PDA

View Full Version : The enitre Coaching Staff should be FIRED.

a50yrfan
12-18-2011, 06:45 PM
The game plan was pathetic. Coughlin , Kildrive all of them did not prepare this team. They were outcoached by a team that is inferior in all areas of player personnel. Bring on Bill Cowher. Please not another year of these coaching losers.

a50yrfan
12-18-2011, 06:50 PM
Fewell should be released immediately. He knows nothing about defense. He played the zone on every third down play and the skins converted on almost every third pass play. Pathetic in all respects.

miked1958
12-18-2011, 06:52 PM
Going to have to agree with you, but feel gilbride and TC are just as much to blame. Get rid of them all this week

radar-ray
12-18-2011, 06:55 PM
Fewell should be released immediately. He knows nothing about defense. He played the zone on every third down play and the skins converted on almost every third pass play. Pathetic in all respects.I'll second the Fewell firing, he consistantly stinks. As for TC and Killdrive they didn't drop the passes, and they didn't get the score/drive killing penalties.

a50yrfan
12-18-2011, 06:58 PM
The only time this team was good was when Spagnola was our DC.Those were our two best years. Take them out of the loop and you have a team that was merely 500. The GM Reese also did a terrible job this year and he should go also. Please bring on Cowher as Coach and GM.

Big Blue 418
12-18-2011, 06:58 PM
It iis time to clean house . If that means it will take a year or two to rebuild so freaking be it ....

Coughlin never has this team ready in trap games.

Id fire them right now

bashful
12-18-2011, 07:02 PM
Fewell should be released immediately. He knows nothing about defense. He played the zone on every third down play and the skins converted on almost every third pass play. Pathetic in all respects.I'll second the Fewell firing, he consistantly stinks. As for TC and Killdrive they didn't drop the passes, and they didn't get the score/drive killing penalties.

You are kidding aren't. The dinasaour and the troll are also to blame

bigjeep
12-18-2011, 07:03 PM
The game plan was pathetic. Coughlin , Kildrive all of them did not prepare this team. They were outcoached by a team that is inferior in all areas of player personnel. Bring on Bill Cowher. Please not another year of these coaching losers.</P>

I said that last year. Sadly, they will all be back and the same players! [:(]</P>

Big Blue 418
12-18-2011, 07:06 PM
The head coach is damn well responsible when a team is not focoused to play games against teams they should beat . This has been going every year under Coughlin except for 07 , with different coordinators . You people neede to start realizing a hc needs to be more responsible than coordinator not less like some of the Coughlin apologists want us to believe.

Everyone of your damn answers it to fire a coordinator . When does the buck stop with the HEAD COACH ????

radar-ray
12-18-2011, 07:07 PM

You are kidding aren't. The dinasaour and the troll are also to blame Hey, the whole team is to blame, but I feel Fewell is totally clueless.

bearbryant
12-18-2011, 07:18 PM
The head coach is damn well responsible when a team is not focoused to play games against teams they should beat . This has been going every year under Coughlin except for 07 , with different coordinators . You people neede to start realizing a hc needs to be more responsible than coordinator not less like some of the Coughlin apologists want us to believe. Everyone of your damn answers it to fire a coordinator . When does the buck stop with the HEAD COACH ????</P>

This year, I hope...</P>

But, don't be simple enough to think if you get rid of YC that everything will be honky dory, it won't be, but it'll help</P>

MikeIsaGiant
12-18-2011, 07:19 PM
There is nO point in disagreeing with this thread at all.

I don't even care if we fail next year with a new management, as long as we have new coaches that can prove this team can be good.

We have talent, it's time to utilize it. How many chances do we get with JPP, cruz, Nicks, Kiwi.

Time to sign a LBer, O-line, fix that **** up and we can have a dominant team

Big Blue 418
12-18-2011, 07:21 PM
The head coach is damn well responsible when a team is not focoused to play games against teams they should beat . This has been going every year under Coughlin except for 07 , with different coordinators . You people neede to start realizing a hc needs to be more responsible than coordinator not less like some of the Coughlin apologists want us to believe. Everyone of your damn answers it to fire a coordinator . When does the buck stop with the HEAD COACH ????</P>

This year, I hope...</P>

But, don't be simple enough to think if you get rid of YC that everything will be honky dory, it won't be, but it'll help</P>

I am willing to sit through a year of players learning the new system . What I am tired of is the team collapsing and not showing up in trap games .... Change is needed

CDN_G-FAN
12-18-2011, 07:30 PM

I don't even care if we fail next year with a new management, as long as we have new coaches that can prove this team can be good.

We have talent, it's time to utilize it. How many chances do we get with JPP, cruz, Nicks, Kiwi.

how are nicks, cruz, and kiwi on that list?

people are over-estimating how much talent is on this team.

i'm at the point where the coaches gotta go, but to think Nicks catches that TD pass and sets the tone for the game with different coaches is ridiculous.

SweetZombieJesus
12-18-2011, 08:11 PM
The game plan was pathetic. Coughlin , Kildrive all of them did not prepare this team. They were outcoached by a team that is inferior in all areas of player personnel. Bring on Bill Cowher. Please not another year of these coaching losers.</p>

I said that last year. Sadly, they will all be back and the same players! [:(]</p>

I said it after the playoff collapse to the Eagles in 2008 (blowing the #1 seed). Inexcusable! Since then it's been 3 years of the same collapses and duds.

Where is GMENLOSEAGAIN?

GMENAGAIN
12-18-2011, 08:13 PM
The game plan was pathetic. Coughlin , Kildrive all of them did not prepare this team. They were outcoached by a team that is inferior in all areas of player personnel. Bring on Bill Cowher. Please not another year of these coaching losers.</P>

I said that last year. Sadly, they will all be back and the same players! [:(]</P>

I said it after the playoff collapse to the Eagles in 2008 (blowing the #1 seed). Inexcusable! Since then it's been 3 years of the same collapses and duds.

Where is GMENLOSEAGAIN?
</P>

You are literally the dumbest man (?)on earth.</P>

Martin
12-18-2011, 08:43 PM

how are nicks, cruz, and kiwi on that list?

people are over-estimating how much talent is on this team.

i'm at the point where the coaches gotta go, but to think Nicks catches that TD pass and sets the tone for the game with different coaches is ridiculous.

There is a combination of players and coaches
that is the problem and the pain to make such
a change will be difficult.

Yet these December loses and a team not ready to play from a coaching and a talent perspecitve is driving fans like me and others crazy.

I know a team needs to prepare through the week
yet game day is about intensity on that day.
It has nothing to do with the weeks work.
It has everything to do with that day.

Coughlin say we had a good week of practice yet
sunday came and they left an egg at the 50 yd line.

So maybe the weeks work has less to do with emotion and intensity that builds to game day.

Coaching is more than x and o's. Bill Parcel
was about physcology and getting the most out
of his players emotions on game day.

Aside from poor execution today the giants were
in no shape to be emotionally stepping on the field.