PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Jacobs visits Giants locker room after game.

G-MEN2007XLII
10-14-2012, 11:49 PM
http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2012/10/inside-the-49ers/jacobs-visits-giants-locker-room-after-game/

seems like he misses the team, sucks he couldn't have stayed.

ny06
10-14-2012, 11:53 PM
Jacobs still has plenty of friends on the team. And I would bet he misses playing with the guys. We have to assume Jacobs worked his butt off to be able to play for this game. And to be on the inactive list must have really hit him hard.
I miss the big guy, great Giant. But we have some young guys and we are moving on.

chizz
10-14-2012, 11:54 PM
he was probably a little happy on the inside seeing the giants kick ***

TheAnalyst
10-14-2012, 11:59 PM
They showed him watching bradshaw running hard. You can almost see him thinking "Thats my bro! Get it!" Jacobs is a Giant for life. A very unique RB and an extreme hate for the Cowboys

Toadofsteel
10-15-2012, 12:07 AM
They showed him watching bradshaw running hard. You can almost see him thinking "Thats my bro! Get it!" Jacobs is a Giant for life. A very unique RB and an extreme hate for the Cowboys

You know, to be honest, part of the reason why I thought Bradshaw was washed out (prior to breaking out vs the Browns and serving me 200 yards of crow) was because I thought Bradshaw and Jacobs were joined at the hip psychologically, and losing Jacobs would feel like Bradshaw lost an extension of himself. They were a true tandem that had complementary running styles. I'm glad for the sake of the team that Bradshaw was able to move on without Jacobs, but I really do feel sad for the big guy...

G-MEN2007XLII
10-15-2012, 12:11 AM
You know, to be honest, part of the reason why I thought Bradshaw was washed out (prior to breaking out vs the Browns and serving me 200 yards of crow) was because I thought Bradshaw and Jacobs were joined at the hip psychologically, and losing Jacobs would feel like Bradshaw lost an extension of himself. They were a true tandem that had complementary running styles. I'm glad for the sake of the team that Bradshaw was able to move on without Jacobs, but I really do feel sad for the big guy...

i agree they always seemed to feed off one another in games, but Ahmad just has too much talent to nose dive with out him

Toadofsteel
10-15-2012, 12:13 AM
i agree they always seemed to feed off one another in games, but Ahmad just has too much talent to nose dive with out him

I guess so, and like I said, 200 yards of crow to work on. At week 3 I was thinking Bradshaw would be on the back burner and Brown/Wilson would emerge as a new Jacobs/Bradshaw...

Parademon
10-15-2012, 12:14 AM
As a Giants fan, I will always be grateful to BJ for helping the team win 2 SBs during his time with the team & once a Giant, always a Giant. But Wilson is a beast & we made the right move in letting him go. Wish him the best the rest of his career.