PDA

View Full Version : Finally a complete game

GIANTSED101
10-15-2012, 10:00 AM
Finally we get to see a glimpse of how good this Giants team can be. All three phases of the game where clicking, it was great being able to see them go in there and dominate for once. This was a great win now let's do the same thing to the Skins and Cowboys in the next couple of weeks.

Go Giants!!!!!

JimC
10-15-2012, 10:08 AM
I'm glad we have the schedule that we have. There is little talk of that silly "trap game" stuff and the games should all be tough. If you want to be the best you have to beat the best!!!!

We need to get some division wins and the next two weeks gives us the opportunity. Go GIANTS!!!!

CDN_G-FAN
10-15-2012, 10:15 AM
i was just glad i could watch an important Giants game without throwing up twice because of the tension and tight score.

i spent most of the game laughing and yelling out loud to no one in particular about how much fun it was to watch a blow-out for a change.

GIANTSED101
10-15-2012, 10:33 AM
i was just glad i could watch an important Giants game without throwing up twice because of the tension and tight score.

i spent most of the game laughing and yelling out loud to no one in particular about how much fun it was to watch a blow-out for a change.

I'm with you on that one, being a Giants fan is stressful as he!!. No high blood pressure, I could actually enjoy my food without choking on it.

The last game I can remember us dominating like that was back in 08 when we were spanking the Ravens and Jacobs trucked Lewis.

BillTheGreek
10-15-2012, 11:58 AM
I'm glad we have the schedule that we have. There is little talk of that silly "trap game" stuff and the games should all be tough. If you want to be the best you have to beat the best!!!!

We need to get some division wins and the next two weeks gives us the opportunity. Go GIANTS!!!!

Now your talking ! we need "division wins".........................We need Lots of TD's............Don't let up ...........Pound the S#%T out of them !

Go Giants !

GMan-67
10-15-2012, 12:01 PM
yeah it was a celebration, fun game

i will say though, Carolina was a complete game too

Philly was 1/2 game, TB was really 1/2 game ... as bad and as good

Cleveland 3 quarters

Dallas, well that's a long time ago now

GIANTSED101
10-15-2012, 12:39 PM
yeah it was a celebration, fun game

i will say though, Carolina was a complete game too

Philly was 1/2 game, TB was really 1/2 game ... as bad and as good

Cleveland 3 quarters

Dallas, well that's a long time ago now

Carolina was a good game but compared to this game I still think the Giants played better.

To hold the 49ers to 3 points and to completely dominate the #1 defense in the league. That's impressive. Plus, it was kind of obvious the Nicks still wasn't a 100%.