PDA

View Full Version : Eli fault

bashful
12-18-2011, 07:57 PM
What a goober, never fails, only average, overrated, no emotion, dumb look, need I continue.

He has carried this team offensively all season, yet he is the goat. Frustrates the hell out of me and p isses me off.
His 3 int today did not cost us the game - I truly believe they were the result of frustration and Eli trying to make somehting happen and carry this pathetic team.

The offense is predictible- even Joe idot and Troy A hole questioned why the Giants don't get into a huddle and make it more an up tempo game. Adjustments and creativity are not in the Giants playbook.

Eli had a bad game - not because he wanted to, not because he is a goober, not because he is only average, He tried to do it all himself and depended on his receivers who made the tough catches in tight spots, Didn't happen today, he couldn't bail out the DINASAUR AND THE TROLL.

Let all the bad mouthers come out I am glad because one think is for certain. NEXT YEAR ELI WILL BE OUR QB, the DINASAOUR, THE TROLL, AND THE IDIOT WILL ALL BE GONE.

jakegibbs
12-18-2011, 08:04 PM
What a goober, never fails, only average, overrated, no emotion, dumb look, need I continue.

He has carried this team offensively all season, yet he is the goat. Frustrates the hell out of me and p isses me off.
His 3 int today did not cost us the game - I truly believe they were the result of frustration and Eli trying to make somehting happen and carry this pathetic team.

The offense is predictible- even Joe idot and Troy A hole questioned why the Giants don't get into a huddle and make it more an up tempo game. Adjustments and creativity are not in the Giants playbook.

Eli had a bad game - not because he wanted to, not because he is a goober, not because he is only average, He tried to do it all himself and depended on his receivers who made the tough catches in tight spots, Didn't happen today, he couldn't bail out the DINASAUR AND THE TROLL.

Let all the bad mouthers come out I am glad because one think is for certain. NEXT YEAR ELI WILL BE OUR QB, the DINASAOUR, THE TROLL, AND THE IDIOT WILL ALL BE GONE.

Ernie Accorsi said he would be willing to come back as GM if the money was right...hmmmmmm.JR-JR-JR NEEDS TO GO-GO-GO