PDA

View Full Version : Not trying to be sarcastic, but. . . .

RagTime Blue
10-15-2012, 02:33 AM
Does anyone still think Perry Fewell is a detriment to this team as a coach?
If so, what would you still like to see?

dave56dj
10-15-2012, 02:35 AM
GO AWWWWWWWWAAAAAYYYYYYYY.
3 points my friend against a team that put up 73 in the last 2. How can you post this nonsense.

GMan-67
10-15-2012, 02:37 AM
i agree he was a detriment

TO THE FORTY WHINERS !!!!!!

sweet victory !!!!!

NYG4lifeNYK
10-15-2012, 02:44 AM
3 points my friend against a team that put up 73 in the last 2. How can you post this nonsense.
Not saying anything bad about Fewell but does the 49ers offense scare you? They're a joke... they played no one. It's their defense that is legit.....and we whooped that *** today :D

Fewell makes me scratch my head sometimes but I think he's a good DC.... I used to think he was a great DC... last season gave me serious doubts.

He can call an absolute GENIUS game one game and the next it's like.... HELLOOOO EARTH TO PERRY.

Lol I'm very very happy he's our DC

dave56dj
10-15-2012, 02:50 AM
who said it scared anyone - i said they put up 73 in the last 2 games - thats impressive. and after a game the d gives up 3 points and has 6 sacks and 3 turnovers just seems like the wrong time to question him. Oh that ring seems like another mistake to question him as well.

GiantRoc
10-15-2012, 05:08 AM
Yeah He stinks. How did we give up 3 points to those turds. Please, he just came up with a great scheme against a tough team. Most of the experts think they are one of the best teams in the league. But I guess you know better.

Captain Chaos
10-15-2012, 05:53 AM
I think a mid season firing is inevitable!

SweetZombieJesus
10-15-2012, 05:56 AM

Just like the team as a whole, sometimes he's brilliant, other times it's like he's got alzheimers (such as the 3 man rushes or not going base nickel when the Cowboys were tearing us up all game on slants). More of what we saw today, Perry.

GMENAGAIN
10-15-2012, 06:29 AM
This board never ceases to amaze me . . . . .

NYGabriel
10-15-2012, 06:34 AM
6 sacks, 3 INT's.

DragonSoul
10-15-2012, 07:23 AM
If so, what would you still like to see?he kinda reminds me of KG. On and off. Fairly good in big games with an occasional clunkers. While having issues at times with the lesser teams. Also not doing the obvious at times with certain situations.

RoanokeFan
10-15-2012, 07:28 AM

Is that what you think?

Kruunch
10-15-2012, 07:55 AM

Consistency.

OX1
10-15-2012, 08:06 AM
Consistency.

+1. Seems the schemes are really vanilla with teams
that are perceived to be weak. Hence sometimes
we let those teams hang around longer than we should.

I won't beat him up though until he does this consistently
with a fully healthy D (which he hasn't had too much in his
Giants career).

Oh and BTW, no 3 man rush EVER again. What does
it work, one out of 10 times, maybe.............

Toadofsteel
10-15-2012, 08:12 AM
I don't always blitz, but when I do, I become the best DC in the world...

Toadofsteel
10-15-2012, 08:13 AM
+1. Seems the schemes are really vanilla with teams
that are perceived to be weak. Hence sometimes
we let those teams hang around longer than we should.
You know, this might actually be for a reason now that I think about it: vanilla defense against lesser teams means less game film on our real defense to counter.

RagTime Blue
10-15-2012, 12:00 PM
Is that what you think?

Not at all, but it's not my style to get people to "EAT CROW" and rub their misconceptions in their face. I'd rather let people explain themselves without having a gun pointed at them.

PF is brilliant in my mind. . .I just hope no team snatches him up as a HC.
Put that on my record.

gumby74
10-15-2012, 12:43 PM
Yes, I do. One game doesn't change that.

Morehead State
10-15-2012, 12:47 PM
Not saying anything bad about Fewell but does the 49ers offense scare you? They're a joke... they played no one. It's their defense that is legit.....and we whooped that *** today :D

Fewell makes me scratch my head sometimes but I think he's a good DC.... I used to think he was a great DC... last season gave me serious doubts.

He can call an absolute GENIUS game one game and the next it's like.... HELLOOOO EARTH TO PERRY.

The difference week to week is execution bu players on both teams.
Our coaches always prepare our team to play.

TheAnalyst
10-15-2012, 12:50 PM

I feel their QB was a flash in the pan last year, but their offense as a whole is no joke. Did you watch the past 2 weeks before yesterday? They were 3rd in the NFL in scoring. Gore, Hunter, Moss, Crabtree, David, a very solid Oline, Manningham... They are no joke. That WEst Coast style offense works out there. They have a solid HC. Just a blip in the stat sheet yesterday. They will be there in the end.

NYGFaninILL
10-15-2012, 12:50 PM

When we win, he's the best coordinator in the league. When we lose, everybody wants him fired. -____-

I give the OP balls for posting this now. It's an honest question, We play like we have multiple-personality disorder from game to game. One game were fantastic, one game we're horrible. Consistincy would be great, but I strongly believe he is not a "Detriment" to our team.

TheAnalyst
10-15-2012, 12:53 PM
When we win, he's the best coordinator in the league. When we lose, everybody wants him fired. -____-

I give the OP balls for posting this now. It's an honest question, We play like we have multiple-personality disorder from game to game. One game were fantastic, one game we're horrible. Consistincy would be great, but I strongly believe he is not a "Detriment" to our team.\

I think Gilbride is worse to be honest, and we have one of the best offenses in the league. Gilbride's playcalling is just downright terrible at times. All you have to do is look at the Redzone efficiency, or lack there of.

I do wish he would be more aggressive though. Its tough watching CWeb play 10 yards off the WR and us not blitzing that much.

BurnerNYG
10-15-2012, 12:54 PM
Cleveland beat Cincinnati yesterday putting up 34 points and been on the brink all year, Tampa put up 38 and they been competitive also, Dallas and Philly aren't slouches and Carolina can score with the best of em as well. This is the NFL and you can't expect shutouts every week. Different teams matchup differently against certain opponents as well. These guys get sick too... life isn't a videogame lol.

slipknottin
10-15-2012, 01:02 PM
You can watch film and see where the giants defensively get out coached. And where the players are at fault. Yesterday was a masterful game plan.

BurnerNYG
10-15-2012, 01:10 PM
You can watch film and see where the giants defensively get out coached. And where the players are at fault. Yesterday was a masterful game plan.It's bad enough I waste a lot of time chatting on this board. Add that into my family time, work, tv, gaming, housework... I don't got time to watch film. I leave that to the professionals. I just go by what I see. I do appreciate you and other guys on this board deep analysis and breakdowns of what's taking place on the field though.

Manning
10-15-2012, 01:11 PM
I blame the players more for the failures rather than Perry.

GameTime
10-15-2012, 01:12 PM
no I dont...
why do you think so

Sanntee31
10-15-2012, 01:29 PM

Just more jams at the LOS with more tight press coverage and more of a DL/LB rotation for freshness!

TheEnigma
10-15-2012, 01:31 PM
no I dont...
why do you think so

The OP was actually questioning the people against Fewell. Read his 2nd post on page 2. Seems like a lot of people misread what he was getting at.

YATittle1962
10-15-2012, 01:31 PM
the guy is garbage

and clearly so is Eli and this free agent Cruz kid

how long till we lose these bums ?

BigBlue1971
10-15-2012, 01:33 PM

more of what we saw against the 40whiners yesterday!