PDA

View Full Version : Game Balls

dave56dj
10-15-2012, 03:48 AM
Gotta start with Gilbride - stuck with the run and it paid off big time.

Hix - eli put some balls on him that only he could catch - but they werent easy balls at all.

Tackles - Locklear and Beatty have been a huge difference on this oline - guys are getting it done.

Wilson - its clear the kid is gonna be a beast - the kickoffs and backup duty will due for now.

JPP - best end in the game came to play.

Antrel - other then the deep ball to moss he was ball hawking and stuffing plays in the backfield - great ball skills.

Prince - feathered very nicely in zone to get the pic.

Hosley and J will - underrated guys in coverage - having hosley out there really helps trel play the saftey spot and keeps him from nickel where he doesnt belong.

Kiwi- Man he looks at home with his hand in the dirt.

Eli - he impresses me year to year - nothing special in terms of stats but he saves about three sacks a game with his fast reads and quick releases.

Cruz - what were you saying about slot guys roddy white - keep it shut.

Kuhn - saw some snaps and held his own

AB - wilson is coming but the vet holding him off with great running - well done AB.

Coughlin - cause he's great. (one note - i love TC - love him - but i will nitpick on one thing the clock management at the end of the half was just bad. Cruz catches a ball and instead of waiting till 2 or 3 seconds on the clock he calls to right away - almost lead to a 49er fg.) Nitpicky as he would be.

nycsportzfan
10-15-2012, 07:44 AM
No Linval Joseph on there? Also, a minor shout out to Adrian Tracy, who at least showed some of what i expected from him coming outta college where he was absoulutley ridiculously productive, and word had it, extremely bright..

GMan-67
10-15-2012, 07:58 AM
No Linval Joseph on there? Also, a minor shout out to Adrian Tracy, who at least showed some of what i expected from him coming outta college where he was absoulutley ridiculously productive, and word had it, extremely bright..

didnt it seem like Tracey was taking on some of Kiwi's old LB duties so Kiwi could bolster the D-line, allowing us to play JPP inside a lot and not have to use Kuhn much at all ... i was surprised to see 98 standing up