PDA

View Full Version : Eli has to be considered for mvp

Eliscruzzz
10-14-2012, 07:46 PM
This guy is just unbelievable and with a run game teams better watch out oh yeah ESPN is saying they were trying to over think the match and that cost them the game no credit to the Giants.I know some of you will say Matt Ryan but he cannot do what Eli does. Oh yeah Bradshaw 112 yards way to go that is kudos to our o-line to. Just a great balanced game exactly what you needed to do to beat the 9ers.

Giantz4Life
10-14-2012, 07:46 PM
This guy is just unbelievable and with a run game teams better watch out oh yeah ESPN is saying they were trying to over think the match and that cost them the game no credit to the Giants.I know some of you will say Matt Ryan but he cannot do what Eli does. Oh yeah Bradshaw 112 yards way to go that is kudos to our o-line to. Just a great balanced game exactly what you needed to do to beat the 9ers.

+1 I'm with ya bud

Toadofsteel
10-14-2012, 07:47 PM
I cant wait to go to atlanta and shut up Matty Ice-Cold-In-January once and for all...

G.I. Ants
10-14-2012, 07:48 PM
when it's all said and done, he should get some major consideration because he has elevated the play of the entire receiving corp.

DayOneGiant
10-14-2012, 07:50 PM
If he continues at this rate he will.

Cool Papa B.
10-14-2012, 07:50 PM
when it's all said and done, he should get some major consideration because he has elevated the play of the entire receiving corp.

+1,000,000.....

TheBookOfEli
10-14-2012, 07:51 PM
It would've been nice to see him get another TD and keep the streak of 200 yard games alive, but oh well, he would take the win as always and i'm 100% fine with that!

titwio
10-14-2012, 07:52 PM
He was lights out in the first half but he struggled in the second...I think he only had 2 completions. His stats weren't that great but if the Giants keep winning he'll be in consideration.

BigBlue1971
10-14-2012, 07:52 PM
yea i agree he should be the leader for that award!

he is prolly the best in the league right now

Buddy333
10-14-2012, 07:53 PM
He should be but right now the media is pushing hard for Ryan.

Rudyy
10-14-2012, 07:53 PM
He was lights out in the first half but he struggled in the second...I think he only had 2 completions. His stats weren't that great but if the Giants keep winning he'll be in consideration.Eli doesn't care about fsdklajf stats.

titwio
10-14-2012, 07:55 PM
Eli doesn't care about fsdklajf stats.

I agree but the people who vote for MVP sure do.

Rudyy
10-14-2012, 07:55 PM
I agree but the people who vote for MVP sure do.Eli doesn't care about that either.

Captain Chaos
10-14-2012, 07:56 PM
A little early for that but if he keeps this up he should be in the discussion!

Buddy333
Ryan can have the MVP. Eli is going after another Super Bowl MVP.

bigblue2088
Eli showed that he can still win without his top receiver. Take away Roddy White and Matt Ryan not doin sh**

Rudyy
10-14-2012, 07:57 PM
Ryan can have the MVP. Eli is going after another Super Bowl MVP. BUT WE DIDN'T MATCH UP WELL AGAINST THE NINERS THOUGH

titwio
10-14-2012, 07:59 PM
Eli doesn't care about that either.

I agree but the guy who made this thread sure does... :D

We can do this all day.

Eliscruzzz
10-14-2012, 07:59 PM
It would've been nice to see him get another TD and keep the streak of 200 yard games alive, but oh well, he would take the win as always and i'm 100% fine with that!I was thinking the same thing,I think he's going to have a huge throwing game next week.

Rudyy
10-14-2012, 08:01 PM
I agree but the guy who made this thread sure does... :D

We can do this all day. ELI DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THAT GUY.

lol this is fun

DJloves
10-14-2012, 08:01 PM
For Matt Ryan to win the MVP before Eli... travesty. I'm sorry, there's no other way to say it.

derekunion28
10-14-2012, 08:03 PM
wins ...than playoffs.. thean rings........ all that pro bowl and mvp and defensive player of the year stuff ......dont mean crap ...unless you get a RING

titwio
10-14-2012, 08:06 PM
ELI DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THAT GUY.

lol this is fun

This guy quits...You win!

I'll take 5
10-14-2012, 08:09 PM
Ryan can have the MVP. Eli is going after another Super Bowl MVP.True...gonna be hard for Eli to win that type of award, he doesn't care about his stats like Brees does

I'll take 5
10-14-2012, 08:10 PM
In order for Eli to have a chance to get the stats he needs for MVP the Giants will have to be behind for the rest of the season so that he has to throw a lot. If they're winning like today they'll be content to just run the ball

Eliscruzzz
10-14-2012, 09:43 PM
ELI DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THAT GUY.

lol this is funI'm pretty sure Eli doesn't give a crap about anyone on this board.......

Harooni
10-14-2012, 10:26 PM
well he was a little too hot and cold for my taste. if not for outstanding Defense and couple dropped would be ints we would have had a rough one.

Rudyy
10-14-2012, 10:29 PM
I'm pretty sure Eli doesn't give a crap about anyone on this board....... Actually, he retweeted me once on Twitter so.....yeah.

Just sayin' ;)

GCGiant
10-14-2012, 10:31 PM
Would love to be on that plane tonight...

bELIeve_in_Giants
10-14-2012, 10:34 PM
Actually, he retweeted me once on Twitter so.....yeah.

Just sayin' ;)

Eli doesn't give a crap about social media

Rudyy
10-14-2012, 10:35 PM
Eli doesn't give a crap about social mediaSure doesn't.

Doesn't matter though, still retweeted me.

repeatchamps
10-14-2012, 10:41 PM
well he was a little too hot and cold for my taste. if not for outstanding Defense and couple dropped would be ints we would have had a rough one.

You are a real fool. You will hate on Eli no matter what, no matter how many MVP's he wins, no matter how many Super Bowl rings and Super Bowl MVP's he wins. Why should anyone on here take anything you say seriously. He SHREDDED the 49ers defense today, embarassed the top ranked defense in the NFL and still just because his WR's dropped a few perfectly thrown passes in the 2nd half and was forced to throw the ball away a few times due to good coverage by the 49ers, he is not good enough for your tastes. Give it a rest. Oh and there were no legitimate chances at INT's today, stop making things up.

Harooni
10-14-2012, 10:43 PM
i wouldnt say he shredded them. i guess you missed several 3 and outs . he played great but why credit to running game and defense is so hard around here?

ny06
10-14-2012, 10:45 PM
i wouldnt say he shredded them. i guess you missed several 3 and outs . he played great but why credit to running game and defense is so hard around here?
Did you miss the 20 threads crediting the defense and running game?

repeatchamps
10-14-2012, 10:45 PM

He shredded them, no ifs ands or buts about it. The run game was solid as was the defense but Eli did indeed shred that defense and no I didn't miss a minute of the game and the 3 and outs occurred when the run game was stuffed and no WR's were open forcing Eli to throw it away. WR's dropped passes, easy catches on those 3 and outs as well.

Harooni
10-14-2012, 10:52 PM
He shredded them, no ifs ands or buts about it. The run game was solid as was the defense but Eli did indeed shred that defense and no I didn't miss a minute of the game and the 3 and outs occurred when the run game was stuffed and no WR's were open forcing Eli to throw it away. WR's dropped passes, easy catches on those 3 and outs as well. see this is the problem i have eli throws 1 TD and he "shreds" the defense, clearly you are biased. i remember games when big ben threw 1 td and you guys kept saying he is a system guy and his D wins games. but how many td's did we get off those 3 turnovers? like i said great win, but lets keep it real here.

repeatchamps
10-14-2012, 10:55 PM
see this is the problem i have eli throws 1 TD and he "shreds" the defense, clearly you are biased. i remember games when big ben threw 1 td and you guys kept saying he is a system guy and his D wins games. but how many td's did we get off those 3 turnovers? like i said great win, but lets keep it real here.

It is not Eli's fault that no WR's got open after each of those turnovers and the run game was stuffed each time as well. Eli did what he was supposed to when the run game gets stuffed and WR's aren't open or drop passes in the red zone, protect the ball and ensure you get at least 3. Nothing about that means he didn't shred them because the rest of the game he torched them. TD's aren't everything especially when everyone around him in those 3 situations did zero to help him.

The run game and the WR's stunk in the red zone after those turnovers but did well the rest of the game.

Harooni
10-14-2012, 10:59 PM
It is not Eli's fault that no WR's got open after each of those turnovers and the run game was stuffed each time as well. Eli did what he was supposed to when the run game gets stuffed and WR's aren't open or drop passes in the red zone, protect the ball and ensure you get at least 3. Nothing about that means he didn't shred them. TD's aren't everything especially when everyone around him in those 3 situations did zero to help him.

The run game and the WR's stunk in the red zone after those turnovers but did well the rest of the game. so what you are saying is it is everyone around eli that makes mistakes but it is never eli's fault? come on they all should share some blame. why throw the other giants under the bus to make it seem eli is perfect?

repeatchamps
10-14-2012, 11:02 PM
so what you are saying is it is everyone around eli that makes mistakes but it is never eli's fault? come on they all should share some blame. why throw the other giants under the bus to make it seem eli is perfect?

Not doing that all, I am saying everyone but Eli gets thrown under the bus in just those 3 possessions because they looked friggin' awful and deserve to be told so. Guys need to get open, block and catch in the redzone when given opportunities. Should Eli play running back, block and catch his own passes in the red zone if no one else does their job, will that be satisfactory enough for you finally?:rolleyes:

BMW
10-14-2012, 11:03 PM
Well Rodgers and the packers will be the only thing talked about on Monday, they will say they are going to win the SB and are the best team. Watching BSPN will be painful.

repeatchamps
10-14-2012, 11:06 PM
Well Rodgers and the packers will be the only thing talked about on Monday, they will say they are going to win the SB and are the best team. Watching BSPN will be painful.

Well on Thanksgiving weekend the Giants will have the opportunity to end that chatter as well.

Medisleman
10-14-2012, 11:08 PM
Eli doesn't care about chatter, Rodgers, or Thanksgiving. All he cares about is Superbowl rings and that there is "blue" on it!

Harooni
10-14-2012, 11:08 PM
Not doing that all, I am saying everyone but Eli gets thrown under the bus in just those 3 possessions because they looked friggin' awful and deserve to be told so. Guys need to get open, block and catch in the redzone when given opportunities. Should Eli play running back, block and catch his own passes in the red zone if no one else does their job, will that be satisfactory enough for you finally?:rolleyes:

lol its cool, im happy with the win and Eli has been sharp.