PDA

View Full Version : trent dilfer......hate espn butt

derekunion28
10-14-2012, 09:25 PM
I never watch espn buttt watching trent talk about the giants ...it was just was to LOVE FEST...... just sounds werid hearing it ........FUNNY HEARING THE CROW...i em a nfl network 24 hours a day...anyone hear ther splehileee

TheBookOfEli
10-14-2012, 09:28 PM
I saw what trent said. Said we are the the best team in the NFL. It's no surprise. The game against philly we should've won and the dallas game....umm still wondering how we lost that one.

We are the best team in the NFL. The fact that we can play with other elite teams and even beat them up badly (49ers) shows our true identity. We shall continue to build the bridge!

ozzie0075
10-14-2012, 09:29 PM
I think Trent is actually one of their best commentators. Always seem to know what he is talking about and is fair in unbiased in his comments.

RagTime Blue
10-14-2012, 09:29 PM
Dilfer is really good. A top-10 analyst in my book.

Great insight and explanation of his opinions. Plus he's got personality and camera/microphone savvy that few ex-players/coaches do.

It's a shame people always seem to diss and dismiss him due to his mediocrity as a STARTING NFL QB.

PRGiant
10-14-2012, 09:30 PM
Replacement refs didn't know what a holding penalty was...We should've done the same to Ware but the OL didn't readt to the way the game was being called...

BMW
10-14-2012, 09:31 PM
Trent is a good guy.

Down-lifer
10-14-2012, 09:33 PM
Why do you keep talking about butts?

derekunion28
he was funny saving good teams are ones that play great when you have too against the better teams lol....

NASCARBLITZ
Replacement refs didn't know what a holding penalty was...We should've done the same to Ware but the OL didn't readt to the way the game was being called...+1 thankyou all game long all that team did was hold our receivers and we still had a chance at the end gonna be a diff story next game

Tbonenc
10-14-2012, 09:36 PM
And Mooch on the NFL network called us a "darn good team". Yeah right, how about defending SB Champs, jack***z.

rainierjef
10-14-2012, 09:44 PM
Trent is a good guy.

until he says something negative against the giants then its hes a moron. The giants played great today but to say they are the best team in the NFL is a bit much. If they were, they would of manhandled the cowgirls and eagles. would of never kept it close with tampa.

ozzie0075
10-14-2012, 10:01 PM
Dilfer is really good. A top-10 analyst in my book.

Great insight and explanation of his opinions. Plus he's got personality and camera/microphone savvy that few ex-players/coaches do.

It's a shame people always seem to diss and dismiss him due to his mediocrity as a STARTING NFL QB.

Agree. There no doubt he is one of the best in the business. I think ESPN should use him more than they do. In my opinion he is the best on tv at evaluating QB play.

jhostetler
10-15-2012, 12:07 AM
You guys kill me - someone says something good about the Giants and everyone claims he is a " fair, unbiased anylyst" then the next week he will say something negative about the Giants (for example - not putting up touchdowns after Rolles picks) - and then he will be called an idiot, moron etc etc.

There is one and only one complete idiot/moron as an analyst and thats Collinsworth.

JJC7301
10-15-2012, 12:11 AM
I always thought Dilfer was very fair to the Giants. Very professional and love his insight. Doesn't need to love the Giants, just be objective and fair, which he is.

Harooni
10-15-2012, 12:14 AM
trent often compares Eli to himself. i have noticed.