PDA

View Full Version : Tynes/Weatherford.

gfanblue
10-15-2012, 03:32 PM
I don't think these two get enough credit around the league for their consistent play. Arguably the best place kicker/punter tandem in the NFL right now. Tynes won't hit a 60 ydr but it clutch. And weatherford could play nickel corner if needed. Lol he's huge! Very good pair we have.

GIANTSED101
10-15-2012, 03:39 PM
I agree, they don't get enough props for how consistent they are. Weatherford looked like he was looking for someone to hit when they blew the whistle on that field goal attempt.

ny06
10-15-2012, 03:41 PM
I agree, they don't get enough props for how consistent they are. Weatherford looked like he was looking for someone to hit when they blew the whistle on that field goal attempt.
For like 2 seconds, then he realized he was a punter lol

sharick88
10-15-2012, 03:48 PM
I don't think these two get enough credit around the league for their consistent play. Arguably the best place kicker/punter tandem in the NFL right now. Tynes won't hit a 60 ydr but it clutch. And weatherford could play nickel corner if needed. Lol he's huge! Very good pair we have.

I love our tandem no doubt, but I am going to give the edge to the Oakland Raiders and Janikowski/Lechler.

GIANTSED101
10-15-2012, 03:51 PM
For like 2 seconds, then he realized he was a punter lol

LMFAO...that's so true, it was like he saw who was going to be hitting him and he just stopped dead in his tracks.

gfanblue
10-15-2012, 06:21 PM
The shot of him laughing was great, you could read his mind on that one. Still he's built. Prob would've got +yds lol

ashleymarie
10-15-2012, 06:25 PM
LMFAO...that's so true, it was like he saw who was going to be hitting him and he just stopped dead in his tracks.

Smart decision. He is smart and talented. ;)