PDA

View Full Version : OK GMEN, you got your nose bloodied..... now what?

rebelfan1966
12-18-2011, 07:57 PM
Everyone is questioning your heart, your desire to win...... are you going to prove to us you belong in the playoffs by winning the next two..... or are you going to curl up in the fetal position and throw in the towel ????? Us Fans want to know who you are, winners or whiners?</P>

miked1958
12-18-2011, 08:02 PM
Everyone is questioning your heart, your desire to win...... are you going to prove to us you belong in the playoffs by winning the next two..... or are you going to curl up in the fetal position and throw in the towel ????? Us Fans want to know who you are, winners or whiners?</P>
Get it more bloodied? Lol

miked1958
12-18-2011, 08:03 PM
Jets getting beat 45-13

They will be a very motivated team next week we lose by 21

miked1958
12-18-2011, 08:04 PM
Oh wait??? It's tech an Away game so we prob win.. Maybe they won't realize it's their own stadium

Mr Excitement
12-18-2011, 08:07 PM
Sanchez will throw for 400 yds and 4 td's and be the Golden boy of NY again and fat Rex will boast how great of a team they are and are the Kings of NY...

Redeyejedi
12-18-2011, 08:10 PM
And yet they will still be alive because Dallas will lose to the Eagles LOL .The Giants will beat Dallas but the Eagles will win the division at 8-8

M0rbid
12-18-2011, 08:11 PM
Play more 3 man rush and soft zone coverage.

miked1958
12-18-2011, 08:25 PM
And yet they will still be alive because Dallas will lose to the Eagles LOL .The Giants will beat Dallas but the Eagles will win the division at 8-8
That would not be true. If we beat Dallas we beat them on head to head tiebreaker.

miked1958
12-18-2011, 08:27 PM
That would not be true. If we beat Dallas we beat them on head to head tiebreaker.
However I think it won't matter cause eagles will beat skins to create a three way tie and the east would then go to Philly. Pathetic

Redeyejedi
12-18-2011, 08:30 PM
NYG_J_Ballard85 Jake ballard
@SpittyP: I want to go to the jobs of some of the people that talk **** to me on twitter. agreed...

GiantsYanks
12-18-2011, 09:21 PM
NYG_J_Ballard85 Jake ballard
@SpittyP: I want to go to the jobs of some of the people that talk **** to me on twitter. agreed...

that was in reference to people jumping down Herzlichs original tweet

<p class="js-tweet-text">Going to the boken tonight again this time with <s>@</s>HenryHynoski (http://twitter.com/#%21/HenryHynoski) <s>@</s>TSash (http://twitter.com/#%21/TSash) <s>@</s>SpittyP (http://twitter.com/#%21/SpittyP) and friends.</p>
<div class="stream-item-footer">
<div class="context">
</div>
</div>

<span class="metadata">
<span title="6:54 PM - 18 Dec 11">6:54 PM - 18 Dec 11</span>

Fans ripped them for going to celebrate after this loss.

</span>

giantsforce
12-18-2011, 09:25 PM
Everyone is questioning your heart, your desire to win...... are you going to prove to us you belong in the playoffs by winning the next two..... or are you going to curl up in the fetal position and throw in the towel ????? Us Fans want to know who you are, winners or whiners?</P>"got their noses bloodied'? It is more like they were placed on life support by the Skins. This team is beyond comatose. It is on its death bed.

Hooligans
12-18-2011, 09:27 PM
Nose bloodied?!!!! The Giants just made Sexy Rexy look like Johnny Unitas. This Giant defense couldn't stop the a Hogh School offense! The worst part was the fact the Giant players didn't look like they gave a Da*m.......the only way to fix this is to change the culture, which means new coaches and probably a new GM.........and a LOT of new players, that might not be as talented, but are willing to play hard.

plc
12-18-2011, 09:37 PM
I have been a Giant fan since the late 50's.I have always supported them and they have given me some truly great memories.If the G Men lose to the jesters next week I will be completely disgusted.If we let rexy and that puppy qb beat us, I will then say this team needs a complete change from top to bottom.This game is for bagging rights in the NY area for a year and maybe more.We just have to beat the j-e-s-t-e-r-s.Someone needs to inspire this team because we are better than this.

giantsforce
12-18-2011, 09:42 PM
I have been a Giant fan since the late 50's.I have always supported them and they have given me some truly great memories.If the G Men lose to the jesters next week I will be completely disgusted.If we let rexy and that puppy qb beat us, I will then say this team needs a complete change from top to bottom.This game is for bagging rights in the NY area for a year and maybe more.We just have to beat the j-e-s-t-e-r-s.Someone needs to inspire this team because we are better than this.I got some news for you: Who do you think is capable of covering Plax in the secondary? If you do not know what is coming next week, then all these years you have been watching the Giants, you have not learned anything.

giantsforce
12-18-2011, 09:43 PM
I have been a Giant fan since the late 50's.I have always supported them and they have given me some truly great memories.If the G Men lose to the jesters next week I will be completely disgusted.If we let rexy and that puppy qb beat us, I will then say this team needs a complete change from top to bottom.This game is for bagging rights in the NY area for a year and maybe more.We just have to beat the j-e-s-t-e-r-s.Someone needs to inspire this team because we are better than this.I got some news for you: Who do you think is capable of covering Plax in the secondary? If you do not know what is coming next week, then all these years you have been watching the Giants, you have not learned anything.

plc
12-18-2011, 10:02 PM
You may be right but I think we win next week.Well let put it this way the Giants better win or careers will be ended for a large number of people in this organization.I will not give up hope till I see it next week .Eli will just have to win this game and I believe the puppy on the other side is not a good thrower of the ball so plax will not be as big a factor.