PDA

View Full Version : Eli Manning: "We're sorry."

Overdrive92
12-18-2011, 06:25 PM
Eli Manning postgame: "We're trying to win. We didn't play well as we needed to today. Washington played better than us. We're sorry."

TuckYou
12-18-2011, 06:28 PM
We're sorry? Wow. Almost as bad as TC saying he was scared of this game.

ebick
12-18-2011, 06:28 PM
Can I get a refund on my ticket?

NWKEffectElement
12-18-2011, 06:29 PM
He is right, we are sorry with this coaching staff.

Mr Excitement
12-18-2011, 06:30 PM
we're sorry we have to suffer through this crap every fricken year!!!!!!!!!

myles2424
12-18-2011, 06:31 PM
Dear god please allow us to draft some guys that are passionate about the game & play like they need to be in a mental institute....Im sick of this dopey attitude everyone has.....

stormblue
12-18-2011, 06:32 PM
yes, very sorry.
one of the sorriest teams in the league.

gmen0820
12-18-2011, 06:33 PM
Best thing I have heard all day. Glad somebody said it, they played like **** and apologizing is the only thing they should do.

TheEnigma
12-18-2011, 06:33 PM
I suggest that we kidnap Tim Tebow, remove his heart, and add it to the active roster. We could sure use one...

NYGRealityCheck
12-18-2011, 06:35 PM
If they're truly sorry, they'd get their act together for the next 2 games. At least play with passion and heart so the fans don't have to listen to announcers say the team isn't on live TV.

bashful
12-18-2011, 06:36 PM
What do you want him to say.
He say the Our OC stinks and has for the last four years, Our DC is an idiot, and our head coach couldn't inspire a jackass with the runs to s h it

fan since fran
12-18-2011, 06:39 PM
Every member of the team and coaching staff should not collect their pay for this game, return the money to the fans that bought tickets to this travesty, and donate what's left to charity.

jakegibbs
12-18-2011, 06:40 PM
Eli Manning postgame: "We're trying to win. We didn't play well as we needed to today. Washington played better than us. We're sorry."

Well think about it a moment. Who really suffers from a defeat like this? The players all get their game checks. The coaches get their salary checks. The owner gets profit from ticket sales & consessions parking etc. Everyone wins except for the die hard fan.

We're all miserable right now & only thing to look forward to is returning to the salt mine in the morning & listening to all the Cowboy & Egul fans basking in glory & ribbing us about the bunch of losers we're stuck rooting for who always seems to look like a bunch of losers when the season's on the line.

What goes around comes around I guess.. Maybe I shouldn't have rubbed it in fo deep back in 07/08. I truely believe the Almighty has been punishing me for that since SB 42.

I promise if by some miricle the Giants come back to win it all this year I won't act the way I did back in Jan 08.

AMEN

PS: If you do grant them a miricle & you do let them snatch victory from the jaws of defeat & I do act like I did in 08 I will say at least 40 Hail Mary's

Overdrive92
12-18-2011, 06:42 PM

Well think about it a moment. Who really suffers from a defeat like this? The players all get their game checks. The coaches get their salary checks. The owner gets profit from ticket sales & consessions parking etc. Everyone wins except for the die hard fan.\

Exactly. If only there was some kind of policy where if the home team doesn't perform to a certain standard, everyone in the stadium gets ticket refunds. Because I feel HORRIBLE for the people who paid hundreds & thousands of dollars to go witness that trash today.

giantsforce
12-18-2011, 06:43 PM
Eli Manning postgame: "We're trying to win. We didn't play well as we needed to today. Washington played better than us. We're sorry."We are sorry, but we will still cash our paychecks even though we did not earn them.

shabi
12-18-2011, 06:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeP6CpUnfc0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

TheEnigma
12-18-2011, 06:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeP6CpUnfc0&feature=youtube_gdata_playerWINNING

You know, if Coughlin did a parody of that, I'd say we should consider keeping him.

BParcells777
12-18-2011, 06:48 PM
What do you want him to say.
He say the Our OC stinks and has for the last four years, Our DC is an idiot, and our head coach couldn't inspire a jackass with the runs to s h it

LOL HAHAAHAHA!!!!! Where did you come up with that? You made my day.....turned it around

Jets are getting reamed and Tebow too..........NY Sports radio, and ESPN should be a riot tomorrow

BurnerNYG
12-18-2011, 06:49 PM
I suggest that we kidnap Tim Tebow, remove his heart, and add it to the active roster. We could sure use one...Nah I prefer Cam Newton... lol. In all seriousness though, Eli carried us all year so I'm gonna take it easy on him.

TheEnigma
12-18-2011, 06:55 PM
I suggest that we kidnap Tim Tebow, remove his heart, and add it to the active roster. We could sure use one...Nah I prefer Cam Newton... lol. In all seriousness though, Eli carried us all year so I'm gonna take it easy on him.Wasn't a dig at Eli at all but I could see how perceived it as such. Fact is, this team needs more people like JPP not on a talent level but on a heart and hustle level. You can tell when you watch these guys that a good chunk of them just give up and slow down.

Someone like Tebow or Newton who has a bunch of heart and passion would help. I really want to see us draft or sign some guys like that.

miked1958
12-18-2011, 07:01 PM
Pathetic

dave8274
12-18-2011, 07:02 PM

Try harder.

barran21
12-18-2011, 07:08 PM
Sorry won't give me back the time i wasted............

yshock
your only as good as the players you have on this team. starts with reese and finishes with coughlin. players are responsible but coaches need to make every effort to correct the same issues. coughlins biggest weakness are his coordinators and then jerry reese. we have enough talent but no discipline.

BurnerNYG
I suggest that we kidnap Tim Tebow, remove his heart, and add it to the active roster. We could sure use one...Nah I prefer Cam Newton... lol. In all seriousness though, Eli carried us all year so I'm gonna take it easy on him.Wasn't a dig at Eli at all but I could see how perceived it as such. Fact is, this team needs more people like JPP not on a talent level but on a heart and hustle level. You can tell when you watch these guys that a good chunk of them just give up and slow down.

Someone like Tebow or Newton who has a bunch of heart and passion would help. I really want to see us draft or sign some guys like that.I know what you meant. I just didn't want nobody to overreact over my Newton comment.

Harooni
12-18-2011, 07:23 PM
yeah they were sorry alright , sorry *** bunch. to play with no fire at home and div on the line.

Kingb50
12-18-2011, 07:26 PM

Well think about it a moment. Who really suffers from a defeat like this? The players all get their game checks. The coaches get their salary checks. The owner gets profit from ticket sales & consessions parking etc. Everyone wins except for the die hard fan.

We're all miserable right now & only thing to look forward to is returning to the salt mine in the morning & listening to all the Cowboy & Egul fans basking in glory & ribbing us about the bunch of losers we're stuck rooting for who always seems to look like a bunch of losers when the season's on the line.

What goes around comes around I guess.. Maybe I shouldn't have rubbed it in fo deep back in 07/08. I truely believe the Almighty has been punishing me for that since SB 42.

I promise if by some miricle the Giants come back to win it all this year I won't act the way I did back in Jan 08.

AMEN

PS: If you do grant them a miricle & you do let them snatch victory from the jaws of defeat & I do act like I did in 08 I will say at least 40 Hail Mary's

LoL

jax5338
12-18-2011, 07:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeP6CpUnfc0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

haha this is exactly what i thought of when i saw this

MikeIsaGiant
12-18-2011, 07:56 PM
We're sorry we wasted our time.

Harooni
12-18-2011, 07:59 PM
I dont understand why are captains are not vocal leaders.

get upset get fired up and yell at your guys to get it going.

if i was coach id rip the C right off their chests

BigBlue1971
12-18-2011, 08:02 PM
Eli Manning postgame: "We're trying to win. We didn't play well as we needed to today. Washington played better than us. We're sorry."</P>

</P>

i hope he didnt just mean "sorry" in an apologic way!</P>

they were "sorry" as in performance as well.</P>

plaxattack17
12-18-2011, 08:02 PM
We're sorry is such a pathetic response. And thats not a reflection on Eli, ELi is the only positive thing this season. Its a reflection on the mood of the clubhouse- the guys are lookin around confused feeling sorry for themselves. Tuck sayin 'we laid an egg.'
Couglin sayin he was 'scared' of this game shows he had no confidence in his players turning up...and who can blame him- he's watched the same personel which Reese has given him, implode for 3 years, why would he expect any differently. I dont want to hear sorry...i demand accountability from top to bottom.

jakegibbs
12-18-2011, 08:03 PM

AMEN

LoL

Well at least it's good to hear someone laugh on this miserable day.

GO gggggggggggggggmen.

hungrrrry
12-18-2011, 08:25 PM
I suggest that we kidnap Tim Tebow, remove his heart, and add it to the active roster. We could sure use one...and then plug him in at LB