PDA

View Full Version : The Giants beat SF so badly that people on the message board believe...

VBGiantsFan
10-15-2012, 12:13 PM
that Brandon Jacobs gave us their gameplan.

It is in the exact thread posted about Jacobs visiting our locker room. That was a thorough beatdown.

Rudyy
10-15-2012, 12:15 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8yamW_vKg156otAmEkfgjDEUcOn5kq-JZs7A3N10o1dq3joolfrm6R9RL7A

Their fans are more delusional than Cowboy fans.

Toadofsteel
10-15-2012, 12:16 PM
I dont think he did that, but I think he might have misdirected them when he was given free rein over the scout team... LOL

In which case, Harbaugh is an absolute idiot.

Moke
10-15-2012, 12:19 PM
I thought BJ really gave us their gameplan? Didn't we all private message each other and giggle about it?

GMan-67
10-15-2012, 12:20 PM
or maybe, just maybe, call me crazy, but our guys beat their guys

AGAIN

conspiracy theories please, take some adderal !

JimC
10-15-2012, 12:32 PM
Actually, it was TC's plan to not bring back BJ knowing that SF would pick him up and he would ill prepare them for the October 14th rematch. TC is a genius!

VBGiantsFan
10-15-2012, 12:35 PM
I mean, you've got guys swearing up and down about this too. It's unreal! This guy is the leader of the assylum. I present to you, quotes from lordfangio:

"Is it THAT far-fetched to think maybe, just maybe he actually was pissed enough at the coaching staff about not playing that he figured 'what the hell, I'll get back at them by hitting up my old buddies during the week and telling them and/or even sending them our gameplan'? I'm almost starting to think this could be possible..."

"Such a clever joke that's never been used before. Congrats. And it certainly would look like that if Jacobs let the NYG defense in on our gameplan, now wouldn't it? It doesn't matter who the QB is, if hypothetically the defense was keyed into the offense's gameplan, the quarterback and the entire offense will obviously all look awful. "

"Originally posted by lordfangio:
I stated last week before the game, after the USA Today article, that I thought this was a potential concern. And what I saw on the field didn't exactly alleviate those concerns. And Jacobs' actions after the game didn't exactly alleviate those concerns. Losing is one thing, what happened today is another. Our NFCCG loss, and our Ravens, Cardinals, Cowboys, and Vikings losses under Harbaugh didn't look like this. This one was different. And I think it's more than just a coincidence that we have a disgruntled player who likely at this point has been driven to the point of not giving a f**k about how we do anymore, who also used to play for the opponent that we were playing, and who also demonstrated excessive buddy-buddy behavior with his former mates...it smells fishier than sushi. Can you elaborate as to why you think there is NO chance that this was the case? You're just gonna keep telling yourself that the one game our coaching staff looked predictable, dull, and Singletary/Raye-like just HAPPENED to be the week with Jacobs sounding off in the week we were playing his old team? I'm not buying it. Too many coincidences for my liking. If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, it's probably a duck"

"Like I said, even if you forget about Jacobs for a second, it did look like they knew exactly what we were up to, and we have shown we have an incredibly creative and unpredictable coaching staff so the fact that NYG looked to always be a step ahead of us looked awfully suspicious...then when you throw in the fact that we got a player who used to play for them, is buddy-buddy with them, was kicking it with them/saying how much he misses them in the locker room afterwards, AND has beef with the coaching staff, it'd be foolish to completely dismiss the idea IMO. Jacobs likely just doesn't give a f**k how we do since he doesn't play even though he thinks he can and he is clearly irritated with the coaching staff. Completely dismissing this notion is ignorant."

RagTime Blue
10-15-2012, 12:37 PM
Ask them this:

What did SF do so differently from our last meeting (and their other games this season) that would've necessitated spy tactics?

Cloud57
does anyone know if one of those interception was caused by manningham running a bad route, like he did when he was a Giant?

Giants5699
Yesterday is what happens when you rely on Mario Manningham to do intel. ;)

Toadofsteel
10-15-2012, 12:39 PM
does anyone know if one of those interception was caused by manningham running a bad route, like he did when he was a Giant? Niner fans finding out why we got rid of him. Hixon is a far better #3 than Manningham...

Rudyy
10-15-2012, 12:39 PM
does anyone know if one of those interception was caused by manningham running a bad route, like he did when he was a Giant?Alex Smith just went back to being Alex Smith.

njg85m
10-15-2012, 12:41 PM
Didn't at least one 49er's player claim that they "beat themselves" already?

How exactly do you get blown out and score only 3 points yet not get beaten? Freaking morons.

RoanokeFan
10-15-2012, 12:43 PM

It is in the exact thread posted about Jacobs visiting our locker room. That was a thorough beatdown.

Is this really so much different than last year's "we beat ourselves"? Everything but the other team played better

VBGiantsFan
10-15-2012, 12:44 PM
Didn't at least one 49er's player claim that they "beat themselves" already?

How exactly do you get blown out and score only 3 points yet not get beaten? Freaking morons.

Didn't you know, we didn't beat them, Brandon Jacobs did by fedexing the SF gameplan to Ahmad Bradshaw, who told Fewell, who gameplaned for it.

VBGiantsFan
10-15-2012, 12:45 PM
Is this really so much different than last year's "we beat ourselves"? Everything but the other team played better

I think when a player says "we beat ourselves" he is blaming mistakes on the field. When a fan says one of their players ran a covert espionage OP that is completely different. I've never seen more delusional fans than SF. This by far takes the cake.

njg85m
10-15-2012, 12:48 PM
I think when a player says "we beat ourselves" he is blaming mistakes on the field. When a fan says one of their players ran a covert espionage OP that is completely different. I've never seen more delusional fans than SF. This by far takes the cake.

As I repeatedly stated all of last week:

This is a team that has had one or two seasons that are even worth remembering in the entire 21st century yet has a fan base that acts as if they've won the past 10 super bowls.

Delusional is not even the word for it.

njg85m
10-15-2012, 12:51 PM
Didn't you know, we didn't beat them, Brandon Jacobs did by fedexing the SF gameplan to Ahmad Bradshaw, who told Fewell, who gameplaned for it.

I saw a post on their boards that actually claimed that Bradshaw was on the sideline coaching our DB's and giving hand signals.

El oh El.

VBGiantsFan
10-15-2012, 12:52 PM
As I repeatedly stated all of last week:

This is a team that has had one or two seasons that are even worth remembering in the entire 21st century yet has a fan base that acts as if they've won the past 10 super bowls.

Delusional is not even the word for it.

I did see you post something similar to that on the SF thread. I'm not sure how you can talk to people that insane. That thread was by far the worse I have ever seen in the delusional category.

BlueJayC
10-15-2012, 12:54 PM
Anyone catch the Giants post-game show? Dottino was interviewing Boley and Jacobs was standing next to him....Paul got a quick hi into Jacobs and Brandon was pretty receptive......I got a kick out of it......

Diamondring
10-15-2012, 12:55 PM
No it was MM telling them the wrong stuff.

njg85m
10-15-2012, 12:59 PM
No it was MM telling them the wrong stuff.

Sadly though poor Mario didn't do it on purpose.

CTLadyBlue
10-15-2012, 01:02 PM
Even if the Giants had ANY team's 'gameplan' they have no idea what play's the other team is going to call.

Please!

TrueBlue@NYC
10-15-2012, 01:02 PM
Alex Smith just went back to being Alex Smith.

Yeah, it was our DL finally taking control of a game and Alex Smith not being used to dealing with that much pressure from only 4 linemen. That and our tackling after catches was outstanding yesterday.

It's not like SF didn't have their shots. They had a couple of costly drops yesterday that could have changed the game. On both sides of the ball.

Truth was that once they got down a couple of scores they simply aren't built to come roaring back unless they force turnovers, which they didn't do yesterday though they had a couple of shots.

BigBlue1971
10-15-2012, 01:17 PM

the Giants defense had a hand in sending Smith back to his early days!

sharick88
10-15-2012, 01:19 PM

I read up on it on fb this morning. LMAO

BeatYale
10-15-2012, 01:29 PM
They aren't lying. When I met Jacobs for coffee last wednesday, Coughlin showed up for a moment to pick up a flash-drive. Jacobs claimed it was some music he wanted Coughlin to listen to....now I'm realizing it was more than that.

Riddle solved.

gumby74
10-15-2012, 01:33 PM
Let's not blow things out of proportion. I read that thread and there are a small handfuls of people who said that. Most of the people said they just got beat.

njg85m
10-15-2012, 02:28 PM

2012 Alex Smith = 2010 Mark Sanchez -- And vice versa.

I'm sorry for restating the exact same statement repeatedly, but I had been saying this all week and gotten serious criticism for it but it's pretty blatantly obvious that I am right. It's amazing how great an average QB can look when he has a reliable check down on every play, an O-line that can give him all day, and a ridiculous run game. We took all of that away from him and he looked like the Alex Smith of the "WE WANT CARR" days.

BillTheGreek
10-15-2012, 02:38 PM
or maybe, just maybe, call me crazy, but our guys beat their guys

AGAIN

conspiracy theories please, take some adderal !

Nothing Sweeter than a REPEATER !