PDA

View Full Version : The Next Four Games.....

Cool Papa B.
10-15-2012, 10:31 AM
Okay, we have 4 games before the bye week. And those games look like this:

Redskins

@Cowboys

Steelers

@Bengals.

Tough games but all are winnable games. The 2 most important are the next 2, but I can see usa going into the bye week 7-3, or even 8-2 if they stay focused, prepare well and FINISH!!!!!

We're getting Canty back; the DLine looks rejuvenated; the OLine is playing well. And I've always said this offense is a good running game away from being lethal. Andre Brown should be back so that RB core of Brown, Bradshaw & Wilson could scary.

Thoughts.

CDN_G-FAN
10-15-2012, 10:36 AM
who doesn't have those two divisional games circled as more important than steelers bengals?

I should be more worried about the Redskins, but they have issues with their oline that an improved Giants D Line should be able to exploit.

Truth be told that Cowboys game worries me. i've watched their games alot this season, and that's a very good AND a very stupid football team.

i hope they hold off curing the stupid for a few more weeks.

BigBlue1971
10-15-2012, 10:37 AM

Redskins

@Cowboys

Steelers

@Bengals.

Tough games but all are winnable games. The 2 most important are the next 2, but I can see usa going into the bye week 7-3, or even 8-2 if they stay focused, prepare well and FINISH!!!!!

We're getting Canty back; the DLine looks rejuvenated; the OLine is playing well. And I've always said this offense is a good running game away from being lethal. Andre Brown should be back so that RB core of Brown, Bradshaw & Wilson could scary.

Thoughts.

dont forget Hynoski in the running back mixup! this guy is gonna also cause pain for opponents!

Cool Papa B.
10-15-2012, 10:49 AM
who doesn't have those two divisional games circled as more important than steelers bengals?

I should be more worried about the Redskins, but they have issues with their oline that an improved Giants D Line should be able to exploit.

Truth be told that Cowboys game worries me. i've watched their games alot this season, and that's a very good AND a very stupid football team.

i hope they hold off curing the stupid for a few more weeks.

Cowboys worry me a little too. They have a tendency to beat themselves by doing some stupid things. But the Giants D has improved since that first game. I don't think Romo will be able to do what he did then.

nhpgiantsfan
10-15-2012, 10:49 AM
If we win the next two, then I'd be completley satisfied with a split of the last two. Although, I would really love to see Eli beat Ben.

Buddy333
10-15-2012, 11:07 AM
The next two games are very tough. Washington beat the Giants twice last year and they are a much better team now. Dallas already beat the Giants once this year and they looked good yesterday. They gave that game away. The Steelers are a good team but I think the Giants can handle them. Watch out for the Bengals right before their bye after playing those three teams.

CDN_G-FAN
10-15-2012, 11:20 AM
Cowboys worry me a little too. They have a tendency to beat themselves by doing some stupid things. But the Giants D has improved since that first game. I don't think Romo will be able to do what he did then.

Yeah, they could EASILY be 5-1 right now. Great defense, great running game, good receiving weapons. They're just stupid. Very very stupid.

GIANTSED101
10-15-2012, 11:44 AM

Redskins

@Cowboys

Steelers

@Bengals.

Thoughts.

Even though I agree all I'm worried about is this weekend since we haven't won a divisional game yet. If we make it out 2-2 w/ 2 divisional wins I'll be happy. Also no injuries.

Toadofsteel
10-15-2012, 11:47 AM
The next two games are very tough. Washington beat the Giants twice last year and they are a much better team now. Dallas already beat the Giants once this year and they looked good yesterday. They gave that game away. The Steelers are a good team but I think the Giants can handle them. Watch out for the Bengals right before their bye after playing those three teams.

The one saving grace with the skins is that they swept us because of Orakpo, Carriker, and Kerrigan, two of which are on IR now...

What we need to do is not break containment. We did extremely well vs the 49ers running game. Now we need to stop Griffin. PLEEEEEEEEEASE let Kiwi start over Osi.

BillTheGreek
10-15-2012, 12:50 PM
I say rest Canty, and everyone else for one more week...they need it !..................Just play with the Guys that played Sunday, and will be all right ! They were Firing on ALL Cylinders ! We did beat one of the Best teams in the NFL > lol

NYGfanNC
10-15-2012, 12:56 PM
the next 2 games could decide our season, possibly, if we loose both, 0-4 in the division is hard to overcome

Cool Papa B.
10-15-2012, 12:57 PM
I say rest Canty, and everyone else for one more week...they need it !..................Just play with the Guys that played Sunday, and will be all right ! They were Firing on ALL Cylinders ! We did beat one of the Best teams in the NFL > lol

Gotta disagree with you on sitting Canty. He's a playmaker in the middle of that line. You have to get him going IMO. Even if he comes in to spell Kuhn or Austin that would be useful. The pass rush is just better with him there.

GMan-67
10-15-2012, 01:04 PM
one at a time, let's focus on the next 4 quarters vs. the Skins for now