PDA

View Full Version : Our team is so easy to predict!

DaDiesel
10-15-2012, 02:33 PM
All you have to do is listen to talk radio and watch NFL network. If everyone picks against us, we are a lock to win....If we are heavily favored, take the points an watch our beloved Giants will struggle and lose.... Rolle even said it when interviewed, everyone picked against us-the only guy that picked us was Eric Alllen...

Moke
10-15-2012, 02:37 PM
Well hopefully they pick the Skins and RGIII for next weekend.

The Notorious B.I.G BLUE
10-15-2012, 02:40 PM
The problem I have is they say all week "ohh were aren't looking past any team" "we dont look at their record" "the film shows they are playing good" then they go on the field and do the opposite.

We gotta go put the boots to the skins. We gotta build on this lead we got right now...lets separate from the pack. Go Big Blue.

Redeyejedi
10-15-2012, 02:44 PM
I hope since the Skins beat then twice they will come out and play tough. They are home though so I fully expect to be down early in the game

DaDiesel
10-15-2012, 02:57 PM
I hope since the Skins beat then twice they will come out and play tough. They are home though so I fully expect to be down early in the game

+1 so true!

GiantWarfare
10-15-2012, 03:10 PM

lol unfortunately I agree w/ you...

TomCat_FIN
10-15-2012, 03:12 PM
I think this might have been the benchmark game this season where they finally came together as a team and things will roll from here on. We can only hope, but they have to be able to win as favorites at some point also.

Buddy333
10-15-2012, 03:15 PM
Easy to predict? I think they are very hard to predict. Don't know what team will show up from week to week. They have loads of talent but their biggest flaw is consistency. This week may not be a must win, but its really close to being one since they are already 0-2 in their division.

The_ One
10-15-2012, 05:07 PM
Well hopefully they pick the Skins and RGIII for next weekend.You know Kirt Warner will pick the Skins, guaranteed, so will his sidekick "clown" Marshal Faulk. I think only Deon might pick us, but from what I have seen, he is also on RGIII's jock strap, so that's a toss up, but in all reality, who really f cares.

The_ One
10-15-2012, 05:09 PM
Easy to predict? I think they are very hard to predict. Don't know what team will show up from week to week. They have loads of talent but their biggest flaw is consistency. This week may not be a must win, but its really close to being one since they are already 0-2 in their division.It's a MUST win, 0-3 in the division is going to be killer and will hurt us towards the end of the year. We can not go Win Loss, Win Loss the whole year, that spells .500 and no playoffs.

BillTheGreek
10-15-2012, 09:12 PM
Every time I bet the Giants to Win ! They loose, So I have not bet for them to Win ! For Many, many Years !

Go Giants ,Skin them !

ashleymarie
10-15-2012, 09:19 PM
Easy to predict? I think they are very hard to predict. Don't know what team will show up from week to week. They have loads of talent but their biggest flaw is consistency. This week may not be a must win, but its really close to being one since they are already 0-2 in their division.

Ahha, the division. We have to stay ahead in the div. Boys have already had their bye week and we are barely on top. I'm thinking we need the next two wins big time.

Ruttiger711
10-15-2012, 09:36 PM
All you have to do is listen to talk radio and watch NFL network. If everyone picks against us, we are a lock to win....If we are heavily favored, take the points an watch our beloved Giants will struggle and lose.... Rolle even said it when interviewed, everyone picked against us-the only guy that picked us was Eric Alllen...

..and Strahan - dont forget Strahan

Captain Chaos
10-15-2012, 09:59 PM
Not necessarily that simple; however, they do play the role of underdog well!