PDA

View Full Version : One thing the standings aren't showing this morning.....

joemorrisforprez
10-15-2012, 12:11 PM
Is one Giant "shut the **** up" that should now be sitting right next to the 49ers W/L record.

GiantGremlin
10-15-2012, 12:14 PM
Is one Giant "shut the **** up" that should now be sitting right next to the 49ers W/L record.

You know what though? As satisfying as this win was for the Giants, they still need to beat both Wash & Dallas over the next 2 weeks. A split won't do...

joemorrisforprez
10-15-2012, 12:17 PM
You know what though? As satisfying as this win was for the Giants, they still need to beat both Wash & Dallas over the next 2 weeks. A split won't do...

Agreed....they need to beat DC next week, big time.....RG3 seems like a menace.

TrueBlue@NYC
10-15-2012, 12:18 PM
Yep, it's a nice win but wont mean jack if we can't get our act straight with these divisional games.

Rudyy
10-15-2012, 12:18 PM
Agreed....they need to beat DC next week, big time.....RG3 seems like a menace.BOB is a very good quarterback. However, our defense is starting to come together.

Diamondring
10-15-2012, 12:26 PM
Agreed....they need to beat DC next week, big time.....RG3 seems like a menace.Yes and our offense can combat him with a lot of po8ints. I wouldn't even get mad at the defense if they have trouble with him.

GiantRoc
10-15-2012, 01:24 PM
The Reskins are not a very good team. They are a so so team with an exciting and explosive rookie QB and a good head coach. The Giants' D pulled their collective heads out of their butts in San Fran. That doesn't mean a thing this week. I would be extremely dissapointed and a bit pissed off if they let this kid run all over them. I am worried about a let down with this jekel and hyde team. If their heads are in the game, they should handle the Skins. The O has to continue to produce, which they should do againt a D that has had some tough injuries. There is no reason we should not be able to beat this team. NEXT GAME UP! STAY FIRED UP!!!