause they both lost Sunday they are now out of the NFCE race? I have news for you. As bad as those two teams look they will both still finish ahead of you in div. RG3 has made it more exciting for you skins fans, won't deny that. However he alone can't keep you out of last place

Redeyejedi
10-18-2012, 09:29 AM
I hope he runs the ball. What the Skins dont seem to understand is that these hits are adding up. By week 17 this kid wont be able to lift his arm. Run him right at the defense those are free shots that this P league doesnt allow while he is in the pocket. Your playing with fire this Defense has injured plenty of QB's

TroyArcher
10-18-2012, 11:34 AM
You have a nice college team there.

Riverdance
10-18-2012, 12:40 PM
[QUOTE=Riverdance;533497]feelsgoodman.jpgThere was a "Giants Suck" chant in the parking lot at FedEx after the game.Eagles LoseCowboys LoseAnd then there were two.....Lets get it on! This is between us and you. No outside distractions from Philadelphia and Dallass anymore.[QUOTE]

so what are you saying? Cause they both lost Sunday they are now out of the NFCE race? I have news for you. As bad as those two teams look they will both still finish ahead of you in div. RG3 has made it more exciting for you skins fans, won't deny that. However he alone can't keep you out of last place

Those two teams are on the track to irrelevancy.While The Skins might win the Super Bowl this year.

feelsgoodman.jpg

Your fluke win against the Niners doesnt mean much, either. Sorry to burst your bubble.

BParcells777
10-18-2012, 12:43 PM
You guys have a good team....despite what anyone says here we are worried about the skins.......more because of Shanhan than Bob.

I knew when you hired him, you would eventually become our biggest NFC nemesis

NASTI-D-AWSUM-O
10-18-2012, 02:05 PM
Hey Riversludge............Eli is gonna pick your defense apart. Big Blue is almost completely heathy. DEAD SKINS gonna have along afternoon.....
35-17 G-MEN.....It'll be 20 zip by Half time !!!!!!!!!

Eli2Shockey4aTD
10-18-2012, 05:10 PM
RGIII is due for a non injury related let down. This week feels like the time.

BParcells777
10-18-2012, 06:40 PM
One man cannot defeat the Giants.........we are 53 men deep....that's your problem Riverdance

If you cannot get to Eli you will lose.....and only one man has gotten to Eli in 5 games.........5 games, 1 Sack

Our running game will shock you, Bob Griffin might not see the field too much

bigblue2088
10-18-2012, 06:47 PM
[QUOTE=miked1958;538917][QUOTE=Riverdance;533497]feelsgoodman.jpgThere was a "Giants Suck" chant in the parking lot at FedEx after the game.Eagles LoseCowboys LoseAnd then there were two.....Lets get it on! This is between us and you. No outside distractions from Philadelphia and Dallass anymore.

Those two teams are on the track to irrelevancy.While The Skins might win the Super Bowl this year.

feelsgoodman.jpg

Your fluke win against the Niners doesnt mean much, either. Sorry to burst your bubble.he just said the skins are Super Bowl contenders...... and isn't it weird how we beat the same team twice in 9 months and its still flukey?

BParcells777
10-18-2012, 07:58 PM
they are SB contenders? WOW
I had not heard that before......based upon what are they a top 10 team?

Eliscruzzz
10-18-2012, 08:49 PM
why are you here, with this noise?LMAO I was thinking the same thing....

Tj.Tomahawk
10-19-2012, 12:44 PM
Superbowl baby, here we go! Redskins for 2012!

BParcells777
10-19-2012, 01:38 PM

are any of the Skins buying tickets to watch our next SB party this year.....thats great.....I hope they root for us

Mistanihan
10-19-2012, 01:53 PM

No...just no.

BParcells777
10-19-2012, 02:06 PM
I mean I'm a huge Giants fan but they still have hope at this point........wouldn't that be something if he Skins won the SB

I mean what are the odds.....according to Vegas right now Skins are 70-1, Giants 8-1, Texans are 4-1, Patriots 5-1......these guys are not watching the games apparently

Riverdance
10-19-2012, 02:37 PM

This. Can't wait.

Eliscruzzz
10-19-2012, 02:38 PM
This. Can't wait.LMAO, nothing wrong with wishful thinking.....

BParcells777
10-19-2012, 02:48 PM
RiverDance......if we dance all over your Skins, will you be back here to take your lumps??.....I'm not saying a close game but a real butt kicking

Eliscruzzz
10-19-2012, 02:50 PM
RiverDance......if we dance all over your Skins, will you be back here to take your lumps??.....I'm not saying a close game but a real butt kickingOf course he won't look at what happened to all the 49ers fans lol.

Riverdance
10-19-2012, 02:53 PM
RiverDance......if we dance all over your Skins, will you be back here to take your lumps??.....I'm not saying a close game but a real butt kicking

Well, if I dont come back then how can I laugh at the sad Giants fans after we win?

BParcells777
10-19-2012, 02:58 PM
We wont lose it, if you guys win. Totally respect Redskins and Mike Shanhan.

You can come back here win or lose and get fair respectful treatment. We take no joy in prolonging your misery.
We know what is like to have a bad team, and be out of the running for prolonged periods.

Last year beating the Giants (twice) must have been the highlight of your season. I have to warn you, you are not facing the 2011 Giants.....that team had significant holes. This one is a powerhouse now that we have incorporated all the new guys.....this team is capable of embarassing you guys bad, they are not content with 3 point victories

Riverdance
10-19-2012, 03:02 PM
We wont lose it, if you guys win. Totally respect Redskins and Mike Shanhan.

You can come back here win or lose and get fair respectful treatment. We take no joy in prolonging your misery.
We know what is like to have a bad team, and be out of the running for prolonged periods.

Last year beating the Giants (twice) must have been the highlight of your season. I have to warn you, you are not facing the 2011 Giants.....that team had significant holes. This one is a powerhouse now that we have incorporated all the new guys.....this team is capable of embarassing you guys bad, they are not content with 3 point victories

You guys lost to the Eagles.....and the Cowboys. Those two teams are horrible.

BParcells777
10-19-2012, 03:06 PM
Yeah we did.....so what?
We ingested a new 33% of our roster.........takes a while to get all those guys incorporated.
They are onboard now fully.

I'll bet you do't even know who Stevie Brown and David Wilson are......are you real familiar with Shawn Locklear and Kevin Boothe? Markus Kuhn?
You will be by Sunday night.

Riverdance
10-19-2012, 03:16 PM
Yeah we did.....so what?
We ingested a new 33% of our roster.........takes a while to get all those guys incorporated.
They are onboard now fully.

I'll bet you do't even know who Stevie Brown and David Wilson are......are you real familiar with Shawn Locklear and Kevin Boothe? Markus Kuhn?
You will be by Sunday night.

Locklear used to play for us, what a entitled dbag he was, questioning Shanny last year in the media.

And I hope Giants STH's dont sell their tickets for this game. Most fanbases elect not to go to a home game when the Skins come to town because they're scared of our fans. Skins fans like to kick home fans out of their seats and toss them down the stairs/off the balcony to assert our dominance. Hope the Giants fans at the stadium dont wuss out.

BParcells777
10-19-2012, 03:20 PM
Locklear used to play for us, what a entitled dbag he was, questioning Shanny last year in the media.

And I hope Giants STH's dont sell their tickets for this game. Most fanbases elect not to go to a home game when the Skins come to town because they're scared of our fans. Skins fans like to kick home fans out of their seats and toss them down the stairs/off the balcony to assert our dominance. Hope the Giants fans at the stadium dont wuss out.

so Skins fans are badaxxes huh? You condone that??........maybe some of those tough guys should play on your woefull D
I'm beginning to think I'm jousting with a 10 yr old here

Moke
10-19-2012, 04:34 PM
THIS THREAD REEKS WITH MORONICISM.

YES I JUST MADE A WORD UP.

BillTheGreek
10-19-2012, 11:53 PM

Tj what's in that peace pipe your smoking ?

miked1958
10-20-2012, 12:04 AM
Just a couple of kids playing on their parents computer is all. They will be gone just S fast as all those niner homers were.

miked1958
10-20-2012, 12:05 AM
[QUOTE=miked1958;538917][QUOTE=Riverdance;533497]feelsgoodman.jpgThere was a "Giants Suck" chant in the parking lot at FedEx after the game.Eagles LoseCowboys LoseAnd then there were two.....Lets get it on! This is between us and you. No outside distractions from Philadelphia and Dallass anymore.Those two teams are on the track to irrelevancy.While The Skins might win the Super Bowl this year.feelsgoodman.jpgYour fluke win against the Niners doesnt mean much, either. Sorry to burst your bubble.yep you will find out how much of a fluke on Sunday

Blue in Oz
10-20-2012, 10:38 AM
You aren't winning the SB with the 32nd ranked pass D

NYGESanti4E
10-21-2012, 01:43 AM
Its a whole new year, the deadskins are no match for the NY Giants. The RG3 option run is all they have at best, once you stop it, its done for. Deadskins have no real front 7 or a secondary to speak of. Eli is like Pam Am, with his own airline service and airport, Eli controls the sky with his own airline called
( NCHIA - Nicks, Cruz and Hixon International Airlines.)

Also, the NY Giants just added the ground service called ( 3-way ground AB, AB, and DW ) full service for anyone who needs it, just ask the 49er's. So for teams who like the service, please feel free to call upon the New York Football Giants toll free number 1-800-you got served.

NY Giants 42 Deadskins 10

P.s. please, feel free to use our free troll trashing talk service.

NYGESanti4E
10-21-2012, 01:51 AM
feelsgoodman.jpg

Eagles Lose
Cowboys Lose

"Its a whole new year, the deadskins are no match for the NY Giants. The RG3 option run is all they have at best, once you stop it, its done for. Deadskins have no real front 7 or a secondary to speak of. Eli is like Pam Am, with his own airline service and airport, Eli controls the sky with his own airline called

Also, the NY Giants just added the ground service called ( 3-way ground AB, AB, and DW ) full service for anyone who needs it, just ask the 49er's. So for teams who like the service, please feel free to call upon the New York Football Giants toll free number 1-800-you got served.

P.s. please, feel free to use our free troll trashing talk service."

eLi MusT gO dEEp
10-21-2012, 07:22 AM
Keanu Reeves is not impressed.

Riverdance
10-21-2012, 01:15 PM
"Its a whole new year, the deadskins are no match for the NY Giants. The RG3 option run is all they have at best, once you stop it, its done for. Deadskins have no real front 7 or a secondary to speak of. Eli is like Pam Am, with his own airline service and airport, Eli controls the sky with his own airline called

P.s. please, feel free to use our free troll trashing talk service."

Just remember, this is what we think of you

" I started this thread as a pep rally before the game. Having "Black Jesus' as our QB just makes me want Sunday to get here pronto. I'm fired up and you should be to.

One more thing. **** you Mara!"

"Their owner is a ***** and their D is too ****y for their own good. I hope we pwn them."

"I totally agree. **** the Giants.
My most hated team in the NFL. Even more than the Cowboys."

"Oh I'm with you F the Giants!!!!

And if Mara hits the field pregame I hope he realizes what a dangerous place it can be. I'd haaaaatttttee to have happen to him what happened to Robinson. http://boards.giants.com/images/smilies/wink.gif also QBs sometimes miss their intended targets!"

"Ditto. **** 'em. Three in a row would be ****ing SWEEEET!!!!
**** Eli, too. ****in' poser. He's no Black Jesus!
Hail!"

"They're really starting to elevate themselves to the top of the chart. They talk **** non ****ing stop and the giants fans I know are way worse than cowboys fans."

"**** them. I'll bet we could toss Rex Grossman out there and beat them...oh wait, we already did..."

"Imma get in on this party and give a BIG **** YOU to the giants"

"**** the giants"

"Hell yes KG! **** the Giants! This game can't get here soon enough. I'm so sick of the Giants, I'd seriously pull for a Cowboys win over those *******s ANY day or the week. Bring it *****es!!!!"

Hope you show up after the game.