PDA

View Full Version : The Unsung Hero...

egyptian420
10-15-2012, 01:35 AM
HIXON!!!!! I'm surprised this guy isn't getting mentioned a lot considering that without his performance, this game wouldn't have turned out the way it did.

This guy has really come through for us big time this year and made some Huge plays.

Him, Nicks, and Cruz are a nightmare for guys to scheme against. I'm praying for him to stay healthy all season.

I'll take 5
10-15-2012, 01:39 AM
Yeah, he had a great game, very underrated, good route runner and really attacks the football when he makes those catches

egyptian420
10-15-2012, 01:44 AM
Yeah, he had a great game, very underrated, good route runner and really attacks the football when he makes those catchesAgreed, he's making a tremendous contribution to our offense this season

Flip Empty
10-15-2012, 01:46 AM
He's the one people need to be eating crow over. There was actually outrage when he was named #3.

GMan-67
10-15-2012, 01:46 AM
love Hix, he is so tough, plays far bigger than his size

and he is always counted out and not just b/c of recent injuries

THANK YOU.... oh and i call him DOMINATE Hixon .. always seemed fitting to me

I'll take 5
10-15-2012, 01:48 AM
It's also a tribute to Eli, seems like every week it's another receiver who's getting a lot of catches and doing a good job, can't be a coincidence

egyptian420
10-15-2012, 01:53 AM
It's also a tribute to Eli, seems like every week it's another receiver who's getting a lot of catches and doing a good job, can't be a coincidenceVery true, against Carolina it was the Barden show, against Cleveland it was the Randle show, today it was Hixon.

To me, that's what being an elite QB entails.

egyptian420
10-15-2012, 01:53 AM
love Hix, he is so tough, plays far bigger than his size

and he is always counted out and not just b/c of recent injuries

THANK YOU.... oh and i call him DOMINATE Hixon .. always seemed fitting to meLool.... Sounds good to me!

JJC7301
10-15-2012, 01:57 AM
HIXON!!!!! I'm surprised this guy isn't getting mentioned a lot considering that without his performance, this game wouldn't have turned out the way it did.

This guy has really come through for us big time this year and made some Huge plays.

Him, Nicks, and Cruz are a nightmare for guys to scheme against. I'm praying for him to stay healthy all season.
+1. Yep, good call.