PDA

View Full Version : Chris Canty Returns this Week

wgsgiants
10-15-2012, 05:50 AM
Chris Canty will return this week!!! Who will the Giants Release???? My guess is Ojomo goes on IR. We will be unable to protect him if he were released because of his dominant preseason performances.

dave56dj
10-15-2012, 05:54 AM
Well slow down - he first has to come back and show he is ready to practice. Even though he has said he feels good and he is ready he originally he thought he would be ready for week 1. So if he comes back and can shake off the rust I think Petrus would be on the block.

Beckum back as well for that matter if healthy.

Captain Chaos
10-15-2012, 05:55 AM
I think that we have enough stuff on the line to let him work back slowly, it will be fun to watch this team continue to get better!

GMan-67
10-15-2012, 06:02 AM
we need Canty back, well i know after spotting the forty whiners a 3 spot and then embarassing them it doesnt look like we need much, but JPP, Tuck and Kiwi were covering DT even on regular downs in the game, so it would be nice to have a stud DT back in the mix

to me, we could cut Kuhn and sign to P-Squad ... cant imagine a team being interested in him, but who knows, we are hated b/c of jealousy and some team might just mess with us

DEs Ojomo and Tracey are other options

short term IR saves us a roster spot if we want to go there

now with Beckum, we dont need to do anything until Week 9, so that works for us and then if no TE major injuries, we can simply IR him

Jintsferlife
10-15-2012, 06:06 AM
Not a chance that the Giants cut Kuhn. He started the last two games.

GMan-67
10-15-2012, 06:18 AM
Not a chance that the Giants cut Kuhn. He started the last two games.

yeah he played like 10 snaps at most against SF

remember we started Greg Jones last season a few times and cut him in camp this year ... injuries cause you to have to do some things you dont want to

i just dont see Kuhn being better than Joseph, Canty, Bernard

and Austin has more upside, but again this is about getting him on the P-Squad not totally losing him ... assuming he clears waivers

NYGabriel
10-15-2012, 06:36 AM
Has Ojomo played a snap this season? I can't see Kuhn getting cut.

Toadofsteel
10-15-2012, 09:24 AM
Petrus...

RoanokeFan
10-15-2012, 10:11 AM
Petrus...

+1