PDA

View Full Version : Wilson Turning On The Afterburners On That Return Actually Made Me Laugh Out Loud!

bigblue58
10-15-2012, 07:19 AM
The way he at first hesitated and then stepped on the gas and shot though that hole.....WOW!
Makes me laugh now thinking about it!
Boy howdy....a Giants return man we can actually be excited about after so long is a dream come true and adds such a critical dimension to our sp .teams and field position.
LMAO..........................thinking about that run again!!!!! LMFAO..........WOW

RoanokeFan
10-15-2012, 07:23 AM
Wilson is getting more snaps based on his successes

egyptian420
10-15-2012, 07:24 AM
Yea that was crazy, I remember thinking to myself "why does he look so slow?" and then Boom! He just took off.

This guy is like the next C. J Spiller in explosive play-making potential. I personally think he's got bigger potential, and I like Spiller.

RoanokeFan
10-15-2012, 07:25 AM
Yea that was crazy, I remember thinking to myself "why does he look so slow?" and then Boom! He just took off.

This guy is like the next C. J Spiller in explosive play-making potential. I personally think he's got bigger potential, and I like Spiller.

He hestitates to look up field and see where his blocking is and then WHAM

bigblue58
10-15-2012, 07:32 AM
LMFAO...................WOW

egyptian420
10-15-2012, 07:54 AM
Wilson is getting more snaps based on his successestrue, I'm loving the pace he's progressing in and how we're letting him get more and more experience accordingly. It also helps when our #1 back is playing as well as he is. Other teams don't have that luxury and are forced to throw rookies right into the battlegrounds.

Kruunch
10-15-2012, 07:54 AM

And in other news, water is wet ;)

Toadofsteel
10-15-2012, 08:28 AM
Wilson has obviously spent time with Eli lately... he just stops to read what's coming his way and adjusts accordingly. And once he's through, he's gone...

TuckandRolle
10-15-2012, 09:05 AM
Wilson is a BEAST, so happy Reese snagged this guy up. And the more I watch him, the more you believe Reese wanted him over Doug Martin.

CowboysSuck
10-15-2012, 09:12 AM
this kid is quick. scary quick. I dont think he should be returning kicks though. Its a great way to get the guy IR'd before he even gets a single full series at his natural position.

He deserves more then the what, 4 carries he got yesterday? geez

BParcells777
10-15-2012, 09:17 AM

Who is Spilller?

BParcells777
10-15-2012, 09:19 AM
this kid is quick. scary quick. I dont think he should be returning kicks though. Its a great way to get the guy IR'd before he even gets a single full series at his natural position.

You don't think he should be returning kicks? you have to be kidding me. He is one of the best kick returners in the league.....what do you want to do? Put him in cotton balls?

miked1958
10-15-2012, 09:20 AM
The way he at first hesitated and then stepped on the gas and shot though that hole.....WOW!
Makes me laugh now thinking about it!
Boy howdy....a Giants return man we can actually be excited about after so long is a dream come true and adds such a critical dimension to our sp .teams and field position.
LMAO..........................thinking about that run again!!!!! LMFAO..........WOWI know.. crazy... There was another thread where they were trying to come up with a Nickname for him.

I am thinking Canon or Canonball... Cause its like when he steps on the Gas he is SHOT OUT OF ONE!!!

TheAnalyst
10-15-2012, 09:38 AM
He will be in Beast mode soon. Bradshaw has been on point though rescently so he may be on the backburner for a while longer.

Diamondring
10-15-2012, 09:41 AM

This guy is like the next C. J Spiller in explosive play-making potential. I personally think he's got bigger potential, and I like Spiller.I rememeber some of the fans wanted him over McClain. I wanted Joe Haden at the time. Spiller would have been good for the G-men.

BillTheGreek
10-15-2012, 10:09 AM

Just in Time !

Flip Empty
10-15-2012, 10:17 AM

He's helping the offense big time by returning kicks.

Injuries can happen at anytime, it's impossible to play without the threat of getting hurt.

Rudyy
10-15-2012, 10:17 AM
He hesitates on purpose ,and I like it.
Instead of just bull rushing, he waits and looks for holes, then he goes flying through. Love that kid so far.

FIFTY6G-MAN
10-15-2012, 10:37 AM

He deserves more then the what, 4 carries he got yesterday? geezAre you serious??? Wilson IS a HUGE addition on the return team. We havent had a good return team in almost a decade. Wilson should always be returning the ball cause he finds the holes, shoots through them and gives us great field position 90% of the time.

And as long as Bradshaw keeps getting the yardage he has been getting the last 2 games, I am fine with Wilson being on the back burner for a larger role in our Offense. But I like how T.C. is getting him into the program a little more each game! Slow and easy is the way it should be done as he keeps learning the playbook. Wilson is a beast and the more he learns, the more carries he will get.

Signature NYG
10-15-2012, 10:53 AM
Who is Spilller?CJ Spiller, the RB from the bills. Guy is really good I wanted him 2 years ago in the draft but I'm happy we went with JPP and I'm pretty sure he got snagged before our pick I think. Also happy we got ill will now so ecstatic

Ruttiger711
10-15-2012, 11:07 AM
He hestitates to look up field and see where his blocking is and then WHAM

As simple as it sounds it is so rare and valuable.

egyptian420
10-15-2012, 11:15 AM
CJ Spiller, the RB from the bills. Guy is really good I wanted him 2 years ago in the draft but I'm happy we went with JPP and I'm pretty sure he got snagged before our pick I think. Also happy we got ill will now so ecstaticI think he knows who he is but is insinuating that he's not that good. At least I think so lol

VBGiantsFan
10-15-2012, 11:27 AM
I think Wilson will be groomed to be a Darren Sproles for us. He has the speed and return ability. Sproles is not an every down back either but he sure as hell is a huge part of the offense in NO. That is exactly what I want Wilson to be. Especially if he can start receiving catches out of the backfield.

Signature NYG
10-15-2012, 11:28 AM
I think he knows who he is but is insinuating that he's not that good. At least I think so lolOh well I feel like an idiot Lol. Its hard to read sarcasm on message boards lol

NYGfanNC
10-15-2012, 11:54 AM
I ran down stairs and was like "Dad, that man is fast". What an instinctive play.