PDA

View Full Version : carlos rodgers quote

ELIte4MVP
10-14-2012, 09:44 PM
From 49ers CB Carlos Rogers: "We aren't the king of the NFL. The Giants are. The Giants are still the team to beat." #NYG

this got me so pumped up just reading this

slipknottin
10-14-2012, 09:45 PM
I actually like Rogers a lot, after he said he wouldnt salsa after learning that Cruz does it to honor his grandmother, now that quote. Very respectful player.

thegiantsrule10
10-14-2012, 09:45 PM
Carlos Rogers recognizes.

53canton
10-14-2012, 09:46 PM
If we can get healthy and establish a good running game every week, we will be very hard to beat.

TheAnalyst
10-14-2012, 09:58 PM
Nah. We still suck. Eagles and Cowboys are better. They beat us. #redfont

BigBlue1971
10-14-2012, 10:04 PM
Rodgers knows the deal. Cruz is in his head and TC is in Harbaughs head!

ELIteManning
10-14-2012, 10:16 PM
Wow ... surprised he said that. Exciting to hear though. Played a great game today. Would have loved to get some more touchdowns rather than settling for those field goals. It all worked out today but other weeks we need to capitalize. Where did you hear/read this from Rogers?

ELIte4MVP
10-14-2012, 10:22 PM
Wow ... surprised he said that. Exciting to hear though. Played a great game today. Would have loved to get some more touchdowns rather than settling for those field goals. It all worked out today but other weeks we need to capitalize. Where did you hear/read this from Rogers?

i got it on twitter from one of the giants beat writers, i forget who off hand

JJC7301
10-14-2012, 10:24 PM
It's what any pro should say about the defending SB champs until proven otherwise. Spoken like a true pro.

BParcells777
the thing people like myself recognized and Carlos recognizes now is that the Giants always seem to take time to get their machine in order

This year due to a rmarkable influx in fresh talent the final effect is not sqeeking by....now we are toying with NFL dominance......something I saw in the Packers under Lombardi and always dreamed my team the Giants would be that kind or juggernaut

its mostly a mental thing

Harooni
the guy is cool in my book. he could have had a few ints today also. good player

Toadofsteel
10-14-2012, 10:26 PM
I actually like Rogers a lot, after he said he wouldnt salsa after learning that Cruz does it to honor his grandmother, now that quote. Very respectful player.

This... I gained respect for him when he said he wouldn't do the salsa once he had heard the backstory. Seems more like a misunderstanding last season...

CDN_G-FAN
10-14-2012, 11:07 PM
If we can get healthy and establish a good running game every week, we will be very hard to beat.

+1

How great is it to be watching giants football again and think to yourself that our run game can't be ignored anymore?

Toadofsteel
10-14-2012, 11:08 PM
+1

How great is it to be watching giants football again and think to yourself that our run game can't be ignored anymore?

Seriously... people were willing to write bradshaw's 200 yards and wilson's breakout 40 yard TD run as being against the Browns. We CANNOT be ignored anymore.

BillTheGreek
10-15-2012, 12:31 AM
From 49ers CB Carlos Rogers: "We aren't the king of the NFL. The Giants are. The Giants are still the team to beat." #NYG

this got me so pumped up just reading this

When did he say that ? Before or after the Game ?

Parademon
10-15-2012, 01:00 AM
Shame we started off cold in the opener vs Dallas. But I guess it took a few weeks for the team to start jelling both on offense & defense. To think, that once we get Canty & Rocky Bernard back, our D will be even better! Also, once Nicks is fully healthy, our O is gonna start racking up mad pts. We have a lot of Offensive wpns.Hopefully we don't have the annual 2nd season blues this yr. Unlike 08', I think getting HFA in the playoffs this yr will propel us towards repeating as SB champs! I know the G-men are rd warriors in the post season, but I'd rather teams come to freezing cold Met Life in Jan than us go to some dome stadium or warm weather site.

I'll take 5
10-15-2012, 01:29 AM

this got me so pumped up just reading thisHe needs to talk to some of his teammates, like F Gore

GMan-67
10-15-2012, 01:31 AM
Cruuuuuuzzzz

ha, what a mismatch, cant remember a more obvious mismatch going into a game this season